VeggieTales is an CGI animated Christian video series created by Big Idea Inc. which first came out in 1993.
Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- Larry the Cucumber: "God made all stars out of nothing, he just went thbt, and they're they were."
- Junior: "Can God squirt slime out of his ears?"
God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?
- [Junior is crying]
- Juniors dad: Hey! Whats all the commotion out here? Oh, grapes!
- Junior: They were calling me bean boy and telling me I had peas on my head!
- Juniors dad: Is that true?
- Bob the Tomato: Now Larry, he was a mighty sailor man.
- Larry: And Bob, he was brave and sure.
Are You My Neighbor
Junior: Ah! Who are you?!
Bob: "I'm Bob, and we need your help."
Junior: "Woah. Deja vu."
[Junior notices a candy bar on Larry's helmet]
Junior: What's that on his space helmet?
Bob: "What? What do you mean? Larry!"
Bob: "How many times have I told you not to eat while you're wearing your helmet?"
Rack, Shack and Benny
- Mr. Lunt: Actually boss, I think the tomato is sitting.
- Rack (Bob): I'm standing.
- Mr. Lunt: Sitting!
- Rack: Look! This is sitting & this is standing. I'm standing!
- Mr. Lunt: OK. He's standing.
- Mr. Nezzer: [singing] The bunny. The bunny. Whoa, I love the bunny. I don't love my soup or my bread just the bunny. The bunny. The bunny. Yeah! I love the bunny. I gave everything that I had for the bunny.
- Mr. Nezzer: What's that over there?
- Shack (Junior): That's the furnace.
- Mr. Nezzer: What's it for?
- Benny (Larry): Well, that's were the bad bunnies go.
- Mr. Nezzer: Let's just say in my mind, If you don't bow down and sing the song your a bad bunny.
- Rack: You don't mean.....!?
- Mr. Nezzer: But I'm sure that wont happen. It's almost time for the ceremony. I'll see you out there.
Dave And the Giant Pickle
- Goliath: Who will fight me!?
- Goliath: Oh ho ho! Am I a dog that you come at me with sticks?
- [French Peas laugh]
- Dave (Junior): I don't exactly know what you mean. But you are not a dog! Your just a really big guy who wants to beat me up! And I come at you not with sticks, but in the name of God & Israel to this day will help me defeat you!
- Goliath: We will see who defeats who! Now we fight!
The Toy That Saved Christmas
- Buzzsaw Louie: Christmas is when you get stuff! You need more toys!
- Larry: Bob, Bob! Are you okay!?
- Bob: Mouse Trap!
- Larry: Huh?
- Bob: I wanted to play Mouse Trap! You roll your dice, you move your mice. Nobody gets hurt.
LarryBoy! And the Fib From Outer Space
- LarryBoy: I am going to die!!
- Alfred: Stop yelling at me! No yelling! Yell, yell. YELLOW!
- Junior: I did it! I broke the plate!
- LarryBoy: I am that hero!
Josh And the Big Wall
- Tom Grape: How are we clapping?
- Pa Grape: I have no idea.
- Tom: Well Pa? Do you still want to see the pyramids?
- Pa: Oh, I've seen the pyramids. Ha! I built the pyramids! Lets go to Jericho!
- Bob: Larry. How much stuff do you need to be happy?
- Larry: I don't know. How much stuff is there?
- Madame Blueberry: I am not leaving until I have everything I need to be happy!
- [Bob and Larry are crying]
- Bob: Oh that was beautiful!
- Larry: Hold me Bob!
- Bob: I would if I could.
The End of Silliness
- Larry: [sobbing] Bye Silly Songs! Nice knowing ya!
- Archibald: Yes! It's my fault! All my fault! I'm the one to blame!
Larry-Boy And the Rumor Weed
- The Weed: [singing] I'm a rumor weed! I'm a rumor weed! A tiny little story is all I need to make a big mess! I'm a rumor weed!
- Alfred: I'm not a robot, I'm British!
King George and the Ducky
- King George (Larry): We did it! Oh now now now I'm happy!
- King George: Whats that?
- Melvin (Pa Grape): Its a flannelgraph, to illustrate.
- George and Louis (Bob): Ooh! Flannelgraph!
Esther...The Girl Who Became Queen
- The King (Mr. Nezzer): Make me a sandwich!
- Haman (Mr. Lunt): You get in the wagon! You, bow to me!
- Mordecai (Pa Grape): Uh, no!
- Haman: Bow!
- Mordecai: No!
- Haman: BOW!
- Mordecai: I bow to no one except my God and my king!
Lyle the Kindly Viking
- Percy Pea: You guess where my ships are.
- Omelet (Jimmy Gourd): 2B?
- Percy Pea: Not 2B.
- Omelet: Drat. Uh your turn.
- Omelet: To eat or not to eat, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to share my eggs cooked light and fluffy, or to scarf down the whole thing myself. And to take "Tums" against a sea of indigestion. To eat, perchance to get a tummy ache! Aye, there's the rub.
- Sfin (Larry): [singing] I need to go to the bathroom!
- Otar (Bob): Uh Sfin, you can stop singing now.
The Star of Christmas
- Millward (Larry): Its Moyer the Distroyar!
- Cavis (Bob): Run Millward!
- Millward: Seymour, remember how you promised me I could take the rocket car for a ride sometime?
- Seymour (Pa Grape): Uh ya.
- Millward: Its time!
The Ballad of Little Joe
- Mayor (Mr. Nezzer): [singing] Seven cows sat on a hill, so big and fat. I got my grill. I was thinking about a BBQ. Then seven scrawny ones came along and GULP..The big fat cows were gone.
An Easter Carol
- Mr. Nezzer: Its a bug! A big bug!
- Hope: Do I look like a bug to you?
- Mr. Nezzer: [after looking at the clock] Yep, I'm just going to stay awake. I'm not tired at all. I'm just going to stay wiiidddee....[snores]
A Snoodles Tale
- Butterbun (Scooter the Carrot): Your special just the way God made you.
- God: And lastly your wings. You know what they're for. But not just to fly son, I want you to soar!
Sumo of the Opera
- Larry: [singing] Whether whether whether whether, whether you like it or not. Weather weather weather weather, weather is cold warm and hot.
- St. Patrick: So you see, God is like a shamrock.
- People: Oh great shamrock, you are powerful
- St. Patrick: No no no! This is simply a metaphor.
- People: Oh great metaphor....
- St. Patrick: No no no no! God is like a shamrock. Because He is God the father, God the son and God the holy ghost. One God, three persons.
- [Telephone busy signal sound effect coming from Bob's phone]
- Woman's voice on recording: If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again. If you need help hang up and then dial your operator.
- Bob: Larry? Larry! Oh no, he must have ran out of quarters.
Duke and the Great Pie War
- Petunia: Whoops, [laughs] missed the door.
- Duke (Larry): Bye, I got my hat now.
- Otis (Mr. Lunt): You are lucky Duke, but watch out for yourself this time!
- Duke: No Otis! I'm going to look out for someone else first! Thats true love!
- Otis: Thats crazy!
- Duke: Well be family Petunia. And I'll take care of you forever.
- [Petunia giggles]
Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
- Gordian: Aw this is lame. I don't even like this old playground. I'm going home to play video games.
- Martian (Bob): God says "We should love our enemies".
- Cuke (Larry): Love our enemies!?
- Cuke: One chocolate Malta.
- Julia (Petunia): Malt.
- Cuke: Ya, chocolate.
- Julia: No, it's malt. Malt is a desert, Malta is an island.
Lord of the Beans
- Ahem (Mr. Lunt): Its mine I tell you its mine! Give it to me! Give it back!
- Scaryman: Sporks! Save me!
- Spork: Cookie man say no!
- Billboy (Archibald): Today is my twelvety twoth birthday. I'm twice as tall as half of you and half as short as twice of you.
- Toto (Junior): I want to fix this land.
Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
- Trout (Mr. Nezzer): Move along!
- Spud (Mr. Lunt): Nothing to see here.
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
- LarryBoy: There's nothing wrong with playing video games, but you let this video game play you.
- Petunia: I know! I want out!
- LarryBoy: Remember kid (Junior), with great chocolate comes great responsibility.
Gideon: Tuba Warrior
- Gideon (Larry): I'M AFRAID OF THE DARK!
- Angle (Pa Grape): To tell you the truth, so am I.
- Gideon: [in high-pitched voice] I scream like a girl.
- Bob: Wiggle Turtle Tubies? They look taller on TV.
- Pea: So do you tomato!
Moe and the Big Exit
- Moe (Larry): High ho sliver away!
- Narrator: Some matches are made in phosphorus factories, while others are made in heaven. Either way, it all starts with a little chemistry.
The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's
- Tin man (Larry): Ohians, and fifers.
- Scarecrow (Mr. Lunt): And mares!
- Darby (Junior): Oh my!
- Lion (Pa Grape): ROAR! Woof!
[Scarecrow, Tin man and Darby running around screaming]
- Tin man: It's an ohian!
- Lion: Uh no, thats "lion".
- Tin man: Oh, lion. Lion!? Aaaaahhh!
- Lion: Oh stop! I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just hungry!
- Tin man: A hungry lion!? Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!
- Lion: No no! I'm not going to eat you. I'm just having fun with you. On the count of being so bored.
Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue
- Little Jimmy: [looking at a record album of "Mama Belle and Little Jimmy"] Mama!
- Tom (Bob): That's your mama?
- Little Jimmy: And me! Little Jimmy!
- Huck (Larry): Thats you?
[Tom & Huck look at Jimmy seeing he is big now]
- Little Jimmy: I grew.
- Huck: Beware the babies!
- Tom: Who's that guy?
- Huck: I think it was Colonel Sanders.
- Mr. Lunt: Personally, I found the book riveting, full of flawed characters and classic American humor.
Pistachio – The Little Boy That Woodn't
- Carrot: Oh hello cricket!
- Khalil: I am not a cricket! I am a caterpillar!
- Carrot: Silly cricket.
- Pistachio (Junior): Huh? Cricket!?
- Khalil: I AM NOT A...Pistachio! You are alive!
- Duckling: Quack?
- Madame Blueberry: No, I never played )Monopoly, but I'll give it a go.