Great Teacher Onizuka
work(Redirected from GTO)
Great Teacher Onizuka (more commonly abbreviated to GTO) is a manga, anime and drama series created by Tohru Fujisawa, featuring the protagonist Onizuka Eikichi who's purpose in life is to become the greatest teacher ever.
- There's no gender distinction among the bad.
- I want to be a teacher. The greatest teacher ever...
- I'm Onizuka Eikichi, 22 years old, at your service!!
- Damn brats... I want to kill them. KILL THEM.
- Teacher Banzai!!!
- You're just a little brat that need a HUGE spanking!
- Fuyutsuki, sometimes violence is the only way to get the message across.
- For you, she maybe just someone among the 400 students, but for a student, there's only one teacher for them.
- A 16 YEAR OLD WIFE AT 40!!!!!
- Listen, Uehara, real love will make you blind.
- My Cresta, my home, my family, my daughter...
- ON... ON... ON... ON... ON... ON... ON... ON... ON... ONIZUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
- Uwaa.. will my salary this month are finished to treat this good-for-nothing Onizuka?
- (Angry) That Onizuka...
- What do you mean when you were talking about the autistic girl earlier?
- I envy you because you can easily forget your troubles and sadness.
- Thug: You're Yakuza, aren't you? What "family" are you with?
Onizuka: Class 2-C, idiot.
- Kanzaki: Every now and then there are nights when I feel so lonely... and depressed. I wonder why someone like me was born into this world. I even wish I could vanish from this world... and pretend that I never existed...
Onizuka: Stand up, Kanzaki. When I get negative thoughts like that, it usually means I'm hungry.