Ed, Edd, n Eddy (specials)
Ed, Edd, n Eddy specials
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Jingle Jingle JangleEdit
- Eddy: Parents! Who invented 'em?
- May: Now it's time for our gifts!
- Marie: Payback! Christmas kisses all around!
- Lee: We ain't talkin' on the cheeks, either!
- Edd: Wait! What are you doing?! I'm an angel! STOP!!!!
- Eddy: I'M TOO YOUNG!!!!
- Ed: Oink!
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Hanky Panky HullabalooEdit
- [Marie attacks Jonny, trying to snatch one of the love notes he has been passing between Edd and May]
- Marie: Lemme see that!
- Jonny: No, I can't, it's against squirrel policy!
- Marie: Gimme it!
- Jonny: Nuts to you! [cheerfully gobbles down the note]
- Marie: You're such a weirdo!
- Edd: I cannot believe this! Me! A detention to mar an otherwise impeccable school record! What will Mother and Father think?
- Eddy: Quit your blubbering. Me and Ed get at least two a week.
- Ed: That's why I exfoliate. [grins, with the sound of a seal barking]
- Eddy: Besides, I'd be thinking about my reputation there, Casanova.
- [Edd blushes]
- Ed: Yeah! Double D and May, sitting in a tree!
- Ed and Eddy: K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
- Edd: [mortified, pulls his hat down over himself] Oh, the tangled web Valentine's Day does weave...
- Eddy: Suck it up, Double D. Heck, Ed fell in love with a sandwich!
- Ed: [holds up an onion] Love is like an onion, Double D: the more you peel away its layers, the more it stinks. [takes a big bite out of it, with a lion's roar being heard]
- Eddy: Man, I hate it when he does that.
- Ed: Watch me. [blows Eddy backward with a cloud of onion breath] HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EDDY!!!
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw HawEdit
- Eddy: You idiot! How are we suppose to trick-or-treat from down here?!
- Edd: But look on the bright side, Eddy. No cavities this Halloween!
- Jonny: See? Plank was right!
- Eddy: Get the flipper, Lothar! GET THE FLIPPER!!!!
- Ed: Ah, ain't Halloween so sweet?
The Eds are Coming, the Eds are ComingEdit
- Ed: NO MORE CHEEK-PINCHING FOR ED, DOUBLE D!!!!
- Nazz: Hello? A little help here? Guys!
The Grim Adventures of the Kids Next DoorEdit
- [The Eds are in Eddy's garage, over which a sign is hung reading "Ed's Pesky Problem Fixers". Eddy is behind a desk, Edd (Double D) is with a typewriter, and Ed is mopping up some of his own drool. Suddenly, the phone rings.]
- Ed: Hello!
- Eddy: [picking up the phone] Ed, Edd n Eddy's Pesky Problem Fixers! Got a problem that's pesky? We'll fix 'er for just one lousy quarter!
- [Billy's muffled gobbling comes from the telephone. Eddy gives it a look.]
- Eddy: [angry] WHADDAYA MEAN, YOU'RE BROKE?! Hey, if you're looking for charity, call Kids Next Door! They're cheap. [angrily hangs up the phone]
- The Delightful Reaper: Assimilate! Assimilate!
- Billy: [singing] Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, naaaaaaaaaaaaa! [The reaper stops and stands still, confused.] La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaaaa!!
- Delightful Reaper: [annoyed] Would you stop that!? Ugh! I wish I had never assimilated you in the first place!
- Delightful Reaper: ASIMMALATE!!
- [Grim blocks the scythe again, but this time the blade comes perilously close to piercing the head of the samurai. This time, the reaper grinds against the shield of the samurai, hoping to break through.]
- Grim: [straining to hold up] It's too strong!
- Delightful Reaper: ASSIMILATE!!! ASSIMILATE!!! [The M.A.N.D.R.O.B.O.T. comes up behind it.]
- Grim: Mandy, you're our only hope. You've got to pants the reaper! It's the only way to defeat it!
- Mandy/M.A.N.D.R.O.B.O.T.: I've got a better idea. [taps the Delightful Reaper on the shoulder]
- Delightful Reaper: ASSIMIL– Hmm? [turns around and looks at the robot, which is just standing there]
- Numbuh 1: Mandy, what are you doing?!
- Delightful Reaper: [cuts the M.A.N.D.R.O.B.O.T. in half. Mandy joins the assimilated] Yes! This is power. Now I can finally rule the world! [has reformed into a giant Mandy with a cloak and pants]
- Numbuh 1: Oh, no! Mandy's fused with the Reaper!
- Mandy Reaper: That's right! You puny KND are nothing compared to what I've become!
- Harold: Hey, you! [at the base of the Mandy Reaper, decked out in wrestling gear] Give me back my lucky pants! Give... them... BAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!! [foaming at the mouth] AY-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YA!! [pantses the Mandy Reaper, revealing her underwear]
- Grim: Now, Numbuh 1!
- [The Skeleton Samurai picks up the sword and leaps in the air.]
- Grim and Numbuh 1: Super... Skeleton... Sword... Strike!
- [The samurai brings its sword down upon the hindquarters of the exposed Mandy Reaper. An explosion occurs. As the fog begins to lift, a heavyset figure walks out of it, dragging behind him an incredibly large pair of pants–pants too big for even him.]
- Harold: I wear the pants around here! Me! Me, me, me! My pants! Me, me, me, me! [Behind him, the Mandy Reaper lies in a huge hole and groans. Shortly thereafter, kids begin to pop out of it in spurts. After the spurts become a flood, a scythe falls out and flies through the air, into the capable hands of the Skeleton Samurai.]
- Grim: Finally! Me scythe!