Family Guy is an animated television series created by Seth MacFarlane for FOX in 1999. The show was cancelled in 2002, but after extremely positive response to DVDs and reruns on Adult Swim, production of new episodes for FOX resumed in 2005.
- Family Guy and all related characters, episodes and quotes are a copyright of 20th Century FOX. The users, editors, administrators, nor founders of the Wikimedia Foundation DO NOT claim ownership nor authorship of the contents on this page. The contents of this page are meant for reference purposes only. Neither Wikiquote nor its parent company, The Wikimedia Foundation, have any affiliation with 20th Century FOX, or its parent company, News Corp, in any way, shape, or form.
- Please read Family Guy/Format for notes on how to use and edit this article.
The border colors for the episodes correspond to the DVD Volume in which they appear. Those episodes in bold and italics are also part of the Freakin' Sweet Collection.
- Gold represents Volume 1
- Turquoise represents Volume 2
- Orange represents Volume 3
- Green represents Volume 4
- Red represents Volume 5
- Blue represents Volume 6
- Yellow represents Volume 7
- Grey represents Volume 8
- Olive represents Volume 9
- Navy represents Volume 10
- Teal represents Volume 11
- Black represents Volume 12 and individual releases
- Brown represents Volume 13
- Maroon represents Volume 14
- Magenta represents Volume 15
- Aqua represents Volume 16
About Family GuyEdit
- The same woman who developed “MADtv” on Fox was also working on “Family Guy.” They were going to put it on between sketches in the same way that “The Simpsons” started on the Tracy Ullman show. But [Family Guy creator] Seth [MacFarlane] was too savvy and wanted his own show. That’s how we were introduced. He asked if I would help out and do voice-overs for this little pilot demonstration. I read it and it was very different and very funny.
- Seth MacFarlane - Peter, Brian, and Stewie Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Tom Tucker, Dr. Elmer Hartman, Carter Pewterschmidt (and various)
- Alex Borstein - Lois Griffin, Loretta Brown, Tricia Takanawa, Barbara Pewterschmidt, Crystal (and various)
- Seth Green - Chris Griffin, Neil Goldman (and various)
- Lacey Chabert - Meg Griffin (Production Season 1)
- Mila Kunis - Meg Griffin (Production Season 2 and onward)
- Mike Henry - Cleveland Brown, Herbert, Bruce, Greased-up Deaf Guy, Consuela, Cleveland Brown, Jr. (and various)
- Patrick Warburton - Joe Swanson
- Jennifer Tilly - Bonnie Swanson
- John G. Brennan - Mort Goldman, Horace the Bartender
- Nicole Sullivan - Muriel Goldman
- Adam West - Mayor Adam West
- Lori Alan - Diane Simmons
- H. Jon Benjamin - Carl
- Nana Visitor - Crystal and Brenda Quagmire and Barbara Pewterschmidt.