Hello, Shlomif, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
If I may ask, you have been contributing to the biblical article? Do you think it become too huge sooner or later? How about its division, at least to "NT" and "OT"? Or do you have any other idea? Thanks. --Aphaia 16:45, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Yes, I have been contributing to The Bible. It might become too large, and if so a split to the New Testament and Old Testament will not make it much better. (half of a large amount of text is still a large amount of text) We could try splitting according to Biblical books. (e.g: "Genesis", "Judges", "Psalms", etc.) But meanwhile, the page is not too large, so we can still keep it as it is.Last modified on 13 July 2005, at 19:02