William Pitt may refer to:
- William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham (1708–1778), Prime Minister of Great Britain 1766–1768; often known as William Pitt the Elder
- William Pitt the Younger (1759–1806), his son and Prime Minister of Great Britain (1783–1801) and (1804–1806)
- William Augustus Pitt (c. 1728 – 1809), Eighteenth century British general.
- William Baker Pitt (1856–c.1920), founder of Swindon Town F.C. and Catholic prebendary
- William Rivers Pitt (born 1971), left-wing American essayist
- Bill Pitt (born 1937), British politician and Liberal Member of Parliament for Croydon North West 1981–1983
- William Pitt (architect) (1855–1918), Australian 19th century architect
- William Pitt (Canada), inventor of the underwater cable ferry in the early 1900s
- William Pitt (singer), active in the 1980s
- Brad Pitt, Actor (Birth name William Bradley Pitt)
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language