Wu-Tang Clan is a hip hop group from Staten Island, New York, USA.
The Wu-Tang Clan (pronounced /ˈwuːtæŋ/) is a highly influential hip-hop collective from Staten Island, New York that consists of RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, and the late Ol' Dirty Bastard.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chamber)
Da Mystery of Chessboxin' (Masta Killa)
Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty
What justifies the homicide, when he dies?
In his own iniquity it's the
Master of the Mantis Rapture comin at cha
We have an APB on an MC Killer
Looks like the work of a Master
Evidence indicates that's it's stature
Merciless like a terrorist hard to capture
The flow, changes like a chameleon
Plays like a friend, and stabs you like a dagger
This technique attacks the immune system
Disguised like a lie paralyzin the victim
You scream, as it enters your bloodstream
Erupts your brain from the pain these thoughts contain
Novin on a nigga with the speed of a centipede
and injure - ANY MOTHERFUCKIN CONTENDER
Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber (Inspectah Deck)
I leave the mic in body bags, my rap style has
The force to leave you lost like the tribe of Shabazz
Murderous material made by a madman
It's the mic wrecker, Inspectah
Bad man from the bad lands of the killer
Rap fanatic, representing with the skill that's iller
Dare to compare, get pierced just like an ear
The shooby-do-wop pop, strictly hardware
Armed in gear cause I just broke out the prison
Charged by the system for murdering the rhythm
Now lo and behold, another deadly episode
Bound to catch another fucking charge when I explode
Method Man (Method Man)
Uhh H-U-F-F huff and I puff
Blow like snow when the cold wind's blowin
Zoom, I hit the mic like boom
Wrote a song about it like to hear it here it goes
Question what exactly is a panty raider
Ill behaviour savior or major flavor
All of the above oh yeah plus I do so
Also flam I'm the man call me super
Not an average Joe with an average flow
Doing average things with average hoes
Yo I'm super I'll make a bitch squirm
For my, Su-per Sperm (check it)
Check it I give it to ya raw butt naked
I smell sess pass the Method
Let's get lifted as I kick ballistics
Missles and shoot game like a pistol
Clip is loaded when I click bang dang
A Wu-Tang slug hits your brain
J-U-M-P jump and I thump
Make girls rumps like pump and Humpty Hump
Protect Ya Neck (Inspectah Deck)
I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Frazier
The hell raiser, raisin hell with the flavor
Terrorize the jam like troops in Pakistan
Swingin through your town like your neighborhood Spiderman
So uhh, tic toc and keep tickin
While I get ya flippin off the shit I'm kickin
The Lone Ranger, code red, danger!
Deep in the dark with the art to rip charts apart
The vandal, too hot to handle
Ya battle, you're sayin Goodbye like Tevin Campbell
Roughneck, Inspector Deck's on the set
The rebel, I make more noise than heavy metal
Reunited (GZA the Genius)
Reunited, double LP, world excited
Struck a match to the underground, industry ignited
from metaphorical parables to fertilize the Earth
Wicked niggaz come, try to burglarize the turf
Scattin off soft-ass beats them niggaz rap happily
Tragically, that style, deter-iate, rapidly
Uncompleted missions, throwin your best known compositions
You couldn't add it up, if you mastered addition
Where I come from, gettin visual is habitual
De-mon-strate walkin on hot coal, in rituals
I splash the paint on the wall, it formed the mural
He took a look, saw the manifestation of it, was plural
Rhymin while impaired, dart hit your garment
Pierced your internal, streamlined compartments
Just consider the unparallel advantage
Of a natural disaster that's impossible to manage
Triumph (Inspectah Deck)
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
I inspect you, through the future see millenium
Killa B's sold fifty gold sixty platinum
Shacklin the masses with drastic rap tactics
Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
Black Wu jackets queen B's ease the guns in
Rumble with patrolmen, tear gas laced the function
Heads by the score take flight incite a war
Chicks hit the floor, diehard fans demand more
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly
Proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
Stomp grounds and pound footprints in solid rock
Wu got it locked, performin live on your hottest block"
- The Chinese delegation chooses the The RZA, The GZA, Old Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah, The Wu-Tang Clan!
- Chapelle's Show
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me; CREAM get tha money dollar dollar bill ya'll!
- Method Man, C.R.E.A.M. (36 Chambers)
- The RZA, The GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah, and the... [M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN]
- GZA, Method Man (36 Chambers)
- Best Protect Ya Neck!
- RZA, Protect Ya Neck (36 Chambers)
- Method Man, Various
- U-God/The Clan, Various
- Fusion of the Five Elements to search for the higher intelligence, women walk around celibate, living irrelevant. The most benevolent king, communicating through your dreams. Mental pictures been painted, Allah's heard and seen everywhere. Throughout your surrounding atmosphere, troposphere, thermosphere, stratosphere. Can you imagine from one single idea, everything appeared here. Understanding makes my truth crystal clear.
- Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin' to fuck with!
- RZA, Wu Tang Clan Aint Nuthin' To Fuck Wit
- You gotta diversify your bonds, nigga.
- GZA, Chappelle's Show, Racial Draft
- Gza, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Ol' Dirty Bastard, deceased member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Method Man, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Inspectah Deck, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Raekwon, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Ghostface Killah, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- U-God, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Masta Killa, member of the Wu-Tang Clan.