Bushworld Adventures is an eleven-minute episode that aired unannounced on Adult Swim on April 1, 2018 based on the series Rick and Morty created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. It was written, produced and directed by Australian animator Michael Cusack.
- [being crushed in Uncle Barry's hands] Rick and Morty is over! Uncle Barry's off his bloody rocker!! HELP ME, MORTYYYY!!!
- [Rick and Morty drive away from Beth and Summer in a highway in Australia]
- Morty: Aw, what's going on, Rick? What's happening?
- Rick: We're going on an adventure, Morty! Classic Rick and Morty Bushland advenchah! We're gonna go for a drive! Big ole drive, Morty! EIGHT-HOUR DRIVE!
- Morty: Eight hours?! Wh-what do ya mean, w-where are we going?!
- Rick: Morty, we're gonna go get me cube! We've gonna go to Bendigo to get me green cube! We're gonna go to Bendigo, Morty!
- Morty: Aw, Rick, Bendigo? Isn't that twelve hours away?
- Rick: Morty, check it out. [pulls out a pistol] I did some science to me portal gun, and now it's also a real gun! I've got a real gun, Morty! [points it at Morty's head]
- Morty: [getting agitated] Why are you holding it to my head, Rick?!
- Rick: Morty, shut the fuck up! I'm gonna kill you today, Morty! You're actually gonna DIE! I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!
- Morty: Aw, Rick, please. If this is a prank, it's not funny, all right? Could you please just stop the car and let me out? It's actually starting to scare me a lot now...
- Rick: SHUT THE FUCK UP, MORTY!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I'm so tired of you! All you do is winge and complain! It's really getting on my NERVES, Morty! I'm gonna kill you and then I'm gonna kill myself! I'm gonna drive this car off a cliff, and we're gonna DIE! WE'RE GONNA DIE, MORTY!
- Morty: [cowering] Aw, Rick, I don't wanna die! I-I don't wanna die!
- Rick: We're gonna DIE, Morty! We're gonna die TODAY! WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA DIE!
- Morty: Aww, no, Rick, aww! [Rick realizes something and puts the gun away]
- Rick: Wait, one sec. We gotta go get some petrol first.
- [Rick and Morty meet the giant coach potato Uncle Barry watching the match]
- Uncle Barry: Kick the ball! Kick the bloody ball!
- Rick: Uncle Barry?
- Uncle Barry: Yeah, mate. That's me. And who am I speaking to?
- Rick: Name's Rick. Dougie sent me. [Uncle Barry points suspiciously at Rick]
- Uncle Barry: Look, I don't know who you are, but you look like a top bloke. And I know this is weird to say, but I feel a strong bond between us.
- Rick: Yeah, I don't know what it is. I-I've only met you for like fifteen seconds, but it feels like fifteen years.
- Uncle Barry: Grab a fucking stubby, mate. [points at Rick] You're a damn legend! [shouts out] Charlene, bring our ripper legends some stubbies and a pack of menthols!
- Rick: [stoned] Sii-ck.
- [after Morty saves Rick from being choked to death by Uncle Barry]
- Rick: Morty, you saved me! You saved me life!
- Morty: Ohhh, I'm sorry, Rick! I didn't mean to kill Uncle Barry! It was an accident!
- Rick: Morty... I know I sometimes play pranks on you like getting Dougie to put a Witchetty grub on your little sausage, but you are a true-blue Australian hero, mate. And I wouldn't go on these crazy Bushland adventures with anyone else. I-I love ya, Morty. [they both take a loving embrace]
- Morty: Aw, this is real love! [Rick hears a horn honk twice]
- Rick: Wait. Don't tell me.
- [Rick and Morty walk into the garage to see a fully alive white ute]
- Ute Uncle Barry: It's me, Uncle Barry! My dead soul floated right into the bloody ute! Can you believe it? I'm Ute Uncle Barry!!
- Rick: Un-fuckin'-believable.
- [after Ute Uncle Barry drops Rick and Morty off in the barren land of Bendigo]
- Rick: Ahhh, Bendigo. Beautiful Bendigo.
- Morty: Yeah... Bendigo.
- Rick: [pleasing sigh] What do ya see round here, Morty? [Morty looks around]
- Morty: I see... trees, scrubs... N-nothing, really.
- Rick: [pause] So? Where's the cube? [Morty pauses for a long beat]
- Morty: I don't know, you're the one who said it was in Bendigo.
- Rick: What the fuck are you talkin' about, Morty? I never said that.
- Morty: What do you mean? Why are we here, then?
- Rick: I don't know. I was following you, Morty.