- While we draft this page, w:Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Accessibility may be of use.
In general, follow WCAG 2.0 guidelines. More specifically, articles adhering to the following guidelines are easier to read and edit for everyone.
- Headings should be descriptive and in a consistent order
- Headings should be nested sequentially
- Use wikimarkup (asterisks (*) or hash (#) symbols), not line breaks, to create lists
- Avoid line breaks between (* or #) list items (w:Wikipedia:LISTGAP refers)
Proposed: Quotes should be wrapped in <blockquote> (or <q>)Last modified on 30 July 2012, at 22:56