Where the Heart Is (1990 film)
Where the Heart Is is a 1990 romantic comedy film directed by John Boorman, and starring Dabney Coleman and Uma Thurman.
- Stewart: Harry, your loyalty was an accusation. Blame someone else.
- Shitty: At my age, I need an hour in the bathroom in the morning! And there's always one of them skinny, titless mannequins in there fluffing up her hair.
- Jimmy: You never said we'd have Bang-fucking-kok in the hallway!
- Lionel: That's an unprovoked racist slur.
- Porna: Excuse me, we are from Bom-fucking-bay!
- Jimmy: We're broke, we're desperate, we're hopeless... The fag doesn't pay, the Shit doesn't pay.
- Chloe: Don't call him "the fag!"
- Daphne: Don't call him "the Shit!"
- Shitty: At least I'm "the Shit." You're just A shit.
- Stewart: My Heart? Home is where the heart is, and I've lost my home.
Last modified on 15 January 2011, at 23:16