William Arabin (1773–1841) was an English judge, notorious for his confused pronouncements.
- If there ever was a case of clearer evidence than this of persons acting together, this case is that case
- Sir R. Megarry, Arabinesque at Law (1969)
- They will steal the very teeth out of your mouth as you walk through the streets – I know it from experience.
- Ibid, referring to the residents of Uxbridge.
- Prisoner, God has given you good abilities, instead of which you go about the country stealing ducks.
Last modified on 21 August 2011, at 13:28