Dr. Becky Eneche is a medical doctor who turned to a full time preacher and teacher of the Gospel. She is also a Christian author, Minister, Televangelist, Musician and Educationist. She is the wife of Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche, the founder and Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre World-wide, with headquarters in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
- Bitterness and hatred are the opposite of Love and Forgiveness and these are the opposite of the nature of God stands for.
- The study of the word opens up your minds, it opens up your mentality. It puts you on the cutting edge of that which you lay your hands to do
- Never take your husband for granted. A lot of women take their husbands for granted, but if anyone will take your husband for granted, it shouldn’t be you. The day you agreed to marry him, you agreed that he should take the lead, you agreed to be secondary to him; even if you are biologically older than he is.
- When you are a person of prayer, you are not easily a person of sin.
- Those who seek God and his word don't struggle to see his promises come to pass in their life.
- Until you learn to be giving side in service, you don't expect to receive service.
- Never Despise what you have start from where you are and work your way forward.
- Don't just wish to marry a successful person, go ahead and become a success yourself.
- Don't undermine Spirituality it is your greatest distinguishing factor in life.
- The woman who bends to serve her husband will certainly rise to receive his affection.
- Work For God with passion and he will give you one of his daughters/trusted sons as a spouse.
- Marriage is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be Dependable that is how to connect favour for the next dimension.
- If you desire to stand out in the coming year then make excellence your signature.