I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus
album by The Firesign Theatre
- Geez, I'm standing here like an idiot, talking to myself. Might as well get on this line like an idiot, talking to myself.
- [speaking to "The President"] Why does the porridge bird lay his egg in the air?
- [speaking to "The President"] This is worker speaking.
- Many busy executives ask me, "What about the job displacement market program in the city of the future?" Well, count on us to be there, JIM, because, if we're lucky tomorrow, we won't have to deal with questions like yours ever again.
- The future's comin', and there's no place to hide!
- I'm Artie Choke, and we're just a joke.
- Before the beginning, there was this turtle. And the turtle was alone. And he looked around, and he saw his neighbor, which was his mother. And he lay down on top of his neighbor, and behold! she bore him in tears an oak tree, which grew all day and then fell over -- like a bridge. And lo! under the bridge there came a catfish. And he was very big. And he was walking. And he was the biggest he had seen. And so were the fiery balls of this fish, one of which is the sun, and the other, they called the moon.
- If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
- Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: Half of what goes in here must come out there.
Recorded voices on the busEdit
- The future is fun! ... The future is fair! ... You may already have won! ... You may already be there!
- [to the tune of "Back In the Saddle Again"] Back from the shadows again. Out where an Injun's your friend. Where the vegetables are green, and you can pee into the stream,(Background- And that's important") we're back from the shadows again.
The Honorable Chester CadaverEdit
- Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are.
Barney the BozoEdit
- We Bozos have a saying: 'When you put on the nose, it grows.'
- [after Clem hacks into the computer system and changes the appearance of a hologram] "Oh my duck! His pants have disappeared! Kid, everybody's watching!