Dillon Burroughs is a bestselling North American writer of more than twenty-six books. He is best known for his collaborative works with faith-based leaders, authors, and athletes, though he has also earned a growing reputation within the social justice movement.
Author Website (as of August 2009)Edit
- "Gluttony is the most neglected sin in the American Church. If our bodies are the temple of God, then American Christians are the megachurch."
- "Parenting is a full-time job with no paid vacations or holidays...or pay at all. But it's still the greatest job in the world."
- "Every war is ultimately a civil war for we are all brothers and sisters, one to another." (Not original to author, but frequently used.)
- "Prolife means I care about babies in the womb as much as babies out of the womb." (In defining his position on being prolife.)
- "Church wasn’t designed by an architect (Technically, Jesus was a carpenter.). So why do we think of churches as buildings instead of groups of people who love Jesus?"
- "As a school, it is improving in its fight against racism. If it wasn't, I would not teach there. If it stops improving, I will personally quit my job so an African American professor can teach in my place. I care that deeply about ending racism."