JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険, JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) is an ongoing manga series created by Araki Hirohiko. It has been adapted into an OVA, three anime seasons, and several video games. It has also spawned light novels, most notably including Rohan at the Louvre and Kishibe Rohan Meets Gucci. Running since 1986, it is currently on its 8th part, JoJolion.
The anime currently has four seasons, covering the first four parts of the manga. The latest season, covering Diamond is Unbreakable, began airing on April 1st, 2016.
Part I, Phantom BloodEdit
- Dario: Listen, Dio. I am not long for this world.
- Dio: ...
- Dario: When I die (cough cough) you get yourself to the Joestar mansion along with this letter. The fool thinks he owes me. This is your ticket to greatness. It's your only chance, Dio. Go out there and take this useless world for all you can get.
- (Later, at Dario's grave)
- Dio (monologue): Devil that you were, you drove mother to an early grave. I'm glad you're dead; may you burn for your sins. The riches that eluded your grasp -- I will claim them in excess. You lacked the cunning to take what you wanted, but I'll prevail! Now burn! *spits on his father's grave*
- [After Jonathan is beaten up by Erina's bullies, and Erina attempts to help him up.]
- Jonathan: Pant pant... Leave me alone! [Slaps Erina's hand away] Get out of here! I didn't go after them in order to get thanked by you!
- Erina: !
- Jonathan: I want to be a true gentlemanǃ You were a woman in troubleǃ There are times when a gentleman has to be courageous and fight, even when his opponent is bigger than he is and he knows he's going to loseǃ But one day, I'll be able to beat themǃ
- [Jonathan walks off, learning his hankerchef behind for Erina to pick up.]
- Erina (reading the name): Jonathan Joestar.
- Dio (monologue, first meeting Johnathan): So this is the brat I must usurp. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is quick to anger....This pampered fool is nothing for the likes of Dio Brando!"
- Dio (monologue, after beating Jonathan in a boxing match): Loneliness will devour a man from within. I'll reduce JoJo to a an empty husk. Bit by devious bit, I'll steal the life he was meant to have. By the time we're grown, there'll be nothing left of him!
- Dio (After forcefully kissing Erina on the lips): You thought your first kiss would be from JoJo..., but it was me, Dio!! (Monologue) I've killed their romance before it began. I'll deny JoJo the comfort of friendship AND love!!
- Jonathan (monologue): I..I can't lay a finger on him. If I lose now, I'll spend the rest of my life cowering under Dio's shadow. But more importantly, I have to fight.. I have to defend Erina's honor!"
- [Dio throws his shirt as he is about to finish the fight.]
- Dio (monologue): "Time to put an end to this pissing contest. I'll defeat this boy in his own home. He'll understand that his place in this world is under my heel."
- [Dio suddenly finds himself getting pummeled on by Jonathan]
- Jonathan (pummeling Dio): DIOOO! I'm going to make you cry like a baby!
- Dio (monologue): For seven years, I have to make nice with that buffoon. But now that I am of age, it is time for my plan to reach its fruition. At long last, the Joestar fortune will be mine. And the Devil take anyone who tries to stop me.
- Speedwagon: I want his guts for garters!
- Jonathan: Ogre Street, aptly named.
- Tattoo(to Jojo after he grabbed his knife): One quick yank and you'll be picking your fingers out of the snow for a fortnight.
- Jonathan: Try it, then! The moment you pull, my foot will kick out at your groin with all the force of a sledgehammer!
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon: I took the lad for an easy mark. Guess I've been right disabused of that notion!"
- Dio (to drunkard): Ohh. Your threat has been quaking in my boots, you old guttersnipe. How will I escape this mortal peril? How about I use this?
- Speedwagon (to Dio): Right about now, you're probably wondering who I am. Allow me to elucidate ya! The name is Robert E. O. Speedwagon! I had a hunch Jonathan's run of trouble might not be done, so I followed him back home. I like you, Jonathan, so I'm gonna offer up this little tidbit pro bono: living in the gutter, you learn to spot lowlifes pretty quick if you want to see tomorrow. I've trained my nose to sort out the bad ones from the good just from a sniff. This fellow reeks of brimstone and blood worse than anyone I've ever laid eyes on!
- [Speedwagon kicks a candle which Dio instinctively dodges]
- Speedwagon: He IS PURE EVIL, right down to his very bones! Is he a victim of circumstance, you're wondering? Not on your life! He's been evil since he drew his first breath!
- Dioː Jojo, being human means having limits. I've learned something. The more carefully you scheme, the more unexpected events come along. However one may scheme or assemble, my downfall tonight is part of the human condition...A condition that I now forsake.
- Jonathan: Wait, forsake!? What do you mean!?
- Dio: You see? I am about to become so much more! [Brandishes the Stone Mask]
- George Joestar: Don't look so sad, JoJo. Where better to die than in the arms of my son?...
- Speedwagon: You're wrong! All that was good in that man, he passed it along to Jonathan, every bit of it! You can be sure JoJo's gonna live an upright life, using what his father gave him. Rich folks are rubbish. Watching 'em flounce around, I wanna throw the whole lot of them into the Thames! But not the Joestars. They're heroic and merciful and, just...the whole damn lot of them are giants among men!
- Jonathan (watching Dio kill a constable): He takes his very own life, but how is that possible! Dio, you villian, what sort of monster have you become!?ǃ
- [Dio tosses the constable at the others, killing them instantly while knocking Speedwagon down]
- Speedwagon: UWHOOAH?ǃ
- Jonathan: Even Speedwagon is afraid! 
- Dio (looking for Jonathan): You were a fool to attack me. I have disowned my weakness in favor of life everlasting! You're behind the curtain like Polonius. And like Polonius, it is there that you shall meet your end! (Pulls the curtain, only to be set on fire.)
- Jonathan: No one's immortal! Not even you!
- Dio Brando (walking up the wall after Jonathan): Luring me away from the gutter rat? How very noble of you. No matter. I'll drain you dry, and your blood will help me amend from this little adventure. You climb the wall in vain Jojo, in your haste to flee from me, all you had done is guarantee your doom. You will be consumed tonight by the inferno blow or by me.
- [During the fight between Dio and Jonathan in the burning mansion, while Jonathan is clinging to Dio.]
- Dio: Die for nothing, fool!
- [Dio kicks Jonathan away; Jonathan screams as he begins to fall into the flames.]
- Dio All I lose is the sacrifice of your blood I would've taken. Blacken and burn among the bones of your damnable father, Jojo! I am a god in all but name! With the powers at my command, I will rule this world! Thank you, brother, for this great boon!
- Dio (monologue, after being impaled on a statue while burned alive): How could a worm like you... I-I forgot who I was dealing with! Bloody his nose, and he comes back twice as fierce! (outloud) JOJO!! (monologue) I have such plans for this world!! Such...plans!!
- Dio: Humanity will soon kneel before Dio Brando.
- Jack the Ripper: Time for the slaughter, you naughty pigs!
- Will Zeppeli: "Do you think that a flea biting humans makes it courageous. No, it acts solely on hunger. I will tell you what courage is? Courage is to know fear and hold dominion over it! Fear throws off your breathing. Hamon is the product of courage, the right of everyone. While it brings a lot to a fight, a zombie forsake its courage the moment it assume its form! They are no different from fleas! Sendo Wave Kick!"
- [Damages Jack]
- Will Zeppeli: It seems our friend here lost his braggadocio.
- Jack the Ripper: Turn the corner so I can feast on you!
- [When Dio first encounters Zeppeli, Speedwagon, and Jonathan in Windknights Lot.]
- Dio(showing off the last of his injuries): Come and offer your blood to remove this last imperfection.
- Zeppeli: Tell me... how many lives have you consumed to heal those wounds?!
- Dio: I do not know. How many loaves of bread have you eaten in your lifetime?
- Zeppeli: !!
- Jonathan: DIO!!!
- Tarukus: Elizabeth, you serpent! You took us for fools and murdered Mary anyways!
- Bruford: I may die this day, but my hatred for you and your wretched family shall linger forever.
- Knights: Curses on you, queen!
- [During the fight with the Dark Knight Bruford]
- Bruford: This is itǃǃ Young one -- I shall slice off your head and bathe myself in your life-giving blood!
- Jonathan: ...
- Speedwagon: MISTER JOESTAAAARǃǃ
- Zeppeli: What?!
- [Bruford swings his sword at Jonathan.]
- Jonathan: I THINK NOT!ǃ HWAAAHHǃ
- [Jonathan stops Bruford's sword with his foot.]
- Jonathan: Water is not the only thing that can conduct Hamonǃ METAL SILVER OVERDRIVEǃǃ
- [Disarms Bruford]
- Jonathan: My heart resonates.. heat enough to burn.. My Blood is razor sharp! SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!"
[After Bruford is defeated by Jonathan.]
- Bruford: I have now reached a bizarre peace. I no longer resent this world... I was able to meet a wonderful, kind man like you in the last moments of my final hours... And now I shall return to my true master...I would like to know the name he who bested me.
- Jonathan: Jonathan Joestar.
- Bruford: Sir Jonathan... I leave you this sword, given to me by my precious Queen, and the word engraved upon it: luck. [Bruford uses his blood to add a 'P' to the beginning of the word 'luck' engraved onto his sword.] But first, let me affix my own benediction: pluck.
- [Bruford dies.]
- Jonathan: Sir Bruford! 
- Zeppeli: Jojo, here I come! To free a lion and release him into the future of his destiny.
- Tarukus: Enough of your blather; you talk too much.
- Zeppeli: It seems to me that in you, I have found both a best friend and a new family. JoJo... through you... I will live on forever... My son... JoJo...
- Dolby: OW. Who threw this at me head!?
- Jonathan: You are zombie! And your kind no right to an introduction!
- Dire: Those Hamon-filled rose's thorns do sting a bit. Ha, ha.
- Dio: "Human ability is extremely limited and finite. Your Hamon training avails you nothing. It's USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, UUUSSSEELLLESSS!! A MERE MONKEY COULD NEVER DEFEAT A LION!!! And compared to my power Jojo, you are a monkey!"
- Dio: JoJo... if it wasn't for you, I never would have received the power of the Stone Mask... But at the same time, it was your damnable meddling that cost me world domination! If there truly a god pulling the strings, then it is no coincidence our paths intersect. That our two existences are to be one. Thus I shall take your body, only man I respect, and live out eternity with it! That is my destiny! You will feel no pain. That is my final gift to you!
- Jonathan: Argh.. those eyes of his! This isn't good!
- Dio: Live on as my body, JoJo!
- [Dio fires two beams from his eyes, piercing Jonathan's neck.]
- Erina: Jonathan!
- Jonathan: Erina... 
- Jonathan: (Last words) Dio... like you said, our fates might truly be one in the same. I feel an odd warmth toward you. Now our lives are bound completely. And they will vanish along with this ship. Fare...well... Erina...
- Dio: (being held by a dying Jonathan) Jojo! Let me go! Release me! Think of what we two can achieve! You'd like a taste of eternity, would you not? I can heal your wounds. You and Erina can live together forever! Jojo! (he realized Jonathan is no longer alive) No, it's too late. He's dead. (consumed in a explosion that enveloped Jonathan's body.)
Part II, Battle TendencyEdit
- Joseph: As I've said, the wallet is a gift. So why don't you let my friend go.
- Fat Policeman: (while picking his nose, taking out a large booger) Then what's his name? What's the matter, limey? Do you want to spent a night in an American pokey?
- Joseph(after the booger is placed on his cheek): Curious. Could you help me understand? Why would you do something like that? It seems to such an unsavory thing to do.
- Fat Policeman (while picking his nose again): I don't need a reason! I'll do whatever I want, when I want it, fool. If someone does it, it's because they-
- [Joseph punches the fat policeman in the face.]
- Joseph: YOU'VE MADE THE WRONG MOVE, YOU STUPID PIG!!
- Fat Policeman (with his finger stuck in his nose): Gyaaaahhh!!! Take it out. Awww! Take it out!!!
- Bearded Policeman: What?! You're resisting arrest!
- [The bearded policeman points his gun at Joseph.]
- Joseph: Heh, go ahead and shoot! But you better be prepared for the consequences. The moment you pull that trigger, I'll break your finger like a rotten matchstick!!
- Bearded Policeman: No from there you won't! I'll shoot your damned brains out!
- [Joesph uses his Hamon to shoot his coke's bottlecap at the bearded policeman, damaging the man's trigger finger while drinking his soda before freaking out.]
- Joseph: Oh!! I've let my temper get the best of me again! OH CRAP! What will granny Erina think of this!?
- Smokey: I don't know what's going on, but you said you gave your wallet to me, a thief and a black man- I owe you one. My name is Smokey. I would like to know your name.
- Joseph: Joestar. Joseph Joestar. But my friends call me JoJo. I just moved from London with Granny Erina... Nice to meet you.
- Taxi Driver: Get you head outta ya butt! Now move the hell out of the way!
- Joseph (grabs the taxi driver): Hello there! I'm sorry, I didn't hear all that. You mind repeating what you just said? Depending on what you said, I might have to give you pounding!
- Erina: Jojo! What are you doing?
- Joseph: Granny Erina!
- Erina: What are you doing with that man?
- Joseph: ...A taxi. So you wouldn't need to walk around so much.
- Erina: You are such a thoughtful boy, Jojo.
- Joseph: My brain can predict any move you make! Does your thick skull get that!?
- Erina: I don't want evil from half a century to take you.
- Joseph: It will be alright. If this is my fate, then I'll accept it.
- Straizo: I will kill you before you can become a threat!
- Joseph: Or maybe not. (guns down Straizo)
- [After gunning Straizo down with a tommy gun.]
- Joseph: Straizo! You have two choices! Death by sunlight, or by my Hamon! Or maybe I should beat your brains to a pulp?!
- Joseph: You think Hamon is the only thing I've got in my repertoire?
- [Joesph makes a dash towards the window, yanking a grenade he placed on Straizo's scarf]
- Straizo: (knocks the grenade off) Childish!
- Joseph: Fooled you didn't I. Look at the wires attached to the grenade you tossed away.
- Straizo (finds a multitude of grenades on his cape): You son of a B- (blown to bits)
- [While watching Straizo's disembodied parts putting themselves back together.]
- Joseph: I have a secret weapon for such a occasion.
- Smokey: Secret weapon? What kind is it?
- Joseph: Look at his legs! I've blasted them to smithereens and they are still not fully regenerated. And that's our ticket!
- Smokey: What does his legs have to do with your secret weapon?
- Joseph: My legs are in good condition.
- Smokey: So what are they good for?
- Joseph: Running away! Make way!
- [Joseph begins to flee.]
- Smokey (running after Joseph): This guy is insane!
- Joseph (mortally wounding Straizo): Give my regards to Speedwagon...IN HELL!
- Straizo: Joseph! You will likely meet "him" soon. You will probably understand "his" identity and the meaning of evolution! Like destiny handed down by God...
- [Straizo's body begins to crack as the Hamon contained is released]
- Straizo: There is nothing I regret, Joseph. All this time I planned on entering Hell while still vibrant and filled with energy, not as some withered desiccated corpse. I cannot tell you the ecstasy I have felt in being young again.
- Joseph: Straizo, wait. Not yet! I need to know more!
- Straizo: Farewell to you, JoJo!
- Rudol von Stroheim: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD! DON'T YOU THINK? WE CAN DO ANYTHING!
- Rudol von Stroheim (laughing hysterically from Santviento tripping himself): "Ultimate lifeform?" More like "Ultimate idiot."
- Santviento: Major...Rudol...Rudol von Stroheim.
- Speedwagon: Destroy him.
- Joseph: Happy! Joy! Nice to meetcha! How you pose for me? Show me happy. Show me silly. Now how about you show those pearly whites?
- Santviento: You are playing games with me primitive? I do not want to play.
- Joseph: Now I'm in the mood! One Hamon knuckle sandwich coming up!
- Rudol von Stroheim: Farewell, you annoying English man!
- [Stroheim blows himself up to expose Santiviento to the sunlight]
- Joseph: Damn that crazy German and his honor! (sees Santiviento) SANTVIENTOOO!
- Santviento(Charges Jojo): YOU ANNOY ME, PRIMITIVE! I WILL DESTROY YOU!
- [Knocks Joseph over the well]
- Santviento: WHY DO YOU RESIST!
- Joseph: Next you will say, "I've seen right through you, Joestar."
- Santviento: I'VE SEEN RIGHT THROUGH YOU, JOESTAR! Wha?
- Joseph: Santviento's a statue again, and we finally got that smile.
- Caesar: We Italians value family above all others.
- Wamuu: I see much has changed since I've slumbered. But your illuminations will not stop me.
- [kills the guards before approaching Kars and Esidici.]
- Wamuu: Now, the time has come! Awaken, my masters!
- Wamuu: Become stronger before you decide to face the mighty Wamuu again, child. That way, you can be worthy of my time as I destroy you with honor.
- [throws Caesar back]
- Wamuu: It seems there that was the only one to use Hamon here.
- Kars: Let's go.
- Joseph: Cough cough cough. Over here, look... right here. I'd appreciate it if you guys would notice that I'm here.
- The Pillar Men: .....
- Joseph (sing song): I've been working on my Hamon. All the live-long day.
- Caesar: He is insane!
- Joseph (while beating Wamuu with his clackers): This for killing Caesar's friend! This for not taking me seriously! AND THIS IS ME NOT LIKING YOUR UGLY FACE!
- [After the Pillar men take their leave.]
- Joseph What the hell! Two poisoned wedding rings. One on my heart and the other on my wind pipe. Do they think I'm some sort of bigamist or- (faints)
- Joseph: OH MY GOD! What was I thinking a month. I should have asked for a year.
- Caesar: Jojo, a bit of advice: Stop screwing around and grow up!
- Lisa Lisa: If you are willing to learn Hamon within a month, you must be willing to die for it!
- Esidisi: What a piercing gaze you've developed! But when somebody gives me a challenging look, they're asking for death.
- Joesph: "Victory is assured before the battle is even fought."
- Esidici: You speak of Sun Tzu? I know him personally, having studied him two thousand years ago. "All war is deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
- Esidisi: Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm allows him manipulation over the wind, I have power over the inferno.
- Esidisi: Next you'll say, "I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face!" Watch.
- Joseph: I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face! Wha? You can't do that! That's my trick!
- Esidisi: You said, "Victory is assured before the battle is even fought." Well, it's true..True..TRUE!
- [Joseph starts laughing.]
- Esidisi: Why are you laughing in the face of excreting death? Has the fear drove you insane?
- Joseph: Well, my arms are folded and my eyes are closed, this is a victory laugh, Esidisi. You lost today because for 2000 years, you were sleeping behind the wheel.
- Esidisi: I can't... I can't... You're only a human. I am the evolved one, the highest life form! I will not be beaten! Now that you've pushed me too far!
- [As Esidisi's body explodes.]
- Joseph: Die with power of the countless lives you've stolen!
- Joseph: Hey, Suzie Q.
- [Suzie Q screams.]
- Joseph: What the hell!?
- Suzie Q: There's a stranger on the island!
- Joseph: It's me, Jojo!
- Joseph: So, what you think?
- Suzie Q: Weird lips.
- Joseph: Well, if we fall madly in love with each other, can kiss these lips as much as you want.
- Suzie Q: In your dreams!
- Joseph: Well, if I'm gonna be sitting around for 30 minutes, I choose to do it here.
- [sits next to Lisa Lisa's door]
- Joseph: Would it to be wrong of me should my eyes happen to gaze through the keyhole?
- [looks through and sees a naked Lisa Lisa]
- Joseph: Hoh hoh hoh hooooooooohhh!! NIIIIIIICE!"
- Stroholm (to Kars): YOU FOOL! GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!
- Kars (to Jojo): I'll kill you in a moment.
- Joseph: I've changed my mind. If you're going into that derelict hell, I'm coming to. Ceasar Zepelli
- Wamuu: You are the bubble user named Ceasar Zepelli. I see from your eyes that you have grown stronger from your ordeals. Very well. I deem you worthy of death, bubble user.
- Caesar: We'll see who dies!
- Caesar: I see you took off your coat and prepared yourself, Wammu.
- Caesar: *While using his Bubble Cutter in Wamuu* Running?
- Wamuu: I will not run nor hide from you!
- Wamuu: Why did you take my lip ring!?
- Caesar: I... I'm not afraid to die here... But I am a proud member of the Zeppeli family, so you see, it's in my blood... Something like this, might mean nothing to a demented inhuman monster like you...! My father didn't recognize me, but he sacrificed his life to save mine anyway. My grandfather gave his Hamon energy to save JoJo's grandfather right before he died. It's tradition. I have to do something. I... I can't let my life's flame, just sputter out to darkness...!
- [Caesar wraps his bandana around the ring.]
- Caesar: This is the Zeppeli family spirit, handed down from the past to ensure the family's future! It's the human spirit! JOJO, THIS IS THE LAST OF MY HAMON! TAKE IT FROM ME! TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- [Ceasar is crushed to death by a cross-shaped stone that fell on him.]
- Wamuu: The memory of you and our last moments together will be engraved on me forever, Caesar Zepelli. A man as splendid and fleeting as the bubbles he made.
- Joseph I swear to avenge your death Caesar! Your spirit is with me! (seeing blood leaking from the cross-shaped stone that crushed Ceasar minutes before they entered the hotel): Blood. His blood. This is...where he fell.
- Lisa Lisa: *breaks down in tears*
- Joseph: CAAAAEESAAAAARRRRRR!
- Lisa Lisa (after infecting Wire with Hamon): Jojo, let's go.
- Wired Beck: Where are you going? (to Joseph) Don't you think females deserve to be punished?
- Joseph: You're the one who's about to be punished. And your time is up. Hamon is coursing through you.
- Wired Beck: Don't be ridiculous, I'm not-- (His body starts to dissolve) AAARGH! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Joseph: (Getting on the vampire horse-drawn chariot) Let's ride!
- Joseph (Over the vampires cheering Wamuu on): Why do the bad guys get all the fans?
- Joseph Next, you're going to say, "Don't dishonor our battle, Jojo."
- Wamuu Don't dishonor our battle, Jojo! Huh!?
- Wamuu: (Attacking vampires trying to kill Joseph) You cowardly cannibals!
- [Joseph wonder's Wamuu's last request to take the antedote.]
- Wamuu: I have no regrets. I am glad I was able to witness your growth as a warrior. Perhaps the reason I lived these thousands of years was so that I could meet you at the end. Farewell to you, warrior Jojo... (Dissolves to dust)
- Kars: I am the only one left, because the world and everything on it belong to me.
- Kars (after mortally wounding Lisa Lisa in a sneak attack): I am no warrior like Wammu, nor am I a romantic. I don't care what method I have to use, victory justifies any means!
- Kars (to his vampires): Kill Jojo!
- Joseph: KARS! KARS! KARS! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! (starts fighting vampires.)
- Kars: *making guitar noises while playing with Lisa Lisa's legs*
- Joseph: You utter bastard!
- Joseph: (After being forced to left himself open to attack to keep Lisa Lisa alive) KARS! THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU IN HELL!
- Joseph: Kars! You lived too long! Your soul has decayed. It's like a pumpkin left to rot in the field. Even the flies avoid it!
- Joseph: You may have lived for thousands of years, Kars. But against the likes of me, you need another decade! YOU'RE THROUGH! HAMON! OOOVEEERDRIIIVEEE!
- Kars: Alpha. Omega. I am now both.
- Joseph: One all-or-nothing gambit!
- Stroheim: All-or-nothing gambit, you say!?
- Joseph: Yeah! It's my final move!
- Stroheim: What does it involve?
- Smokey: JoJo, when you say 'final move', you're not referring to THAT, are you?
- Joseph: Listen up! This is something you've got to do for yourselves!
- Stroheim: Just tell me what to do and I'll follow your lead, JoJo!
- Joseph: Hmmmhmmhmmmhmmhmmm... (Grabs the Super Aja while running off) RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIVEEEESSS!!!!
- Smokey (running after Joseph): AWWWW MAN, I knew you're gonna do thaaaat!!
- Kars (turning his arms into wings): Hamon users are beneath me now. But to avenge Wamuu and Esidici, I will kill you Joesph Joestar!
- Joseph: You're not the only one who can fly! I'm comin' for you!
- Joseph: Carpe diem as they say.
- Kars: (while in the magma) I am still alive!
- Kars: I have conquered the sun. Did you think Hamon was beyond me?
- Kars: Don't panic! Just find the Earth. I'll use air to change my trajectory. Once I'm back on solid ground, I will tear that boy apart! (starts to freeze and groan in pain) No! It's not working! I'm freezing! The air is freezing around me! The moment it comes out of the jets, it turns to ice! (Spouts wings, but they freeze while he drifts further as his body freezes over) I can't change my path! I can't move!
- Old man Joseph: (kicked a Japanese man in the stomach after learning his nationality while they bumped into each other) Her son doesn't even see his grandfather. And that's why I'll never forgive the Japanese! (takes out a cassette player) They do make nifty gadgets, though.
Part III, Stardust CrusadersEdit
[Jotaro is in prison, refusing to leave his jail cell despite the fact that he's been released.]
- Jotaro: What.. Mom, is that you? Tch! Go away.. I'll be staying here for a little while.
- Holly: ...?
- Jotaro: I am possessed by an 'evil spirit'... I have no idea what 'it' could make me do.
[A long rant given to Noriaki Kakyoin.]
- Jotaro: Look, nobody says Jotaro Kujo is a nice guy. I beat the crap out of more people than I have to. Some are still in the hospital. There’s plenty of teachers that got on my bad side and never came back to class. And, hey, I make it a policy not to pay if I don't like a meal. But even a guy like me can spot evil when he sees it! Evil is the one who uses and looks down upon the weak, especially women! And that's exactly what you've done, isn't it?! You must think that Stand allows you to avoid laws and consequences, aren't you... In that case, I will judge you myself!!
[Spoken in broken English.]
- Rubber Soul: Do you undastaaaaaaaandu?!
[Mocking Rubber Soul.]
- Jotaro: Do you undastandu?
The Emperor and the Hanged Man [2.10 - 2.11]Edit
Justice [2.14 - 2.15]Edit
The Lovers [2.16 - 2.17]Edit
[After the Sun breaks Joseph's pair of binoculars.]
- Joseph: Agh! Son of a bitch!
[Said in broken English.]
Death 13 [2.19 - 2.20]Edit
Judgement [2.21 - 2.22]Edit
[While Polnareff is battling the fake versions of his sister and Avdol, the real Avdol appears- Polnareff believes the real Avdol had died.]
- Polnareff: MOHAMMED AVDOL!
- Avdol: Tsk tsk!
[Avdol waggles his index finger, before striking a pose.]
- Avdol: Yes, I am!!
The High Priestess [2.23 - 2.24]Edit
Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'Doul [2.25 - 2.26]Edit
Anubis [2.28 - 2.29]Edit
Bastet's Mariah [2.30 - 2.31]Edit
Set's Alessi [2.32 - 2.33]Edit
D'Arby the Gambler [2.34 - 2.35]Edit
Hol Horse and Boingo [2.36 - 2.37]Edit
- Hol Horse: Listen, Boingo... I am the nicest man in the world. I have girlfriends everywhere. I might lie to a woman, but I'll never hit them!!! It doesn't matter how ugly they are!!! Because I respect women!!!
The Guardian of Hell, Pet Shop [2.38 - 2.39]Edit
D'Arby the Player [2.40 - 2.41]Edit
The Miasma of the Void, Vanilla Ice [2.42 - 2.44]Edit
DIO's World [2.45 - 2.47]Edit
DIO: Polnareff, have you ever considered why humans wish to live? Humans live hoping to conquer their anxieties and fear, and attain peace of mind. Seeking fame, controlling others, and acquiring wealth are all done to achieve peace of mind. Marriage and friendship are also pursued as means of attaining peace of mind. When humans say they wish to help others, or that a thing is done for love or justice...it's all merely to give themselves peace of mind. To achieve peace of mind is the goal of all mankind. Now, given that, what anxiety could you possibly feel towards serving me? Any other peace of mind would come easily if you do. Doesn't challenging me, even knowing that it may spell your death, bring you anxiety? You are a very capable Stand user. It's a waste to kill you. Why not cut ties with Joestar and the others, and serve me for eternity? I can promise you peace of mind for eternity.
[During DIO's frozen time, he appears in the air with a giant steamroller, ready to crush Jotaro.]
- DIO: IT'S A STEAMROLLER!!
- DIO(as Jotaro defeats him): Impossible! I'm DIO... I AM DIO!!!
- [After reviving Joseph.]
- Jotaro Kujo: Old man?
- Joseph Joestar: [evil laugh] You fool, Jotaro!
- Jotaro Kujo: It can't be!
- Joseph Joestar: Thanks to you, I live again!
- Jotaro Kujo: [actives his Stand] You bastard!
- Joseph Joestar: WAIT! Wait, Jotaro! A joke, a joke! It's a joke! I'm sorry. I was just messing with you a little.
- [shows off his Stand]
- Joseph Joestar: My name is Joseph Joestar. I was born in September 27 1920. My wife's name is Suzi Q. I like to read comic books.
- Jotaro Kujo: Who was the female lead in the 1981 film "Tarzan the Ape Man"?
- Joseph Joestar: Bo Derek!
- Jotaro Kujo: Who sang "Eat It", the parody of "Beat It"?
- Joseph Joestar: Al Yankovic!
- Jotaro Kujo: Good grief... I guess only you would know useless stuff like that.
Part IV, Diamond is UnbreakableEdit
- Josuke: Seriously? There are other Stand users besides us at this school?
- Tamami: Yeah. He's Toshikazu Hazamada, a student in 3-C. This Hazamada guy apparently got into an argument over something silly with a friend right around the start of spring. One of them had insulted the other's favorite idol or anime or something. That night, surprisingly, the friend he got into an argument with gouged out his own eye with a mechanical pencil. Isn't that insane?
- Tamami: Apparently Hazamada's friend said this at the hospital: "Next thing I knew, I was staring with at my left eye, which I'd gouged out, with my right eye.
- Koichi: There's something scary going on in my town. If Morioh City is in danger, that means my parents, my sister, and everyone else important to me will have to face that danger. So even if it's scary, I gotta do something!
- [A high school girl, mistaking Surface's imitation for the real Josuke, hands it a love letter.]
- Hazamada: Why the hell did you accept that? Rip this stupid thing up!
- [Hazamada rips up the letter.]
- Hazamada: Damn it... What the hell is the difference between you and me?
- Surface: Why does that even matter?
- Hazamada: Wha...
- Surface: You don't have time to waste, do you?
- Hazamada: Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!
- [Hazamada punches Surface in the face, accompanied with a dull thunk. He ends up with a wound on his hand.]
- Hazamada: Ow!
- Surface: You scraped your hand? That was dumb. I'm made of wood, remember?
- [Hazamada attacks his Stand once more, this time with his bag.]
- Hazamada: Shut up! Get away from me!
- [Hazamada, thinking back on other times he used his Stand to replicate other people.]
- Hazamada: The other day, I had it copy my crush, Junko, so I could have my way with her, but I got pissed off because it kept doing things to piss me off, so I never even got anywhere. Doesn't anyone in this world have a decent personality? Damn it!
Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love [3.8 - 3.9]Edit
- Hazamada: Stand users, for some reason, seem to be unknowingly drawn to each other, 
- Koichi: Wh... What should I do... To make Yukako think that I'm bad for her?
- Josuke: Well, guys usually dislike... "momma's boys". Or, you know, guys with bad hygiene.
- Koichi: D-definitely not that momma's-boy thing! She might do something to my mom, and put her in danger!
- Okuyasu: Then we gotta go for the bad hygiene thing! If you go all out with this, she'll start to hate you for sure!
- All right, Koichi! Starting today, don't take baths! And don't brush your teeth, and wear the same underwear every day! And... breed lice and fleas in your hair!
- Koichi: D... Don't fool around! I'm serious here!
- Okuyasu: I'm completely serious too!
- Yukako: Koichi, you... don't seem to be very well-liked by your friends. But don't worry... I'm here with you...! From now on, I'll stay by your side and make you into a "real man"! That's why I'm here to take you away!
- Koichi: B... yeah?
- Yukako: AHHH! Correct! I'm glad! See, you do know this! And here it is, your boiled egg! Here, I'll take the shell off for you... Do you want some salt with it?
- Koichi: (Phew... she seems to be in a good mood now! Now if only she'll let her guard down so I can leave...)
- Yukako: By the way, if you had chosen 'A', I would have made you eat this eraser!
- Koichi: HUH?!
- Yukako: Box C had a bar of soap.
Red Hot Chili Pepper [3.11 - 3.12]Edit
Let's Go Play at the Mangaka's House [3.14-3.15]Edit
'Shigechi's' Harvest [3.18-3.19]Edit
Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life [3.21-3.22]Edit
Sheer Heart Attack [3.23-3.24]Edit
- Koichi: Now I'm really getting pissed off... Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why was I running around and being all "God help me" just because of some serial killer? I don't get it... Why should I be running in fear like somebody with diarrhea looking for a toilet? When... THAT FUCKING SERIAL KILLER! HE SHOULD BE THE ONE RUNNING FROM ME!
[During the fight between Kira and Koichi, after Kira proceeds to punch and kick the highschooler in the face, before beating his head against the concrete several times.]
- Koichi: Your name is Kira Yoshikage, right?
- Kira: !!
- Koichi: It's Kira Yoshikage. That's... your full... name...
- Kira: ........................................
[Kira slams Koichi's face into the pavement, once again.]
- Kira: My driver's license. When did you steal my wallet? You fucking brat!
- Koichi: You said you had to pay extra at the cafe..... You took out your ID and put it in the wrong pocket.....
- Kira: ......................................... So what? What are you doing to do now that you have my name? I'm still going to erase you.
- Koichi: Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're going to kill me. Good for you. But..... I found out your name. That makes you pretty careless. You might get away for now, but will you be able to live with the fact that some fucking brat got your name so easily? Let me say that again... some fucking brat...... got your name.
- Kira: .......................................
- Koichi: You're totally exposed! I'll be waiting for you in Hell!
[Kira's Stand, Killer Queen, punches a hole directly through Koichi's abdomen, incapacitating him.]
- Kira: Why does it feel like I lost to this little shit?
[After Kira is finished with Koichi, he has a brief conversation with a bloodied and beaten Jotaro]
- Jotaro: That's a nice watch you have there. However, it'll be hard to read it after I've broken it... your face, that is.
[Moments later, after Jotaro has done just that]
- Jotaro: On further inspection, what an ugly watch. But you won't have to worry about that. After all, I'm about to make it look even worse. Your face, that is.
- [After Okuyasu and Josuke find Mikitaka passed out in the middle of a crop circle, and Mikitaka finally wakes up.]
- Mikitaka: So, this is Earth?
- Okuyasu & Josuke: .................
- Mikitaka: Last night I was taking a walk when suddenly I fell ill...
- [Mikitaka checks his watch.]
- Mikitaka: It seems I lost consciousness. That would have been... about 13 Earth hours ago.
- Okuyasu & Josuke: ..............................
- Okuyasu & Josuke: AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
- [The two teenagers begin rolling on the ground in laughter.]
- Okuyasu: Hahahahaha! This bastard... He's just pulling our legs... hahaha! And in a crop circle too...
- Josuke: Damn, I wish I'd thought of this prank! Hahaha!
- [After Mikitaka proclaims to Josuke and Okuyasu that he is, in fact, an alien.]
- Okuyasu: Ahahahaha...
- Josuke: Dude, it's cool. You can drop the act now. Keep going and you'll ruin it. Here, have some tissues.
- [Josuke holds out a pack of tissues to Mikitaka. Mikitaka looks at them for a moment, before picking them up and eating them.]
- Mikitaka: Thank you. It was quite delicious.
- Josuke and Okuyasu: ..................
- [Josuke and Okuyasu discover that the ice cream shop they normally go to is closed.]
- Mikitaka: Would you like some ice cream?
- Okuyasu: It's that guy...
- Mikitaka: Well? Would you like some?
- Okuyasu: Well, yeah. But they're closed. It can't be helped.
- Mikitaka: Oh no! Helped is something it most certainly can be! I happen to have some with me...
- [Okuyasu and Josuke stare as Mikitaka retrieves two cold ice cream cones from his bag.]
- Mikitaka: This is to thank you for the tissues. A token of gratitude, if you will.
- Mikitaka: Earth seems like a very nice place. I like it.
- Mikitaka: My name is Nu Mikitakazo N'shi. I have lived 216 of your Earth years. I am employed as an intergalactic pilot. My hobbies include caring for animals.
Highway Star [3.28-3.29]Edit
[When Rohan was subjected to Highway Star's Stand powers.]
- Rohan: But I refuse!
- Highway Star: What!?
- Rohan: One of the things that I, Kishibe Rohan, love to do, is to say "NO!" to people who think they're hot shit!
The Man on the Tower [3.31-3.33]Edit
- Mikitaka: I'll remain with this pylon. This all started because I found it, and this happened because I turned into a wire and climbed all the way up here.
- Mikitaka: I can be useful, too. I wanted you guys to be proud of me, and that's why I did it. Even though Okuyasu told me to stay out of it. I got what I deserved.
- Mikitaka: Please don't worry about me. If I think of it as if it were the inside of a spaceship, it seems quite spacious.
- Mikitaka: Josuke, I thought you were defeated, but I guess you had already won.
- [Referring to Toyohiro.]
- Narrator: New Morioh landmark: the guy who lives on a pylon. He lives completely self-sufficiently, but if you bring him salt or snacks, he'll be happy and let you take pictures with him. He's a bit shy, so he wears a mask and won't tell you his real name.
Enigma Boy [3.31-3.33]Edit
- Terunosuke: I'm having such fun with the attention you're giving me. The fact that you're giving me attention out of fear, that is.
My Dad Is Not My Dad! [3.31-3.32]Edit
Cheap Trick [3.31-3.33]Edit
Another One Bites the DustEdit
Kira: Luck has sided with Yoshikage Kira!
The Invincible Crazy DEdit
Hayato Kawajiri (to Kira): Any fate that would side with you... any opportunity that would come your way... is nothing compared to the heart of justice that's here now!
Part V, Vento AureoEdit
Gold E RequiemEdit
- Diavolo: Stay away from me!
Part VI, Stone OceanEdit
The Collector, Marilyn MansonEdit
- [Foo Fighters, Hermes, and Jolyne are playing catch.]
- F.F.: I'm gonna throw it!
- Jolyne: Ah! You look like a queer! You've never actually thrown a ball before, have you?
- Hermes: HAH! Easy to tell, too! You probably only know what a ball is from that chick's memories!
- [After Hermes loses the bet against Miraschon.]
- Marilyn Manson: If I sell this liver to the black market, it will cover the rest of the debt... 590 dollars! This is what you., Hermes, have just contemplated. I found out where to find the money you owe me from your thought, so that I can obtain it. Hermes here has just broken the rules that you established, and therefore has lost the bet. No one can attack me... Hermes has acknowledged in her heart that she is in debt. I am just here to collect that debt. This is my ability.
- [While Jolyne and Hermes are attempting to escape the snail-infested hospital..]
- Jolyne: An organism that can have sex with anything it encounters... I'm kinda jealous. I mean... No, no! It's just gross!
- Weather Report: I see... Guess it could be useful for fixing joint and back pains... becoming a snail, that is. But if you don't want it to happen to you, Anasui... You shouldn't touch those snails... or the rainbows, either.
- Anasui: Is this your fault, Weather?! What the fuck are you doing?!
- [Pucci begins to emerge from under a large pile of snails.]
- Pucci: I already know all about it. This phenomenon, turning anything, man or beast, into snails... As long as I know the reason for it...
- Anasui: Huh?
- Pucci: I have nothing to fear!!
- [Pucci stands up, his Stand, Whitesnake, emerging with him.]
- Pucci: When I took your memory from you, back in 1988.. I managed to find out the way I can overcome this phenomenon!
- Weather Report: B... Bastard!
- Anasui: N...No way...! He was hiding under that mass of snails! You! Pucci!!!
- [Anasui moves to attack Pucci, who holds his hand up with the sun shining behind him. The snails begin to move, launching themselves off of the car towards Anasui.]
- Anasui: (What?! The snails... From the car window?!)
- [Anasui uses his Stand, Diver Down, to try and deflect the onslaught of snails.]
- Pucci: So, you touched it. Then, it's all over for you. You should have stayed out of my business... And away from Jolyne Cujoh. You could have peacefully waited for your sentence to end... Well, I suppose I could leave you... All of you will eventually die as Snails, anyway. Besides me and Weather, of course...
- Pucci: Subliminal effects are all in the mind. But, humans can age faster just by willing themselves to do so... And give themselves ulcers just by being stressed. Once the heart is impacted by this effect, it doesn't matter how hard one struggles to block it out of his mind. You would understand... You're a Stand user, after all. If I were to start filming what's going on right now... The people of this town would only see themselves as snails, rolling in the filth that they created, thinking that that is the truth. This phenomenon will continue as long as Weather is alive... and besides, Weather, you would have eventually noticed that I had taken my own ability to see. That's why I took the time to explain this ability to you.
- Anasui: Listen, Jolyne. People have called me a murderer. The papers called me that, and I can't say I disagree with them. When people asked me if I would sacrifice myself for the sake of my family, I answered 'no'. I'd probably answer that way, even now. My heart was never moved by them. But I know that I'd be willing to risk my life for something that was able to revive me. I used to be dead. Weather was that way, too. Weather came back to life when he left that prison. I can tell. So don't think too deeply about what happened to him. These past few days, Weather was happy. Weather was already saved.
- Pucci: Our Lord Jesus Christ was fated to be put on the cross. Our holy mother Mary was fated to lose her son. In order for humans to attain 'happiness', they have to overcome 'destiny'... And for Dio and I, the thing we must overcome is the Joestar bloodline!
- Jotaro: Did he dodge the spear...?! But how..?
- Jolyne: He's not just trying to get away... It can't be... Did he find out something that we shouldn't have let him know find out...?! The way to complete his ability...
- Pucci: You were the ones who have been pushing me. Ever since you were in prison, you have been aiding me. Our Father, who art in Heaven, guide me... Watch over me. so I may not walk the wrong path... I will give myself to your will. I can feel it!
- [A shining light begins to emanate from Pucci and his Stand.]
- Pucci: I can sense the position! When Jotaro threw the spear, I felt it... his actions directed me the right way! The ones who were pushing me to 'Heaven' were the Joestars!
Made In HeavenEdit
- [While fleeing from Pucci.]
- Anasui: Over here, Mr. Jotaro. Get up on the roof... Also... I'm determined to protect your daughter, with my life. We're already involved in something we can't back out of... But I'm going to make sure that we come out of this alive... So please, give me permission to marry your daughter.
- [Anasui and Jotaro now perch on the roof of one of the Kennedy Space Center's buildings. Emporio, Hermes, and Jolyne are behind them, facing away from the duo.]
- Jotaro: You... what did you just say?
- Anasui: What I mean, Mr. Jotaro, is that... I want your permission, here and now. To marry your daughter...
- Jotaro: You...
- Anasui: I know this isn't the time, but... All you have to do is give me permission. If you say 'yes'... those words could save me. I... You know, I didn't expect to just immediately be able to marry Jolyne... It's true that I'm a murderer, I don't deny it, and I also know.. that Jolyne won't fall in love with me just like that. But... Jolyne's strong will and pure heart, that she inherited from you, her father, is the light that shines on the darkness of my heart, which could collapse at any moment!
- [Anasui brings his face close to Jotaro's.]
- Anasui: She's what I need, right now...! You don't have to say much... just that you'll let me. I want you to let me reveal my heart! I need you to let me marry her once we get out of here alive!
- Jotaro: I don't understand what you're talking about. Are you insane? Babbling, in this situation...
- Anasui: ............
- Pucci: In the name of God, I will destroy you! Your actions, Emporio... You're just... Making it so your screams become the trumpets of Hell! Even if you insert Weather's Stand disc, Weather's ability is his own talent!
- [The clock on the wall begins to speed up, ticking so fast that the arrows begin to blur. The flowers next to it rapidly wilt, the dried and decaying petals falling onto Emporio's mortified face.]
- Pucci: And! I've accelerated time again! In front of my honorable ambitions...
- [Made In Heaven begins to attack Emporio with a flurry of punches.]
- Pucci: Realize your insignificance as you crumble away!
- [In the remade universe, after a woman and man resembling Jolyne and Anasui come across a stranded Emporio, who remains from the original universe.]
- Irene: What's your name? Come on, get in! I'm not going to take your money. You're trembling, are you cold?
- [Emporio notices the birthmark on Irene's shoulder, and realizes that she's this universe's version of Jolyne.]
- Irene: Here.
- [Irene wraps her sweater around Emporio's shoulders. Emporio tears up, and begins to cry.]
- Emporio: I'm Emporio...
- Irene: Hm?
- Emporio: Emporio. My name... my name is Emporio.
Part VII, Steel Ball RunEdit
- Mountain Tim: What's this fury I'm feeling all of a sudden? So such a thing was present during the race... Don't worry, feel at ease... I can't possibly win the race now. In this race, I have many friends who are also participating. But up until now, I've never seen anything like this before... such a killing method! However, I have heard a legend about similar deaths... There's an old Indian legend that tells about a spot where a shooting star fell somewhere in the Arizona desert. There lies tainted soil. It is said that anything that touches the spot, will suddenly be able to pull out a mysterious power from its own. At the same time, though, evil spirits will call out a curse upon them. None of the natives of the land will dare step foot there. One day, a white man looking for emerald ore stepped into the spot and started to walk home. It is said that afterwards, he began to kill others in a similar fashion. And afterwards, as if possibly realizing his own sinfulness, he shot himself.
- Gyro: Have you ever seen an opera show? An opera...
- Johnny: Opera? Those music plays? Where they start singing out situations when they could just say their lines? ...Nope, never seen one. Why do you ask?
- Gyro: Just a simple question.
- [Gyro holds up his pair of binoculars.]
- Gyro: They call these opera glasses because you use them for watching an opera. But the people singing on stage have huge bodies that weigh like 120 or 150 kilograms or more.
- Johnny: Yeah... that's why they can sing like that I guess.
- Gyro: But why look at them with opera glasses? You don't need to, cause they're already so big.
- [Johnny grins, and soon Gyro follows suit. Gyro holds up the binoculars, looking out over the desert through them.]
- Gyro: Maybe you're supposed to zoom into the buttons on their fancy clothes, and watch them as they're about to fly off...?
- Johnny: Now that you mention it... but dude! Since they all have the same body type, maybe you can't tell the difference unless you zoom in?!
- Gyro: Nyohohahohahaha!! Not bad, Johnny!!
- Diego: There's a small villiage up ahead... let's stay there. Camping out is a bad idea. There are beasts out in this area. The other day after sundown, I got surrounded by beasts. A few cougars and a few rattlesnakes. The cougars and snakes were on two sides of the road, blocking my way out. I was thinking of how to escape... but then, for some reason, I was able to pass through on one side of the road. I was able to get by one of the two groups easily. Which side do you think it was? The cougars? Or the snakes?
- Gyro and Johnny: ........
- Diego: The answer is the rattle snakes! Because they were... assssssssssleep... and sssssssssnoring on the road!
- Gyro: Huh?
- Johnny: ...........................
- Diego: Hey, come on, it's a joke! Only a joke! What did you think? Then maybe they woke up and started ssssssssssslapping each other.... in their facessssssss! Get it?
- Johnny: .....
- [While Johnny and Gyro are first being attacked by Diego in dinosaur form.]
- Gyro: He's getting up! My steel balls won't hit him! We gotta run! Hurry and get outside, Johnny!
- [Gyro slams the door shut, but Diego's claws fit through the space between the door and the wall. Gyro and Johnny slam it back shut.]
- Johnny: What is this!? This Stand ability!! What kind of ability is it?
- Gyro: It's a dinosaur, Johnny! It looks like Dio's body has fused with a dinosaur's ability!
- Johnny: Dino-sore? What's a dinosore?
- Gyro: You don't know?
- [After absorbing one of the Corpse's eyes, a half-transformed Diego looks back at Johnny and Gyro. A mechanical-looking figure that slightly resembles one of Gyro's steel balls can be seen in the distance for a few panels.]
- Johnny: What's going on!? What does that mean!? Dio's dinosaur transformation hasn't gone away! Dio was under the control of Ferdinand!! We have to chase him or he'll take away that eye!
- Gyro: Stop, Johnny... It's over now, calm down. We can't chase him here. Dio got us at the very end... or maybe we should say he got the eye and its power brought back the dinosaur transformation that had disappeared as his talent. Half to my steel ball... half to Dio's Stand ability is what it seems.
- Johnny: The ability of the dinosaur... Dio Brando may not have been a terrorist... but if he has one of the eyes, he'll want the other! At this point he's found out about the Corpse...... I can't believe he took half... He doesn't just desire victory! He longs for authority and eliteness!
- [After a suspenseful battle of Johnny, Gyro, and Diego racing neck to neck, Johnny crosses the goal line first, followed by Diego and then Gyro.]
- Announcer: At this point, the 4th stage has already begun! Johnny Joestar is the one who conquered the deadheat battle just now, but an hour ago, Hot Pants had already passed through the finish line to take 1st place!
- [The stage's scoreboard is shown, with Hot Pants' name at the time. Hot Pants had indeed finished an hour before the others, placing Hot Pants in first.]
- Gyro: What the...?
A Man's WorldEdit
- Hot Pants: I've lost nearly an hour here. No matter which path I take, I come back to this spot! The plums grown here in this orchard contain a lot of iron... That could be the reason why my compass doesn't seem to be pointing in the right direction.
- Johnny: Hot Pants, don't come any closer! We're thinking that you could be tricking us!!
- Hot Pants: This is the fourth time I've come back here. Look at my tracks!! They pass through four times, don't they? Why...? I'm the one who wants to know.
- Gyro: So what's that to us!? Get lost already!! We're never ever gonna trust you anyways, got that!?
- Hot Pants: Then I'll be the one to trust in you. You two aren't bad people. If you were, I'd have already killed you... how's that?
- Gyro: Tell him to go eat shit, Johnny.
- Johnny: Tell him yourself.
- Gyro: EAT SHIT, ASSHOLE! FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!
- Hot Pants: Aren't we looking for the same path?
"Welcome... to the true mans world."
- Ringo Roadagain, shortly before his death.
Their Family TreeEdit
- [During the fight between Josuke and Daiya Higashikata. Josuke had hidden Daiya's phone in the refrigerator before telling her about it.]
- Daiya: ...That's it. You've really done it now... You got Yasuho involved in this... the one thing you shouldn't have done...
- [Daiya raises up two chess pieces containing Josuke's memories, prepared to smash them.]
- Daiya: DISAPPEAR!
- Josuke: No, wait. You're stepping.
- [Daiya pauses.]
- Josuke: My shadow... you're stepping on my shadow, aren't you? The refrigerator's been open for a while now...
Rohan at the LouvreEdit
[At the end of the manga, Rohan is reminiscing about earlier events in the chapter.]
- Rohan: Why did she rip up my drawings that day? Who knows what would have happened if, ten years earlier, she hadn't destroyed my drawings. Nizaemon's rancor would have certainly killed me! I'd have ended up cut into pieces in the depths of the Louvre, succumbing to the memory of desire once felt for her. A desire impossible to forget, like every first love. 
[Note: Most dialogue from All Star Battle is taken from the manga; the dialogue contained in this section is only what's exclusive to the game.]
[After Josuke defeats Akira Otoishi.]
- Josuke: I told you to rethink your stupid ideas, but your ideas aren't really the problem. You're just an idiot.
- Okuyasu: Josuke Higashikata, you better get ready to talk to the HAND!
- Jolyne: How deep can I hit? Balls deep!
Victory Quotes and TauntsEdit
- Hermes: Come at me, bro!
- Joseph: Damn meased to pleet ya!
- Okuyasu: I'll take anything you got! Unless it's the clap.
[Caesar Zeppeli vs. William Zeppeli.]
- Caesar: To pretend to have the Zeppeli name… I won’t forgive you!
- Zeppeli (victory): I feel like I practiced with a son or a close friend...
- Dio Brando, vs. Jonathan: The sun has set………..and with it, your life!
[Dio Brando vs. DIO.]
- DIO: I suppose it could be interesting to test my stand on my past self…
- Dio Brando: A 'Stand' you say… Interesting… let’s test it out!
- Dio Brando (victory): Stand, huh… I was a little surprised but after actually fighting it, it’s no problem at all!
- DIO (victory): Vampiric Freeze... a nostalgic move...
[Joseph vs. Kars]
- Joseph: I’ve never, Kars! Never have I hated someone from the bottom of my heart!
- Kars: You scum… Don’t be so enraged… 
- Joseph, vs. Lisa Lisa (victory): Why did it have to come to this? You're tearing me APART, Lisa Lisa!
[Joseph vs. Wamuu]
- Joseph: Here, over here! I don’t want you to not notice me standing riiight here~
- Wamuu: Stop. A human’s life is short anyways. Don’t rush to your death.
[Kakyoin mirror match.]
- Kakyoin (1): My name is Noriaki Kakyoin.
- Kakyoin (2): No need to say it twice.
[Various characters' reactions to Josuke Higashikata's hairstyle.]
- Hol Horse: I can lend you a hat if you wanna cover that disaster up!
- DIO: Your hair's like a pile of cow dung by the side of the road.
- Josuke: Hey, great haircut... NOT.
- Jolyne: I've seen drag queens with better hair!
- Funny Valentine: The first thing I'm going to do in office is outlaw that ridiculous hairstyle!
Will A. ZeppeliEdit
- Hey baby!!:[Spoken in English, even in the original Japanese releases.]
- Signor Joestar
- It's USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! UUUSSSEELLLESSS!!!
- ZA WARUDO!
- [A romanization of DIO's Stand name, The World.]
- Happy urepii- yoropiku ne!
- Next you're gonna say...
- [Joseph often predicts what others will say next, particularly during Battle Tendency.]
- OH MY GOD! / OH NO!!! / HOLY SHIT!!
- [These are spoken in English, even in the original Japanese releases.]
- OH NO! The two phrases I hate the most are “hard work” and “work hard!”
Jotaro Kujo (空条 承太郎, Kūjō Jōtarō)Edit
- ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!
- Yare yare daze...
- [lit. 'Give me a break' or 'Good grief'.]
Josuke Higashikata (東方 仗助, Higashikata Jōsuke) (Part IV)Edit
- Let me punch this "spaghetti" and reduce it to its original parts!
- [This was during their meal at Tonio's, after Josuke began to suspect that something about the food Okuyasu is eating is off.]
- Gureato desu yo, koitsu wa (loosely translates to "Ain't this guy great?")
Okuyasu Nijimura (虹村 億泰, Nijimura Okuyasu)Edit
- I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply.
Koichi Hirose (広瀬 康一, Hirose Kōichi)Edit
- You've made me go through such a thing! It's too late. That's why I'm telling you I hate you.
Rohan Kishibe (岸辺 露伴, Kishibe Rohan)Edit
Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影, Kira Yoshikage)Edit
- What a Beautiful Duwang! Chew. There must be no other place as pretty as this town. This feels like a picnic.
- [When Kira was having a 'picnic' with his 'girlfriend'; A (mis)translation of one of Kira's lines from the infamous "Duwang" fan translation.]
- MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!"
Jolyne Cujoh (空条 徐倫, Kūjō Jorīn)Edit
- ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!
- Yare yare dawa.
- [lit. 'Give me a break' or 'Good grief'.]
- The kind of evil that doesn't realize that it's evil... is the worst kind there is...
- '[lit. 'Tada' in Japanese.]
- Jonathan Joestar
- Kazuyuki Okitsu (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Kazuya Nakai (Phantom Blood PS2 game (Young))
- Hideyuki Tanaka (Phantom Blood PS2 game)
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Phantom Blood movie)
- Jūrōta Kosugi (Stardust Crusaders OVA)
- Johnny Yong Bosch (Anime English dub)
- Dio Brando/DIO
- Kenji Nojima (Phantom Blood movie (Young))
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Phantom Blood movie and PS2 game)
- Isshin Chiba (Heritage For the Future)
- Tanaka Nobuo (Stardust Crusaders OVA)
- Norio Wakamoto (Drama CD)
- Takehito Koyasu (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Andrew Chaikin (Stardust Crusaders OVA English dub)
- Marco Balzarotti (Stardust Crusaders OVA Italian dub)
- Patrick Seitz (Anime English dub)
- Will A. Zeppeli
- Rikiya Koyama (Phantom Blood movie/PS2 game)
- Yoku Shioya (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Joe Ochman (Anime English dub)
- Robert E.O. Speedwagon
- Masaya Onosaka (Phantom Blood PS2 Game)
- Yōji Ueda (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Keith Silverstein (Anime English dub)
- Joseph Joestar
- Tomokazu Sugita (Anime (Young), All Star Battle, Eyes of Heaven (Young))
- Unshō Ishizuka (Anime (Old), Eyes of Heaven (Old))
- Chikao Ōtsuka (Stardust Crusaders OVA)
- Tōru Ōkawa (Heritage for the Future (Old))
- Hōchū Ōtsuka (Heritage for the Future (Young))
- Kenji Utsumi (Drama CD 1 & 3)
- Gorō Naya (Drama CD 2)
- Ben Diskin (Anime English dub (Young))
- Richard Epcar (Anime English dub (Old))
- Michael Bennett (Stardust Crusaders OVA English dub)
- François Siener (Stardust Crusaders OVA French dub)
- Enrico Bertorelli (Stardust Crusaders OVA Italian dub)
- Caesar A. Zeppeli
- Lisa Lisa
- Jotaro Kujo
- Noriaki Kakyoin
- Jean Pierre Polnareff
- Mohammed Avdol
- Hol Horse
- Vanilla Ice
- Josuke Higashikata (東方 仗助, Higashikata Jōsuke) (Part IV)
- Yūki Ono (Anime)
- Okuyasu Nijimura (虹村 億泰, Nijimura Okuyasu)
- Wataru Takagi (Anime)
- Koichi Hirose (広瀬 康一, Hirose Kōichi)
- Yūki Kaji (Anime)
- Rohan Kishibe (岸辺 露伴, Kishibe Rohan)
- Takahiro Sakurai (Anime)
- Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影, Kira Yoshikage)
- Ryohei Higashikata
- Katsuhisa Hōki (Anime)
- Anjuro "Angelo" Katagiri
- Kenji Hamada (Anime)
- Keicho Nijimura
- Tomoyuki Shimura (Anime)
- Akira Otoishi
- Showtaro Morikubo (Anime)
- Tamami Kobayashi
- Satoshi Tsuruoka (Anime)
- Toshikazu Hazamada
- Hiroki Shimowada (Anime)
- Giorno Giovanna
- Bruno Buccellati
- Pannacotta Fugo
- Narancia Ghirga
- Guido Mista
- Leone Abbacchio
- Vinegar Doppio
- Jolyne Cujoh
- Narciso Annasui
- Weather Report
- Hermes Costello
- Enrico Pucci
- Johnny Joestar
- Gyro Zeppeli
- Funny Valentine
- Diego Brando
- Josuke Higashikata (VIII)
- Joshuu Higashikata
- . JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Episode 1 – Jotaro Kujo! Meets Josuke Higashikata. Retrieved on 9 April, 2016.
- Phantom Blood 01, Youth with Dio Part 2, p. 36
- Phantom Blood 03, Tarkus and the Dark Knight BrufordPart 4, p. 37-38
- Phantom Blood 03, Tarkus and the Dark Knight Bruford Part 4, p. 40-41
- Phantom Blood 03, Sleep as a Hero, p. 52-53
- Phantom Blood 03, Fire and Ice, Jonathan and Dio Part 4, p. 296-297
- Episode 7 – Toshikazu Hazamada (Show Off)
- Vol. 32 Ch.296: Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love Part 3
- Vol. 32 Ch.297: Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love Part 4
- Vol. 38 Ch.358: Sheer Heart Attack Part 5
- Vol. 39 Ch.361: Sheer Heart Attack Part 8
- Vol. 40 Ch.378: I Am An Alien! Part 1
- Vol. 40 Ch.378: I Am An Alien! Part 2
- Episode 32 – July 15th (Thurs), Part 2
- Vol. 78 Ch.724: Heavy Weather Part 6
- Vol. 78 Ch.727: Heavy Weather Part 9
- Vol. 78 Ch.729: Heavy Weather Part 11
- Vol.79 Ch.731: Heavy Weather Part 13
- Vol. 79 Ch. 737: C-Moon Part 3
- Vol. 80 Ch. 742 C-Moon Part 8
- Vol. 80 Ch.744: Made In Heaven Part 2
- Vol. 80 Ch.745: Made In Heaven Part 3
- Vol. 80 Ch.752: What a Wonderful World
- Vol. 83 Ch.765: The Sheriff's Request to Mountain Tim
- Vol. 85 Ch.777: Tusk Part 1
- Vol. 86 Ch.780: Scary Monsters Part 1
- Vol. 86 Ch.781: Scary Monsters Part 2
- Vol. 87 Ch.783: Scary Monsters Part 4
- Vol. 87 Ch.784: Third Stage: Cannon City
- Vol. 87 Ch. 785: A Man's World Part 1
- Vol. 107 Ch. 857: California King Bed Part 3
- Rohan at the Louvre
- All Star Battle English Localization
- . All Star Battle Special Dialogue Translations. Retrieved on 5 January 2016.
- Vol.79 Ch.730: Heavy Weather Part 12