War correspondent and author
Chuck Holton (born 1969) is an American freelance journalist.
- And you know in reality, England has had this coming for a long time....Look, they have opened their borders to so many refugees, they have done away with the personal protections, of their own people being able to protect their families with firearms....They are taking advantage of this multiculturalism and the, you know, gender-bending ― we could go on and on about this. The European male is disappearing in Europe ― the actual men who will stand up and fight for their country....In places like Germany, 30 percent of German women have no children and will never have children. In England it’s something like 20 percent, but that’s rising. And so when you’re not making babies, you need people to come in and work and pay taxes to support your massive social welfare programs. So this is, in some ways, this wave of violence that we’re seeing across Europe is a symptom of the broader problem of multiculturalism and socialism.
- May 23, 2017, the day after the Manchester Arena bombing, on season 1 episode 100 of the NRATV series Stinchfield (Chuck Holton: Terror Attack in Manchester. Stinchfield. NRATV (May 23, 2017).; Hakim, Danny (March 11, 2019). "Incendiary N.R.A. Videos Find New Critics: N.R.A. Leaders". The New York Times. ; Weisser, Mike (May 31, 2017). "NRATV Blames Manchester Attack On Declining White Birth Rate". HuffPost. ; Hargis, Cydney (May 23, 2017). "NRATV: "England has had Manchester attack coming for a long time" in part because it has “done away” with gun rights". Media Matters for America. ; Binckes, Jeremy (May 24, 2017). "NRA TV says the Manchester bombing happened because of "gender bending" and gun control". Salon. ; Rozsa, Matthew (July 19, 2017). "NRA TV asks: Are white people going to be victims of racial violence?". Salon. )
- Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd, from people like Louis Farrakhan and his minions, is happening in spades in South Africa. The violence against farmers is being called for by government officials, it's being celebrated by politicians, and the scary thing is, it's kind of a warning for what could happen in the United States if we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd....This has to stop, and if you want to see why it has to stop, you look at South Africa. Over -- between three and four thousand white South Africans have been killed in the most horrific ways, brutalized, raped, tortured, drug behind cars, had drills taken to them. Some really horrific things.
- On July 18, 2017 in a segment entitled Race Relations Strained in South Africa in episode 138 of season 1 of the NRATV series Stinchfield (Race Relations Strained in South Africa. Stinchfield. NRATV (July 18, 2017).; Hakim, Danny (March 11, 2019). "Incendiary N.R.A. Videos Find New Critics: N.R.A. Leaders". The New York Times. ; Hakim, Danny (April 27, 2019). "N.R.A. President to Step Down as New York Attorney General Investigates". The New York Times. ; Rozsa, Matthew (July 19, 2017). "NRA TV asks: Are white people going to be victims of racial violence?". Salon. ; "NRA’s media outlet fearmongers about Black Lives Matter committing mass violence against whites". Media Matters for America. July 19, 2017. )
- People could just as easily call for restrictions on the first amendment. They could say, ‘Hey, let’s make it illegal to report on those school shootings because we all know, I mean, there’s no doubt that the media circus that takes place every time one of these things happens causes more school shootings.
- It’s telling that a bevy of left-wing groups are partnering with a Hungarian-born billionaire and the Venezuelan government to try to influence the 2018 midterms by sending Honduran migrants north in the thousands.
- October 19, 2018, in an episode of the NRATV series Stinchfield (Holton, Chuck (October 19, 2018). Investigating the Caravan of Immigrants Heading to U.S.. Stinchfield.; Hakim, Danny (March 11, 2019). "Incendiary N.R.A. Videos Find New Critics: N.R.A. Leaders". The New York Times. ; Spies, Mike (April 17, 2019). "Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A.". The New Yorker. ; Serwer, Adam (October 28, 2018). "Trump’s Caravan Hysteria Led to This". The Atlantic. ; "NRATV correspondent: Migrant caravan is "an invasion under the guise of migration"". Media Matters for America. October 19, 2018. )