Child's Play (1988 film)
1988 film by Tom Holland(Redirected from Child's Play)
- His real name is Charles Lee Ray and he's been sent down from heaven by daddy to play with me.
- Look, you stay here; I have to go tinkle.
- This is the end, friend!
- You hear this, you son of a bitch! I'm gonna get you for this! I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna get Eddie, no matter what!
- I gotta find somebody, I gotta find somebody!
- Hi, I'm Chucky and I'm your friend till the end. Hi-de-ho! Ha, Ha, Ha!
- Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
- Hi, I like to be hugged.
- Sure, how'd ya want it? Broken leg?
- [Laughs] I don't believe it! I just don't believe it! The first person I let in on my little secret was a six-year-old kid! I'm gonna be six years old again!
- Kill them! Strangle them! Don't let go! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all!
- Won't do you any good Mikey, you can't hurt me!
- Karen Barclay: I SAID TALK TO ME, DAMN IT, OR ELSE I'M GONNA THROW YOU IN THE FIRE!
- [Chucky comes alive.]
- Chucky: YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU FILTHY SLUT! I'LL TEACH YOU TO FUCK WITH ME!
- [Chucky goes to visit John.]
- Chucky: Hi! It's me, Chucky! What d'you think? The grigri work?
- [John nods awkwardly.]
- Chucky: You know, when you were telling me all that stuff about how to beat death I thought maybe you were pulling my chain. But not now, uh-uh. Only one problem.
- John: What?
- Chucky: This. (Points to a wound below his shoulder) I didn't think anybody could hurt me. But last night I got shot. And you know something? It hurt. It hurt like a son of a bitch, it even bled! Now why's that, John?
- John: You're turning human.
- Chucky: What?
- John: The more time you spend in that body, the more human you become.
- Chucky: You mean, I have to live out the rest of my life in this body? NO FUCKIN' WAY! You got me into this, you get me out!
- John: I can't do that, Chucky.
- Chucky: Why not?
- John: Because you're an abomination. AN OUTRAGE AGAINST NATURE! You've perverted everything I've taught you, and used it for evil! AND YOU HAVE TO BE STOPPED!
- [Chucky is sitting in the elevator going up.]
- Old Woman: Ugly doll.
- Chucky: Fuck you.
- Chucky: [About to be set on fire by Andy] Andy, no, please! We're friends 'til the end, remember?
- Andy: This is the end, friend! [Drops a match, igniting Chucky.]
- Believes the truth...or lives to tell it.
- You'll wish it was only make-believe.
- Andy Barclay has a new playmate who's in no mood to play.
- This doll is killer.
- Chucky is one mean S.O.B.
- Something's moved in with the Barclay family, and so has terror.
- Brad Dourif - Charles Lee Ray/Chucky's Voice
- Alex Vincent - Andy Barclay
- Catherine Hicks - Karen Barclay
- Chris Sarandon - Detective Mike Norris
- Dinah Manoff - Maggie Peterson
- Tommy Swerdlow - Jack Santos (Mario)
- Jack Colvin - Dr. Ardmore
- Raymond Oliver - John Simonsen (Dr. Death)
- Neil Giuntoli - Eddie Caputo
- Alan Wilder - Mr. Criswell
- Eden Gross - Good Guy Dolls (voice)
- Aaron Osborne - the Orderly
- Juan Ramirez - the Peddler
- Ed Gale - Chucky (Stunt Double)
- Michael Patrick Carter - the Kid in an Animated Commercial (voice)