1985 film by Sam Raimi
Extermination is not just a business. It's a way of life. tagline
Renaldo 'The Heel' Edit
- Hey baby, why don't ya come on over to my pad? We'll have a scotch and sofa.
- I've never seen you here before. I like that in a woman.
- Girl in bar: You're cute.
- Renaldo the Heel: Keep talkin', baby. Maybe you'll tell me something I don't already know.
- Renaldo the Heel: Well, maybe I'm a heel.
- Vic Ajax: Maybe I'm a guy who hates heels.
- Renaldo the Heel: Maybe I'm a heel who hates guys who hate heels.
- Nancy: I'm not that kind of girl!
- Renaldo the Heel: Well, with a little practice you could learn to be.
- Arthur Coddish: [About to electrocute Vic] How do you like it, medium or well-done? [Evil maniacal laughter]
- Nancy: Victor!
- Vic Ajax: Nancy!
- [She throws him a baseball bat, and he smashes Arthur's machine with it]
- Arthur Coddish: You broke my shocker!
- Vic Ajax: Mister, you've done some bad things and I'm gonna deal out some swift justice!
- Vic Ajax: [after Nancy nearly got run over by the Exterminators] You maniacs! I've never seen anything like that... are you all right?
- [Tries to open the door for her]
- Vic Ajax: Oh, you've got the key!
- Faron Crush: [the car backs up, and Crush comes out] One more thing child... don't you ever call me a maniac!
- [Punches Vic in the face and bursts into maniacal laughter]
- Vic Ajax: Hello, Colonel. How are you this evening?
- Colonel Rodgers: Adequate. One mother-lovin' hell of a storm comin.' Know how I can tell? Steel plate clang in my head. Yes sir, Korea was no picnic.
- Extermination is not just a business. It's a way of life.