V (1984-1985) is a TV series that takes place a year after Liberation Day when, courtesy of the red-dust bacteria, the humanoid, lizard-like aliens develop a resistance to the micro-organism and try to regain control of the Earth--only now some humans are knowingly working with them.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Liberation Day [1.1]Edit
- Martin: What do you think you're gonna get for stealing a helicopter?
- Mike: Two years. Or a pulitzer prize! Now where's that ambulance?
- Nathan: Tell me, Mr. Tyler, what would you do with Diana?
- Ham': I'd use her for target practice.
- Nathan: Then you reject the argument that she can atone for her crimes by helping us in our fight against disease?
- Ham: Diana is the disease.
- Julie: All you had to do was release the red dust!
- Nathan: It's not quite that simple. Take a look at this. These are laboratory animals that were exposed to heavy doses of the red dust - you can see the results: mutations, sterility, death...
- Julie: That's impossible. I tested it on myself! Our data showed that the red dust was harmless to life on Earth.
- Nathan: We were wrong. We're at the threshold right now.
- Julie: So we can't use the red dust anymore without...
- Nathan: Without destroying all life on earth.
The Deception [1.4]Edit
- Bates: I did this for you, you know....
- Kyle: Business, Brinksmanship and bucks, three Bs. Kyle begins with a K, remember dad? So don't pin this one on me....
- Bates: I suppose you think you'd be living here lizard free if it weren't for the open city agreement....
- Kyle: Lizard free? What an interesting idea! too bad it doesn't really apply.
- Bates: Of course it does, for fifty miles within the confines of Los Angeles...
- Kyle: For now, while they chow down on the rest of the planet!
- (Sean tells Ham that Mike is dead)
- Sean: You should be glad my father's dead.
- Ham: Watch your mouth when you talk about your dad.
- Sean: You didn't like him.
- Ham: "Like" had nothing to do with it. Your father and I saw things differently.
- Sean: He shouldn't have come after me.
- Ham: You don't understand, do you? He loved you. You were his son. I'd have done the same thing.
Visitors Choice [1.6]Edit
- Garrison: (to Mike) Who in the hell are you?
- Mike: I'm the man who's gonna make you wish you never asked that question!
The Dissident [1.9]Edit
- Ham: Never relax. You gotta be more careful, there's a war going on.
- Kyle: I thought we were supposed to have faith in each other.
- Ham: Faith is for nuns and amateurs.
Reflection in Terror [1.10]Edit
- Jane Badler - Diana
- June Chadwick - Lydia
- Jennifer Cooke - Elizabeth Maxwell
- Robert Englund - Willie
- Faye Grant - Dr. Julie Parrish
- Marc Singer - Mike Donovan
- Jeff Yagher - Kyle Bates
- Michael Ironside - Ham Tyler
- Lane Smith - Nathan Bates
- Blair Tefkin - Robin Maxwell
- Michael Wright - Elias Taylor
- Mickey Jones - Chris Farber