Last modified on 24 July 2005, at 21:18
- Defending people from their own weaknesses by making more and more victimless acts criminal is robbing people of their rights. What scares me is the masses are just blindly allowing the supposed leaders of this country to make these wide sweeping decisions on the arrogant assumption that they have our best interests in mind. They don't.
Disorganized List of Quotes (not sure where or if to put them)Edit
- "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching on magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke, British comedian.
- Has been apocryphally attributed to Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc. 1989
- "Children are innocent and love justice, while most adults are wicked and prefer mercy." - G. K. Chesterton
- "We should call the guy who sounds like me, and then I could talk to myself." - David Letterman