Charlie's Angels (film)
Charlie's Angels is a 2000 film about a trio of elite private investigators who, with the latest in high-tech gadgets, martial arts techniques and a vast array of disguises, unleash their state-of-the-art skills on land, sea and air. Their goal, to track down a kidnapped billionaire-to-be and keep his top-secret voice-identification software out of lethal hands. It is based on the television series of the same name.
- Once upon a time, there were three very different little girls... who grew up to be three very different women. But they have three things in common: They're brilliant, they're beautiful and they work for me. My name is Charlie.
- Why do they always run?
- Hi. How was your day? Great. You know how superheros have these secret identities, where they- No. Not superheros. You're an action star, I get a lot of action. haha. That is so lame. Jason, I'm one third of an elite crime-fighting team backed by an anonymous millionaire. Yes, that's it!
- Alright, let's see if I can win the teddy bear!!!!!!
- (after Pete comments on how fast Natalie hands out the drinks) They don't call me "Balls-Out Natalie" for nothin'!
- (Pete says he's never seen Natalie work with the catering company before) Like a virgin. It's my first time...working here.
- (after Vivian smashes Natalie's phone, ending her conversation with Pete, Natalie pins her down and punches her many times) Do you know how hard it is to find a quality man in Los Angeles? (punches her again)
- (to the attractive UPS guy) You know, I signed that release form thingy so you can just feel free to stick things in my slot.
- I don't know what his plan is, but I know we can stop him.
- Vivian: And I know what's going to happen next. All the angels are going to heaven.
- Knox: They say in death, all of life's questions are answered. Will you let me know?
- Pasqual: I hear birds can't fly this high.
- Dylan: I hear only angels can.
- Dylan: Another movie from a TV show.
- Pasqual: What are you going to do?
- Dylan: Walk out.
- Jason: You know, for a bikini waxer you know an awful lot about bombs.
- Alex: Isn't it amazing how much information you can learn off of the internet?
- Charlie: Good morning, angels.
- Angels: Good morning, Charlie.
- Corwin: (Alex is disguised as Corwin's masseur) You're very good with your hands, I could use someone like you on my staff.
- Alex: Thanks for the offer, but my hands aren't going anywhere near your staff.
- Pete: Okay, Thursday?
- Natalie: (excited) My favorite day!
- Pete: Great. I'm gonna tickets.
- Natalie: (still excited) I love tickets!
- Alex: (over Walkie-Talkie) Whadda'ya know. A guy who speaks Natalie.
- Vivian: Sound's impossible.
- Natalie: Sounds like fun.
- Charlie: Mission accomplished?
- Dylan: I think the client was... blown away. (The Angels crack up)
- (Natalie is flirting with Pete, the bartender. The Angels are communicating via Walkie Talkie)
- Alex: (quietly) Flip your hair.
- Natalie What?
- Alex: (quietly and impatiently) Flip. Your. Goddamn. Hair.
- They're beautiful, they're brilliant, and they work for Charlie