I hope it is not presumptuous of me to be standing after only six months here. However, I believe that the project would benefit from another admin, especially one who is not in the USA so is around at different times from most admins. I also believe that in the last six months, I have demonstrated my ability at everything that can be done without being an admin, and that I can be trusted with the extra tools that will enable me to help the project further. I would like to help in closing VfDs, performing speedy deletes, closing PRODs, blocking vandals (where appropriate) and using rollback to clean up vandalism.
- Candidate's acceptance: Self nomination
Vote ends: 17:35 GMT, 12 May, 2012
- Support Active, both as a content contributor and in tagging pages for deletion. The different timezone is also a plus. Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 17:41, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
- Support — Collingwood seems to be a very conscientious editor worthy of having admin status and tools. Though we seem to have some relatively minor disagreements on a few issues, I have never been one to insist others must with agree me or anyone else in regards to most things to be useful and competent admins, and Collingwood's contributions have been very welcome additions. ~ ♞☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 18:44, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
- Support. I echo those above in saying that this editor has demonstrated responsible editing and I believe that the project would benefit from another such admin. ~ UDScott (talk) 00:21, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
- Support - can't believe you weren't an admin already, from what I've seen will make good use of the tools. --Tryst (talk) 19:45, 8 May 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new topic on this or other appropriate talk page. No further edits should be made to this text.