American silent film actor, comedian, director, and screenwriter (1887-1933)
(Redirected from Fatty Arbuckle)
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
|This Director article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't believe there is any finer mission on earth than just to make people laugh.
- Interview (1916) 
- No price is too high to pay for a good laugh.
- The Cost of a Laugh, Motion Picture Magazine, March 1918. 
About Roscoe ArbuckleEdit
- Acquittal is not enough for Roscoe Arbuckle. We feel that a great injustice has been done him … there was not the slightest proof adduced to connect him in any way with the commission of a crime. He was manly throughout the case and told a straightforward story which we all believe. We wish him success and hope that the American people will take the judgement of fourteen men and women that Roscoe Arbuckle is entirely innocent and free from all blame.
- Statement from jury in third trial for manslaughter, April 12 1922.