Cornelius Crane Chase (born October 8, 1943), better known as Chevy Chase, is an Emmy Award-winning American comedian, writer, and television and film actor. Born into a prominent family, Chase became a sensation as a cast member in the inaugural season of Saturday Night Live. He also hosted the Academy Awards twice (1987 and 1988) and briefly had his own late-night talk show, The Chevy Chase Show. He is also known for his portrayal of the character Clark Griswold in four National Lampoon films, the investigative reporter Irwin M."Fletch" Fletcher in two Fletch movies, and Pierce Hawthorne in the television sitcom Community.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [Chevy falls down, and gets up]LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!
- "It was my understanding that there would be no math."
- I'm Chevy Chase - and you're not.
- I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat- @ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t he is!
- We're kicking off our own fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the Winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.
Quotes about Chase edit
- Medium talent.