Hi, Liberlogos, welcome back to Wikiquote ;-) Here are some useful links:
- Browse To browse the site.
- Reference desk To ask some questions related to quotes.
- Village pump To discuss with other editors.
- Community Portal Other useful links.
Shortly be bold and enjoy!--Aphaia 17:39, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Re: About my deletion request
Hello there. I saw your edit removing my request for deletion on the Honoré Mercier article. Your comment is almost a compliment, so thanks. ;) On a more serious note, I guess you could say that you did your job well. I did suspect that it might look as if I was deleting someone else's article. ...so, I'll explain. My stupid mistake actually was that I simply saved the page (a first edit, to boot) without being logged in, which I have worked hard to never do. I simply wanted to recreate it afterwards while logged in. If you want harder proof, you can see the very same text still in my personal sandbox (edited by me before the creation of the Wikiquote article in question) at this address. So, could I get the chance to recreate it under my own identity, not an ip address? --Liberlogos 08:09, 6 September 2005 (UTC)
- I am sorry, but such a case does not appear in the Speedy deletion candidates, and if you're thinking of VfDing it, I doubt it'd be voted for deletion :) You are free to add a note on the talk page pointing to yourself. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 08:25, 6 September 2005 (UTC)