Joey (TV series)
(Redirected from Joey)
- Joey: Gina, I know he's your baby, but it's time to move on. Change can be good!
- Gina: Oh, it's easy for you to say.
- Joey: No it's not! No! Look... Nobody understands wantin' things to stay the same like I do. I was HAPPY in New York! Okay, and I tried really hard to keep things from changing. But everyone else got married, and had kids, and moved on. They all changed! So I'm givin' change a shot. And it has been *hard*. But... just hoping things stay the same... it doesn't work.
- Michael: [just discovered Gina was 16 when she had him] How did I not figure THAT out! I took calculus when I was eight!
- Gina: I look pretty good for a mother of a 20-year-old.
- Joey: Yeah, you never hear the argument *for* teen pregnancy.
- Gina: This is the best part. Sit here and lean back.
- Joey: Is that the middle of the HOLLYWOOD sign?
- Gina: That's the HOLLYWOOD sign.
- Joey: I can see the HOLLYWOOD sign! And into that woman's bathroom. And now she sees me. Hi, neighbor!