- For other uses of "Transformers", see Transformers.
"Hey, we were just wondering if you'd like to come with us after school. We're heading the the mountains to scope out this wicked cave we found..."
"Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to take a rain check. I've got a math test and I told my mom I'd come straight home. So for the last time, the answer's no!"
- —Alexis uses the old "math test" excuse to blow off Rad.
"Would you hurry up? They've probably gone home already!"
"Hey! You don't have to yell at me, I got feelings too, ya know! I-I'm trying my hardest, but no, nothing's ever good enough for you!"
"Aw, quit your bellyaching!"
"My therapist says I don't have to take this from you because you're not the boss of me! Besides, I'm getting hungry again."
- —Billy and Fred arrive at the cave Rad and Carlos are exploring.
"Ah, it would have had more fun if I'd brought my sister."
- —Billy reflects on the company he keeps.
Megatron: "You have something of mine."
Alexis: "We have what?"
Megatron: "Give it back immediately, or you shall suffer the consequences."
Megatron: "I have given you your chance, Earthling."
- —Megatron giving chances?! Unthinkable!
"Stand down, Megatron!"
- —The line that made a room full of fans cheer at BotCon 2002, as Optimus Prime appears.
"What a weakling."
- —Megatron is not impressed at Demolishor being taken down by Red Alert.
Hot Shot: They're using short-warp equipment, so they must have a base set up somewhere near here.
Red Alert: (looking at the moon) They're up there.
- —200,000 miles is "near"?
"You had better not. If you do, I'll have you dismantled for scrap, then I'll launch what's left of you straight into the sun, understand?"
- —Megatron on what will happen if Cyclonus fails.
"So he really is from outer space! I bet he came from some distant galaxy a long time ago, to escape those big robots. Maybe they use small robots like him to increase their power or something. His ship must have crash landed on Earth and now they've tracked him down."
"Wow, you think so?"
"That's the only reason I can think of why those big robots would come after him."
- —Rad comes up with the most far-fetched, unbelievable explanation ever. Alexis is impressed.
"Hey, guess what? He understands me! He does, he really does!"
"Are you sure? This one's not reacting to anything I say. Aw, his batteries must be low. Maybe he needs to be recharged or something."
- —Alexis and Carlos on meeting their Mini-Cons.
"Shut your mouth, you worthless piece of junk!"
- —Megatron on Cyclonus' failure.
"Megatron! Uh... sir? What happened in here?"
- —Demolishor is surprised at Leader-1's redecorating.
"Hot Shot, are you all right?!"
- —Optimus has no concern for the Mini-Cons or the children (or even for Red Alert), apparently.
"Ah, yes, now I find out they're all incompetent."
- —Megatron should really have noticed that earlier.
"Ah, man, that guy burns me up."
- —Rad's reaction to Cyclonus making off with a Mini-Con.
"Come on, boys, we've got work to do!"
- —Megatron... refers to his troops as "boys" apparently.
"I am totally surrounded by weirdos."
- —Alexis has an epiphany.
"Uh, hey! Hold on, you guys!"
"So, uh, what's the problem?"
"My suit itches too, but you'll get used to it."
- —Rad, Carlos, and Alexis.
"Uh... guys? ... Guys?!? ... ANYBODY?"
- —Rad, after being ditched by everybody.
"Hot Rod is an amazing vehicle. And once I was inside, the speed! The power! *sigh* I guess I got carried away..."
- —Alexis, who perhaps needs to tell us something.
"Does it hurt when you do that?"
"Don't worry Carlos. I am mechanical, so I do not feel the sensation of pain as you know it."
"You still feel pain though, right?"
"Sorry, your question is not relevant to our mission."
- -Carlos and Red Alert, on transformation
"You humans sure are a fearless species!"
- —Red Alert
Rad: "Uggghhh! Are you sure this is the right car for the job?"
Alexis: "This road is a little bumpy!"
Rad: "My teeth are rattling so much they're gonna bounce right out of my head!"
Alexis: "Stop talking or else you'll bite your tongue!"
Rad: "OW! I just did!"
Hot Shot: "What's the problem? I haven't even taken out of first gear yet."
Alexis: "You mean you can go faster?!?"
Rad: "I feel a whole lot safer on my BMX!"
Alexis: "I can't find the brake pedals!"
Rad: "You mean there's no way to stop?!?"
Hot Shot: "I'm really gonna open up now! Hold on!"
Alexis: "How can we go any faster than this?"
Rad: "Why did I ever come along to this crazy ride?!?"
- —Alexis, Rad and, Hot Shot.
"This is all YOUR fault, Starscream."
- —Megatron, after his defeat at the hands of Optimus Prime's Maximum Blast attack. Well, it seems that he had found a proper scapegoat at last…
"I think I've pinpointed the glitch, sir."
"Good work, Red Alert. What was the problem with the CPU?"
"It seems the cold on this continent has caused a glitch."
- —Red Alert, who needs a thesaurus, and Optimus Prime, who has bad microprocessor thermal protection.
"Ahh nuts, I knew I should've brought along snow tires!"
- —Always on the ball Hot Shot, struggling to drive in snow and ice in the Antarctic.
"Oh, and hey Hot Shot? Do you mind cranking up the heat in here a touch? It's cold."
- —The ever-observant Carlos.
- —Cyclonus, as he prepares to execute Hot Shot.
"Red Alert! Thanks, pal!"
"Doing my job, and nothing more."
- —Hot Shot in Generation 1 Brawn mode butt-kisser mode, and Red Alert after the latter saves the former's life.
"I hope you like pain!"
- —Demolishor, reacting to the rescue as everybody else just stands around.
"Hahahaha... go ahead, boys, give me a reason..."
- —Demolishor, as the two Autobots are cornered.
"Uhh... yes... soon I'll have my very own pet…."
- —Starscream, whom we assume is talking about a Mini-Con.
"Megatron, please! I promise to do better if you let me have the next Mini-con!"
"I think he's gonna start to cry! Hahahaha!"
- —Starscream and Cyclonus bickering like schoolchildren.
"You know, I really wish people would understand that the future of the human race depends on what we do to protect the environment today."
- —Rad auditions for a new series of Captain Planet.
"Nothing, I was just talking to myself."
"Keep talkin', cause no one else is listening to you any more."
- —Starscream and Demolisher bickering like schoolchildren.
"We came for the Mini-Con."
"Not if you're going to use it for evil purposes!"
- —Demolisher and Optimus, begging the question, "What if the Decepticons promised to use it strictly for good purposes?"
"I'll show them how it's done!"
"Outta my way!"
"You're out of your league! Stand back and let a pro show you how to do some real destruction!"
"You're blocking my target!"
- —Starscream and Cyclonus still bickering.
"Oh my, it's so easy! I must be the most powerful Decepticon in the universe! Even more powerful than Megatron! Hahahahaha!"
"Oh, we'll just see about that, Starscream."
- —Starscream, with delusions of grandeur, and Megatron.
Carlos: "Hey, I got an idea! OK, let's scare it! That'll wake it up for sure."
Rad: "So how you gonna do that?"
Carlos: "Huh, good point. Wait, I got another idea! How about we throw a bucket of water on it!"
Alexis: "Great plan! While we're at it, why don't I throw a bucket of cold water on your head too?"
Carlos: "Come on, Alexis; I was just pulling his leg!"
Alexis: "Hey, nothing like ice water for clearing out the cobwebs. So next time you're woken up from a comfy sleep by some ice-water in the face, remember who thought of it first!"
- —The kids debate how to wake up Jetstorm.
"Huh? It's them! Billy! Billy Billy Billy Billy Billy Billy."
- —Fred subtly attempts to attract Billy's attention.
"They're getting away! What do we do?"
"I'll give you one guess."
"'K, to the hot dog stand!"
"We're going after them! Come on, ya goof."
"Aw, well I tried."
- —Fred and Billy.
"Better get out of the way while you can, otherwise something terrible might happen to ya. Like maybe... this robot will destroy the Earth!"
"You've been watching too much TV. Besides, everyone knows that red robots are always the good guys."
"OK, OK! So maybe it wasn't a good example!"
- —Fred matches wits with a small child and loses.
"No! Please! I'm allergic to chromium."
- —Billy fleeing from Hot Shot.
"My therapist was right—seventy dollars an hour does work out to mere pennies a day."
- —A random passerby on seeing a giant flying robot.
"I tell ya, I got sand in my mouth, sand in my joints; I even have sand in places I'd rather not mention, but no Mini-"
"Well, keep looking!"
- —Cyclonus and Demolishor hate sand.
"You think any mole-like dudes live down here?"
"Boy, Carlos, with your imagination, you should write comic books. You are one strange guy."
- —Carlos and Rad explore the ruined palace.
"Hey you, what did you do with the kids?"
"I ate them. And they were quite tasty, too."
- —Hot Shot talks about the kids, but Demolishor is only concerned with food.
"But that isn't fair, sir!"
"Not fair? Why I'll show you what's not fair."
"Well, actually sir, you really don't have to."
"No no no, really, I insist. I said I was going to show you what's not fair and so I shall show you what's not fair. Why don't you come a little closer, Demolisher, so I can give you a hands-on demonstration, yesss."
- —Demolisher and Megatron.
"I bet they're from the future."
"I say they're from space and I bet their mission is to take over the world too."
"I dunno, they don't seem that evil to me."
- —Fred and Billy discuss the Autobots.
"So what are they gonna do?"
"Well, what do you think? They're gonna drain our brains, doofus."
"They can't! I-I need my brain!"
- —Fred and Billy on the Decepticon plans.
"You're the most annoying Autobot I've ever met!"
- —Cyclonus to Hot Shot.
"Oh, I was just thinking of keeping them as pets."
- —Megatron regarding his hostages.
Optimus: "We've come through with our part of the deal. Now release the children, Megatron."
Megatron: "Oh no, I don't think so."
Hot Shot: "You double-crossed us!"
- —The Autobots have perhaps forgotten whom they're dealing with.
"I can't even fly in here! What a rip-off!"
- —Cyclonus in the subway
"Once I become President, I'll change all that, you'll see! I'll put an end to the misuse of public property, and THEN I'll work on saving the environment, and I'll end world hunger."
- —Alexis, acting like a complete hippie
"Hello, kids, looks like you picked a "dead end", if you know what I mean!"
- —Cyclonus, trying to be funny but failing miserably
"Combat is not a spectator sport"
- —Says Starscream, except when it is
"Ha ha! Look at those pathetic fools! They've all been buried alive."
"Uh, that's great, sir, but the Mini-Con is buried too!"
"Then why don't you go and dig it out, you numbskull? Why is it I have to spell everything out for you?"
- —Megatron heaps abuse on Cyclonus again.
"Stay where you are, and nobody gets hurt. Once we have the Mini-Con, we'll be on our way. Then you Autobots can dig in the dirt all you like."
Hot Shot: "Whoa, you're not gonna believe this!"
Rad: "Come on! Tell us!"
Hot Shot: "There's a city down here!"
Carlos: "OK, guys, it's official: Hot Shot has finally gone off the deep end."
- —The Autobots find the lost city
"And that girl we saw was..."
"It's just a hologram! I hope you're not disappointed."
"No! Of course not."
"Yeah, like I'm buying that one, Rad."
"Hey, would you just get off my case already?"
- —Rad and Alexis discuss how the ruin's populated by holograms.
"What is she talking about?!"
- —Alexis and Rad, who doesn't understand girls.
"Hurry up! Destroy those Autobots! You will not escape my wrath!"
"We can't do that, Megatron! If we do, it'll give away our position!"
- —Megatron and Demolishor, the latter of whom doesn't appear to notice that the Autobots already know where they are.
"Luckily, I fell into a chasm and the lava passed right over me. I had to dig my way out, but I'm all right."
- —Optimus explains how he survived the lava.
"They're fighting to protect the universe!"
- —Alexis, Carlos and Rad, in unison.
- —Smokescreen responds in awe to Red Alert and Hot Shot powerlinxing
"Fire away, gentlemen."
- —Megatron is uncharacteristically complimentary to his troops
"Cyclonus failed me again. That figures."
- —Megatron not surprised at Cyclonus's failure
"I'm really not a big fan of surprises, you guys!"
Fred: "Where are we, Billy?"
Billy: "Hey, you got me."
Fred: "You see? It's happening again. We're lost. I'm hungry. And I want to go home. Why does this always happen to us?"
Fred: "Go on. Say it."
Billy: "Uhh...OKAY! I don't have any idea where we are!"
Fred: "I knew you'd say that."
Billy: "Well, at least things can't get any worse than this, I guess."
- —Fred proves to be far better at predicting the future than Billy, right before the Decepticons find them.
- —Billy, before running away.
"Maybe they ran out of ammo."
"Lasers don't run out of ammo!"
- —Cyclonus and Starscream trade ideas on why the automatic defenses have stopped shooting.
"Man, that laugh of yours is really annoying. We take trespassing very seriously around here. So I suggest you all better leave, right now."
"Try and make us, if you dare."
"Hey, it's a tough job, but, uh, somebody's gotta do it."
- —Hot Shot fails to intimidate Megatron.
"Try and download THIS!"
- —Hot Shot risks attacking Megatron with a bad computer pun.
Fred: "That's Cyclonapuss!"
Cyclonus: "It's Cyclonus!"
Billy: "...Thanks for clearing that up, mister."
Fred: "You have a nice day!"
- —Billy, Fred, and Cyclonus in a rare purposeful Armada name mix-up
"Hurry, everybody, find a place to hide!"
"Hahahaha, now it's time to play! Come out, come out, wherever you are! No use hiding from me, children; my sensors can detect the heat from your bodies! Or maybe you want to play hide-and-go-squish?"
- —Rad gets his friends to hide in the warp gate room, and Cyclonus gets to be mean.
"Time for a SYSTEM CRASH!"
- —Lame computer pun #2 from Hot Shot as he tackles Megatron.
Megatron: "Yes, this is more like it, I'm going to pixelate every one of you Autobots."
Optimus: "He's out of control."
Megatron: "Now you will do as I say, hand over all your Mini-Cons to me, or I'll have no choice but to re-format your friend's memory bank."
Hot Shot: "You... won't get anything from me!"
Megatron: "Then I'll have to execute your program."
- —Megatron gets computer-pun vengeance on Optimus Prime and Hot Shot.
"For the last time: Access denied."
- —Hot Shot tries something different for rejecting Megatron's offer of allegiance: a computer pun!
"Hah-ha! I found one! Something's glowing up in the rocks above you, Starscream. I'll bet you dollars to brainchips it's a Mini-Con!"
Demolishor: "Yes — at your service!"
Demolishor: "Who will you send in as my backup, sir?"
Megatron: "No one, you fool! You're on your own?"
Demolishor: "What about you, Megatron?
Megatron: "Uh, don't worry, I've got things to do."
Optimus: "I'll take you on!"
- — Prime has perfect timing.
"You want to go again?"
"Uh, no, uh, thanks. I've had enough punishment for one day."
- —Hot Shot and Demolishor, after the former slices off the latter's shoulder cannons
"Mommy! I just saw a robot in the store!"
"That's nice, dear."
- —A little boy and his mother, upon seeing Sureshock.
"Aw, why do we have to sit here why they have all the fun?"
"That's quite enough. They're halfway around the world, and it may be daytime here but it's nighttime there. Kids can't be walking around after dark, right?"
"What kind of lame excuse is that?"
- —A very bored Carlos whining to Red Alert
"What is the meaning of this? I have never seen such a pathetic combat!"
- —Poor Megatron suffers from English dialogue.
"I wasn't sure until just now whether I would respond to your request. I made up my mind after witnessing that battle and seeing how pathetically you performed. You need all the help you can get. Still, I'm impressed that you would have a base here. It's perfect for a warp facility. Nice work, Megatron. Sometimes your intelligence surprises me."
"Spare me the cynicism. Calling you was a last resort, believe me. We must have that Star Saber. Can we count on your assistance, my friend? I'll be certain to make it worth your while."
- —Scavenger sasses Megatron
"Megatron, I've heard the rumors about these three assistants of yours. Some claim they are among the most fearsome of the Decepticons. So much for believing everything you hear."
- —Scavenger dissing the Decepticons
"My butt! What have you done to my poor butt?!"
- —Cyclonus laments the loss of his helicopter tail
"Enough stalling! Your trip down memory lane has nothing to do with me or this battle!"
"You're right, Starscream. On with the battle. I'm looking forward to witnessing your little performance."
"Oh, this will be more than just a performance. And when I'm finished with him, I'm gonna do a little surgery on your mouth."
- —Starscream and Scavenger
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
- —Alexis, regarding the boys tagging along as Hot Shot's cheer squad. You and us both, sister.
"Lucky for us Scavenger is here to do all the digging, don't you think, Starscream? Otherwise, you'd be in there getting your hands dirty."
"Right! There's no way you'd catch me playing in the dirt like that."
"If I had known I'd be the only one doing all the work down here, I would have never left Cybertron!"
- —Mine boss Megatron with Starscream and Scavenger.
"Billy, Fred—sorry, but it looks like things might get a little dangerous out here. I think it's best if you stay put up here for awhile."
"Aww, gee whiz! But I thought we were backup?"
"Yeah...well...you can back us up from here! Oh, and stay put!"
- —Optimus Prime dumps Billy and Fred on the side of the road.
Fred: "Oh, this really bites, big time."
Billy: "I told you we should have gone with Hot Shot, but no, you wouldn't listen, would you, doofus?
(A large purple motorcycle suddenly approaches)
Sideways:"You lookin' to hitch a ride? I got room for one. That's it."
Fred: "Hey, B-Billy, that bike—"
Billy: "—talked to us! Wait a sec: Autobot or Decepticon?"
- —Fred and Billy lament being dumped before the enigmatic Sideways approaches.
"Your battling days are over!"
"Hahaha! I like a bot with a sense of humour!"
- —Hot Shot lamely trash-talks Scavenger.
"Hahahaha! Oh, joy! This is as easy as shooting bots in a barrel! Hahahahaha!"
"So what happened to Fred?"
"Fred? Oh, no! I left him back at the bridge!"
(alone on the highway bridge) "...Billy?"
- —Rad, Billy and a very alone Fred.
"Remember me?!? I'm Billy's friend!"
- —Fred's cry of loneliness after Hot Shot, Scavenger and Sideways pass him without sparing a glance.
"You know, for a great warrior, you're not half as tough as you think you are. So just keep out of my way, or else."
"What's so funny?"
"I was laughing at your incompetence. You may have won this little skirmish, but you're still a rank amateur. So don't let this victory swell up your power core, because I'm not finished with you yet. Hide behind your little sword, but remember this: You don't have what it takes to use it to its full potential."
"You're just a waste of wires." (wanders off, laughing maniacally)
- —Hot Shot gloating before Scavenger quickly brings him down to Earth
"Back on Cybertron, they used to call me Sideways. I guess I'm a bit of a drifter. Maybe that's why I'm here."
- —Sideways's self-introduction to the Autobots
"Oh, don't worry, Hot Shot. You must remember they're only human, and probably in a couple of days or so, they'll be all over you again."
- —Red Alert, on the fickle nature of children
Megatron: "Where is Scavenger when you need him?"
Demolishor: "There's no sign of him anywhere, Megatron sir!"
Cyclonus: "Probably ran away with his tail between his legs."
Starscream: "I wouldn't put it past him."
Hot Shot: "Are you gonna have a tea party or fight?!?"
- —The Decepticons discuss Scavenger's absence from the battle.
Megatron: "I never issued any order to evacuate, you fool! Fire! Snap out of it, men! Strafe that Autobot!"
Demolishor: "We don't stand a chance against the same sword that inflicted so much damage on you!"
Cyclonus: "Ahh, give him a break. He's still licking his wounds from the last battle! Hee hee hee..."
Megatron: "Is absolutely everyone trying to undermine me? [laser blast from Sideways almost hits him] AHH!"
- —Megatron has leadership issues.
"I love that 'save the universe' stuff. Uh, I mean—way cool!"
- —Megatron, as he delivers a kick to Hot Shot's face
"Come on, Star Saber, it's time to shut down this user's past-due account!"
- —Lame computer metaphor courtesy of Hot Shot
"The sword's stayin' with me, pal. Now get your microprocessors out here!"
(laughs) "Want to play the hard way, do you? Well, suits me just fine. I'd love the chance to initialize your disc."
- —Hot Shot and Megatron compete with bad computer metaphors.
"Hyperdrive! Coming through! Drop or be dropped, scuzzy breath! [Charges at a hologram, which turns out to be Optimus. Laughs weakly.] Uh, Optimus! Heh heh, hope you didn't take it personally..."
- —Hot Shot
"This is officially gettin' freaky!"
- —Hot Shot, coming face to face with a hologram version of himself
"It was a trap. I can't believe I didn't realize it until now."
"Which is why you, of all bots, don't deserve to possess the sword."
- —Hot Shot and Megatron
Demolishor: "Still reeling from the shock of it all, are you, now? Why don't I help bring you back to reality!" [begins stomping and kicking Hot Shot]
Cyclonus: "I'd be glad to lend a hand!"
Megatron: "[laughs evilly] Give the Autobot some special Decepticon attention."
- —The Decepticons, after taking Hot Shot's sword away
Megatron: "...Do me a little favor: I need you to put that punk out of his misery!"
Starscream: "Yes, sir."
Scavenger: "Stop right there. There's no need to finish him off."
- —Scavenger hints at his true nature.
"What an arrogant cretin. I bet he's going to be the one that causes the downfall of the Decepticons..."
- —Scavenger does not hold a high opinion of Starscream.
"Would you get with the program, Starscream? You're really starting to bug my system."
"Process this: You're finished!"
- —Demolishor is tired of hearing about Starscream's sword.
"How you made it this far I'll never know, but I think you owe Optimus a lot of gratitude."
- —Scavenger belittles Hot Shot again.
"You dented my armor, you creep! I don't have to hang around here and take this! Smash you later!"
- —Cyclonus after getting a smackdown from Optimus
"You saved me?"
"Don't flatter yourself. It was the Star Saber that I saved. Now let's blast these Autobots!"
- —As unlikely as it seems, Starscream was just saved by Demolishor.
"I'm gonna hack you into the Matrix!"
- —Starscream to Red Alert
"Let's not jump the firewall here."
"I'm fine, that is, long as I know that you are all right. I did it for you."
"Oh, Megatron, sir."
- —Megatron feigns concern for Demolishor.
"Oooooh, somebody grab it! I'm getting nervous with him standing right behind me!"
- —Cyclonus on Starscream
"If you want me to, I will take the Star Saber. I only want what's best for the Decepticons. I promise I'll keep well hidden until my wounds heal."
- —A mock-subservient Megatron offers to take the Star Saber from Starscream for the good of the Decepticons. Right.
"Sideways, this time you won't get away from me."
"You're spinning your wheels if you think you can keep up with me. I'm ready whenever you are, turbo-nerd!"
"Transform! (Takes off in vehicle mode with Hot Shot in pursuit) Like I told ya, you should quit while I'm ahead!"
"Not a chance, two-wheeler!"
"Go park yourself, Hot Shot! The open road is no place for a revved-up scrapheap like you!"
- —Hot Shot and Sideways trade banter.
"You must first know yourself. Only then will you have a chance at defeating your opponent."
- —Scavenger goes Obi-Wan on Hot Shot.
"Scavenger, where will you go?"
"Does your wound still cause you pain?"
"It's amazing how fast you've healed..."
- —Megatron and Scavenger, who's wise to the whole plan.
"Looks like you two have something in common, Carlos! Scavenger must like taking naps as much as you. He even snores like you do."
- —Alexis razzing her friends
"Starscream, watch yourself! If you keep running your processor in overdrive, pretty soon you won't be able to transform properly!"
- —Cyclonus on Starscream's paranoia
Megatron: "Optimus Prime! Today is the day the Decepticons destroy the Autobots!"
Optimus: "You're wrong again, Megatron, and we're going to prove it!"
Smokescreen: "And today you'll feel the power of the Autobot team!"
Hot Shot: "Let's do this!"
Megatron: "Keep talking, you underdogs. Victory will be mine today."
Scavenger: (yawns hugely)
- —Fight banter makes Scavenger sleepy.
"I don't like showing off, but I think you'll agree that that high-flying wacko needed to be grounded permanently."
- —Scavenger, after shooting down Cyclonus
"Oh, my aching motherboard!"
- —Cyclonus, after being shot
"It's boring talking about things that are in the past. It never does any good."
- —Scavenger accepts apologies from Smokescreen and Hot Shot.
"I brought along my inhaler!"
- —Fred informing Alexis that he's prepared for the trip.
"OK, fine, go ahead and have your boy's only adventure. I'll stay here and watch the Decepticons take over the Universe while you roast marshmellows, and don't think I'm jealous of you either. In your dreams!"
"Boy, she sounds really mad, Carlos"
- —Alexis and Rad.
- —Optimus Prime
"Camping! Gimmie a break. No hot showers, no electricity, and besides I heard it's going to rain all weekend."
- —Alexis gets a case of sour grapes.
"ROBOTS RULE THE UNIVERSE!"
- —Shaun gets overenthusiastic.
Red Alert: "Alexis, we really missed you out there."
Smokescreen: "I agree!"
Optimus: "Well, it's nice to see everyone back together again."
Alexis: (manages weak smile)
Optimus: "Thatta girl."
- —The Autobots need more practice at human interaction.
"Well, my dad says when mom gets angry—"
"Shut up, Carlos!"
"—he tries to give her a compliment and hopes she gets all warm and fuzzy again."
"Hey, she can hear you!"
- —Carlos, who also needs more practice, and Rad.
"Hey! Run for your lives! Alexis is on the loose!"
- —Carlos finds out hell hath no fury...
"I hate when she's right, but this is one of those times."
- —Rad re: Alexis
"I found my very own Mini-Con! Megatron will love me for this!"
- —Demolishor, head of the Megatron/Demolishor slash club
"Sorry to break up the party."
- —Red Alert, about to take a shot on Demolisher
"Arrogance and pride, a tragic combination, may cause a bot to make mistakes—like this."
- —Blurr, also about to take a shot on Demolisher
"Hey, do you happen to have a website I could check out?"
- —Fred, on meeting Blurr
Fred: "Oh, you're hard as steel. I still have some work to do on this bad boy."
Billy: "Geez, sometimes I'm sure the guy leaves his brains at home."
Carlos: "You know you're not gonna shape up until you stop scarfing up all that junk."
Billy: "Yeah, like that will ever happen."
Alexis: "He's an eating machine."
- —The kids discuss Fred's stomach.
"You idiot! You almost trashed that Mini-Con!"
"I hardly think so."
"You hardly think!"
- —Hot Shot and Blurr
"He kinda reminds me of myself when I was working out more."
"Somehow I find that a little hard to believe, Fred."
- —Fred pays Blurr a dubious compliment.
"Hahaha! In your face. Hahahaha!"
"Sorry, Hot Shot, but it looks like Smokescreen smoked you, but good."
- —Smokescreen and Blurr, after Smokescreen successfully runs the obstacle course
"Aw, man, that creep really gives me the creeps."
- —Carlos needs a thesaurus.
"We've been expecting you, Optimus."
"Didn't think we'd show, did ya, ya overgrown motherboard?"
- —Megatron and Hot Shot, who should really have his audio receptors checked
"Hey, where are you going?"
"For a Sunday drive! What do you think, you moron?"
"He's such a kidder!"
- —Starscream and Cyclonus
"Lock onto shield."
- —Sparkplug gives us the first words spoken by a Mini-Con.
"But we should do something. I really don't like sitting on the sidelines like this. After all, I am a man of action, you know."
- —Carlos, man of action.
"I say this calls for a sandwich!"
- —Fred, man of food.
"No, wait, Fred's right!"
- —Rad says the unthinkable.
"Ah! They're shooting at us!"
"I know that! Promise you won't leave me!"
- —Rad being hugged in panic by Fred.
"Open your eyes, Starscream. You think a rational leader would send his troops into battle, and then when he loses, he takes out his frustrations on his own men? Heh, yeah right. If you ask me, I think he's gone over the deep end."
"That's what I think, too!"
"Maybe I'm just talkin' out loud here, but I get the feeling there's someone more capable to lead the Decepticons to victory. Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I think you do. And I think you know who I'm talking about, as well, even though you don't want to admit it."
"I'm not sure I follow you."
"I've probably said too much already. Starscream, Megatron is afraid of you."
- —Sideways manipulates the clueless Starscream. (And isn't most talking done out loud?)
"There's gotta be a reason we fight. Because there's no point in continuing unless there is. This war is over ten million years old. In fact I've been a warrior ever since my spark left the Iacon chamber, and I was merged into the army of Megatron. The only difference between me and an Autobot is the way we do battle, and the code of the Decepticons. I guess I'm starting to get a little... confused. But you shouldn't be. We are soldiers sworn to obey Megatron; capture the Mini-Cons and return to Cybertron triumphant."
- —Starscream, in Dinobot rambling speech mode.
Demolishor: What is going on with everyone here? Ever since we lost that battle, everyone's gone loopy.
(glances at Cyclonus, who's still sleeping and snoring)
Well, at least some things never change around here. But Cyclonus is starting to look like the only sane one.
- -You know the Decepticons are in deep doo-doo when the nutty guy's considered the 'only sane one'.
"You idiot, we have to stop him now, or else we can just forget about morale around here!"
"You're kidding? Morale? We've never had morale around here."
- —Demolishor and Cyclonus discussing Starscream's challenge to Megatron.
"This time, it's a fight to the finish, and I won't accept any of your lame excuses. Do you understand me, you worthless grunt? I hope to realize what is at stake here. The Star Saber and supreme command of the Decepticons go to the winner. Why, you could rule the universe if you were victorious. There is no greater prize, and this is your one chance to attain it, so don't blow it, dolt. But just remember this, Starscream, I won't show you mercy. You will be an example to my men, to prevent any further insubordination."
- —Megatron, simultaneously insulting Starscream's pride and giving him incentive to fight harder.
"You win Megatron. Now... just get it over with."
"You're giving up? I expected more of you. At least beg me to spare your worthless life, or is your foolish pride getting in the way of even that, Starscream? Well, is it? Your problem is you have a conscience. You don't have the stomach to finish a fight, because you play by the rules. Well then, you'll never come out on top, Starscream. I understand your weaknesses and that's why I'm the victor and you lay there like a whimpering dog.
(begins to walk away, then stops)
"I'm always open to a challenge, soldier, and one day you might defeat me."
- —Starscream and Megatron at the aftermath of their fight (with awesome delivery by David Kaye)
"Ha, you had the upper hand, Megatron, and then you walked away before it was over. A true leader would never leave a fight half-fought. I see weakness and one day, it will come back to haunt you. And it will be your ruin.
- —Sideways observing Megatron's refusal to finish off Starscream (with awesome delivery by Paul Dobson)
"Holy Guacamole! It's Sideways!"
- —Carlos, not being a horrible ethnic stereotype at all
"I guess this means I'm gonna miss lunch. My blood sugar is getting dangerously low, Billy!"
- —Fred, with his mind on the important things.
"Oh yay. I'm surrounded by morons."
- —Alexis, in exasperated female anime cliché mode
"And if he does, we'll pound 'im!"
"Pound 'im good!"
- —Billy and Fred on what they'll do to Sideways if he tries to hack them again.
"Oh, great, time to get shot at again. Why couldn't I have just been a normal 'bot working in a factory?"
"I'm quite sure your plans are impeccable, Thrust, but my main concern is that my men aren't capable of following them."
- —Megatron has no faith in his troops.
"You better watch out, you better not cry, cause you're gonna get blasted!"
- —Cyclonus massacres the classics.
"He'll be signing autographs later."
- —Hot Shot on Jetfire's smug boasting
"It's time for you to taste my plasma blaster. See if this makes your teeth whiter and brighter."
- —Jetfire, shooting at Cyclonus
"I am Demolishor, the fierce Decepticon warrior!"
- —Demolishor introduces himself 26 episodes too late.
"In your dreams! If you want it, why don't you come and get it? That is, unless you're a little bit of a wimp. Well, are ya?"
- —Hot Shot taunts Megatron. Brave lad.
"They don't call him Starscream for nothing."
- —Optimus after Starscream falls screaming through the clouds
"Oh, yeah? Bring it on, Smokey!"
- —Jetfire mistakes Smokescreen for a bear.
"The Autobots do not match our superior assault, defence and strategic abilities. There is, however, one area our enemy does seem to have a slight advantage in. How should I...put this?"
"Come on, spit it out?"
"Promise...you won't get angry at me?"
"I do not like games. Now out with it."
"They know how to work as a team."
- —Thrust attempting to explain why his plans failed to Megatron
"You seriously think I'm hot stuff?"
"Hey, don't let it go to your head, all right? What a poser."
- —Hot Shot and Alexis
"And remember how Hot Shot and Carlos almost became Swiss cheese?"
"Aw, man, don't even go there, or I'll end up in therapy."
- —Alexis and Carlos
"I don't trust him as far as I could throw him. I'd love to crush that arrogant mainframe into a pile of titanium shavings!"
- —Demolishor on Thrust
"I don't believe this! How could I have been so gullible?!"
"Aw, don't cwy, poor baby. Heeheeheeheehee!"
- —Demolishor gets no sympathy from Cyclonus.
"This is one virus you'll never be able to eliminate, Megatron! You see, I can change my appearance any time I please, and I can fight at any power level, so you'll never destroy me! Never! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"All right, who's our next victim? How about conehead there?"
- —Hot Shot getting cocky.
"Ah, would you stop whining, Fred?"
"I can't! I was born this way."
- —Carlos and Fred.
"Hey guys, my thighs are rubbing and my underwear's riding up."
- —TMI, Fred, TMI.
"Hey, Fred, are you sure you didn't land on your head?"
"Oh boy, here we go again."
- —Thrust, spotting an incoming Optimus
"Ha ha ha! The power is mine!"
- —Megatron has a Captain Planet moment.
"Shoulda stayed in bed."
- —Hot Shot after being attacked by Starscream
"Fee fi fo fum, I smell wimpy Autobot scum!"
- —Cyclonus, massacring the classics again
"I ran into some trouble with Cyclonus back there. Boy, that is one disturbed Decepticon."
- —Hot Shot speaks the truth.
"Look! Your guardian star is very bright tonight, sir. I believe it might actually swallow up every other star around it! This must surely be a sign you'll crush the Autobots, conquer the universe and lead the Decepticons back to planet Cybertron!"
- —Thrust, astrologer
"Huh, so humans are good for something after all. That's news to me!"
"Dear Mom, I just wanna thank you for all the great foods you've made me over the years. I especially enjoyed your spaghetti and meatballs; the sauce was a haunting blend of herbs and spices—and the things you can do with a pot roast are truly inspirational. Yours truly, your son, Fred."
- —Fred's letter home
"Come on, with a little TLC, this place will be good as new!"
- — Alexis auditions to become a real estate agent.
Past, Part 1Edit
"Enthusiasm will get you nowhere, buddy, take a chill pill!"
- —Hypocritical (but correct) Carlos to Side Swipe
"Attention soldier! Side Swipe, as this moment, you will be working under the supervision and guidance of Hot Shot."
"Under Hot Shot?"
"That's right kid."
"Well, who's that?"
"I am! I'm Hot Shot, you idiot!"
- —Hot Shot assigns Side Swipe to himself.
"Prepare yourself, Hot Shot. You're about to get a little surprise from your past. You may have forgotten what you did to me but I will never forget."
- —Wheeljack expositing as he drives toward Hot Shot and Side Swipe.
"I'm exceedingly proud to be fighting alongside you, Hot Shot. My unit has heard all about you. Even Optimus has asked you to join his troops, correct?"
"Yeah, it'd be cool if I end up goin', but it's just talk right now."
"Still, it's an honour, Hot Shot. I envy you, I wish I could be more like you. I hope that we can always be friends, even if fate, or the battle, separates us once again."
"You got it pal! We'll always be friends, Wheeljack."
- —An oddly translated conversation between Wheeljack and Hot Shot that magically foreshadows a future event
"I think you're mistaken, Hot Shot. I didn't come here for revenge. I'm no longer the Wheeljack you knew. Like I said, I've been reborn. I've become... a Decepticon!"
"No! It's... not true!"
"Sorry, but it is. Our friendship's over. Let's forget the past and get on with our lives so we can battle as enemies, understand? There's nothing I can do to change the past."
- —Wheeljack, oddly, claiming he isn't here for revenge, when he's here for revenge.
Past, Part 2Edit
"I've come to get my revenge."
- —Wheeljack, who isn't out for revenge, no sir.
"I wonder what's clogging up his tailpipe. Boy, those Autobots sure are a moody bunch."
"Side Swipe, I'm on my way to help you! Sit tight!"
"No, don't come up here, it's too dangerous! Would ya get out of here? This tank is gonna explode!"
"No chance pal, I'm coming to save ya?"
"Then would ya hurry up?"
- —Hot Shot and Side Swipe
"I think somebody needs a hug!"
- —Side Swipe, chasing Hot Shot.
Starscream: "Here I come, Autobots! You're all mine! So come out from your hiding places, you cowards, and face the most powerful Decepticon in the universe!"
Jetfire: "Boy, sure doesn't have a self-image problem, does he?"
- —Jetfire calling the kettle black.
Demolishor: "I'm not talking to you, Eraserhead, I'm talking to Megatron. So butt out, will ya?"
- —Not the last time someone will mock Thrust's head.
Sideways: "There shall never be peace in this universe, there must always be war."
- —A glimpse of Sideways's true motives.
Hot Shot: "Sorry for the interruption, Starscream, but we were in the neighbourhood and thought we'd drop by."
Starscream: "But... where's... my guys?"
Side Swipe: "You're not gonna believe this, Starscream, but you're the only Decepticon around here. I guess all your buddies decided to pack up and go home."
Blurr: "Oh well, I suppose that means it's you against us."
Starscream: "I don't believe a word of this. You're just messing with my head. Aren't you?"
- —Starscream begins to realise he's in deep doodoo.
"You mean my heart looks like that?"
- —Fred has no concept of biology.
"Well, Starscream, you're still alive. I suppose congratulations are in order."
- —Megatron, showing the usual faith in his men.
"Yea, great, let's go kick some Decepti-butts."
- —Hot Shot spoiling for a fight.
Carlos: "Yeah, go get 'em!"
Billy: "Yeah, it's payback time for Smokescreen!"
Fred: "AND FREEDOM!"
- —The kids watch Hot Shot and Side Swipe rush out to confront Starscream.
"Hey, would ya back off? I'm trying to avenge my friend here! I won't be long!"
- —Hot Shot
"Boy, what a showoff! So who died and put Mr. Conehead in charge?"
"Stop your whining, Cyclonus."
- —Cyclonus and Tidal Wave
"It's time to put that old locomotive out of his misery."
- —Hot Shot, referring to Tidal Wave, apparently
"This is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my life."
- —Alexis on hearing the Mini-Cons sing
"Thank you, Tidal Wave appreciates."
- —Tidal Wave after being helped out of a hole by Smokescreen.
"All right, nothing like sweet victory."
"That's gonna leave a mark."
- —Hot Shot, landing on his butt.
Rad: "He's stopped!"
Carlos: "Maybe he's gonna puke up his lunch."
- —The kids watch Starscream raging.
"Megatron looks a little testy today, huh?"
"Any of you ladies going to do any work today or are you just going to stand around chatting with one another?"
- —Thrust, interrupting water cooler chatter
"Let me tell you my personal motto: VICTORY IS MINE!"
"He's so difficult sometimes."
- —Thrust on Megatron
Red Alert: "Hey, enough chit-chat ladies, we got a job to do."
Hot Shot: "Ah- sorry Red Alert, but what about Starscream?"
Blurr, the jerk: "You mean Star-traitor, don't you?"
Starscream muses over the chamois the children have given him
Alexis: "Oh, don't you like it?"
Starscream: "Uh... no-no! I wouldn't say that. I mean it's very... colourful. It's just that I've never had anyone give me a present before."
Carlos: "You can't be serious! What about on your birthday? You never got nothing?"
Starscream: "Uh, so what does one do in a situation like this?"
Alexis: "Why don't you just try saying "thank you"?"
Starscream: "Thank you. Thank you... right?"
"Why now? Why... am I doubting myself?"
- —Starscream broods while training.
Fred: "Guys! We just saw a cone-headed Decepticon!"
Blurr: "You mean Thrust?"
Billy: "He was just outside our base."
Hot Shot: "What are we waiting for? C'mon, let's go get him!"
Side Swipe: "Yeah, baby!"
Fred: "Hang on a sec, Hot Shot. Starscream chased the creep away, already! Starscream is my hero."
Hot Shot: "You are one twisted kid."
"Hold your horses men! C'mon, let's not jump to any conclusions here. Starscream is on our side, don't you remember? And don't you forget, he's innocent unless he's proven guilty! Okay Starscream, help me out and explain what's up here, because if you don't... let's put it this way, you are so up the creek, and right now, you look pretty guilty."
"Guilty huh? I don't think it matters what I say, because you've already convicted me. But thanks for trying, Hot Shot."
"That is not true!"
"Please, let's face facts: I am much different than you. I was programmed as a Decepticon and I don't apologize for that. I've tried my best to understand the way you and the others think, but I must admit it was a failed experiment."
"No one said you did it, we just want to know the truth."
"But you can't handle the truth!"
- —Hot Shot, the world's worst defense attorney tries to get the truth out of Starscream, who pulls a Jack Nicholson.
"Have you made your decision?"
"I have, Thrust. I think I'll stay put here with bots I can trust."
- —Starscream answers Thrust's offer with a strange assertion, given the Autobots had earlier accused him of theft.
Hot Shot shoots Tidal Wave in the eye with his axle-zooka
"Alright! That's a bullseye—literally!"
- —Hot Shot being Hot Shot.
"The decision is yours: You can either become soft and forget your glorious heritage, or you can join me and should you decide the latter, it is only a matter of time until we drink from the cup of victory! You must choose... but I suggest you choose wisely."
Starscream angsts over his choices
"You childish blathering annoys me, Starscream. You are a Decepticon, now act like one!"
- —Thrust pulls Starscream further back into the dark side.
Starscream symbolically leaves behind the chamois the children made for him.
Starscream: (thinking) "I don't know if this is the right choice, but I have made my decision."
Thrust: "Well? What is it?"
Starscream: "I must do everything there is in my power to bring Megatron down, and I swear I will crush him personally.... Goodbye kids. And thanks, I'll never forget you."
Hot Shot: "I can't believe this... Starscream... why, Starscream, WHY?!?"
"I've always been your ally, Starscream. I just had to hide it from the others so they wouldn't get suspicious."
- —Thrust is unconvincing to everyone but Starscream.
"Hot Shot has been more than a handful lately. Besides, don't give up on Starscream just yet. There's no doubt he's a hardened Decepticon, but he's still a Transformer. He still could come around, and I'm hoping that all Transformers will make peace with each other someday."
- —Optimus Prime, dreamer
Fred: "Hey! Why don't we go check out that comet? It's almost here!"
Billy: "You wanna go see the comet, Fred?"
Fred: "Yeah, sure! It's way better than going to school, isn't it?"
Carlos: "Let's go to the point and check it out! Come on!"
- —The kids set an example for the target audience.
"Throughout Human history, they believed a comet was a sign of bad luck, but good luck for us when we blow it to pieces!"
"I know Megatron wants to get the Autobots, but why does he have to destroy the whole planet? I can't let this happen—there are too many innocent people down there. My friends are down there. But if I refuse, Megatron will surely cut me down. We're almost in position. I don't have much time. What should I do? What should I do?"
- —Starscream's internal struggle
"But Rad, we can't stand around and not say anything while the whole stinkin' planet blows up to smithereens."
"Do as the Squidhead says, men."
"...Squidhead? Even you, Megatron?"
- —Megatron begins to belittle Thrust
"Ha ha! Don't you just love watching those miserable mechanical morons attempt to attack me, Squidhead?"
[to self] "I wish he wouldn't call me that any more. How would he like to be called flathead?" [giggles]
"So why don't you share your little joke with everyone?"
"Ahem, I wasn't laughing, sir." [to self] "Flathead, boy, I can really dish it out."
"You are a freak."
- —Megatron and Thrust
"Do you have any idea why I left the Decepticons and came over to the Autobots?"
"I joined because of you."
- —Scavenger and Hot Shot
"That complete lack of fear has served you well, Hot Shot."
- —Scavenger hasn't been paying attention.
"Wow, either I'm overheating or I just heard Optimus speak to me directly from the other side."
"Hey, that doesn't surprise me. In fact, I bet Optimus woulda chosen you to become the next commander of the Autobots."
- —Hot Shot and Jetfire in a WTF moment
"Yo, Autobots! Saddle up! We're going back to Cybertron!"
- —Hot Shot
"I think I'm going to leave it up to you to decide your own stations. And, uh, if any of you decide to join us and defeat the Decepticons once and for all, that's up to you. Oh, and if you decide to stay back here on Earth, that's okay, too."
- —Hot Shot is the best Autobot leader ever.
"Please, Red Alert. We're here to help you battle. You really think you can do it without us?"
"You need us!"
- —Billy and Fred overestimate their importance.
"How many times have I told you? Sci-fi is for your friends, not your parents."
- —Rad's mother doesn't want to hear about the Transformers.
"Ah, but now those are just childhood memories for me. Memories of when I let my imagination run wild and the world was filled with endless possibilities."
"Never give up on your dreams. Sometimes that's all that we have."
- —Rad's father tells Rad about how it was before his soul was crushed.
"Hey, guys, would you put a lid on it? We're having a moment over here!"
"Yes, they are friends."
"HEY! They're friendly!"
- —High Wire and Rad discuss the newly-arrived Mini-Cons
Carlos: "Hey dude, what's he saying?"
Rad: "Haven't got a clue? — What's wrong?"
High Wire: "Enemy."
- —High Wire
"That's it! I'll give you to the count of three to get offa me!"
"Like you can count."
- —Demolishor and Scavenger
"I'd never thought I'd say this, but it's good to have you back, Prime."
- —Megatron, pleased that his old foe is alive
"I got kinda banged up and it looks like I sustained some collateral damage."
- —Red Alert gives Hot Shot an enigmatic damage report.
"Nemesis Prime will... destroy!"
- —Nemesis Prime
"This fighting must end."
"I look like.... Thundercracker."
"As Galvatron, I have even more power!"
- —Meg-err, Galvatron
"This is where the battle begins and ends, gentlemen."
"Optimus Prime is marching right into the palm of my hand, where I will crush him."
"Welcome to Cybertron! It's so nice of you to join us. At least now we'll be able to bury you on your home planet, Optimus Prime."
"All right, watching those kung fu movies sure paid off!"
"And who said television wasn't educational?"
- —Hot Shot and Blurr, fighting Decepticons
"This war transcends far beyond us, Galvatron. A force is coming, and you and I alone cannot stop it."
- —Optimus attempts to warn Galvatron about Unicron.
"...and stop overworking your brain by thinking!"
- —Thrust to Cyclonus
"I wonder what's gonna happen now."
"Stressful times like these call for large quantities of comfort food."
- —Billy and Fred show just what humans are made of.
Hot Shot: "This is a message to the great Galvatron, general of the Decepticon army. The Autobots and Decepticons have fought against one another... for a long time. But there is another enemy that we both must be concerned about. The Mini-Cons have shown us that we all share a common foe: the one called Unicron."
Thrust: "Ah, not more of that Unicron nonsense!"
Galvatron (to Thrust): "I'm growing tired of listening to your drivel."
Galvatron (to Hot Shot): "You may go ahead and finish what you were saying. Now you won't be interrupted again. So just who is this Unicron?"
Hot Shot: "He's the one who's responsible for creating the black hole. Somehow the Mini-Cons learned about the existence of Unicron, and began to prepare for an attack a long time ago."
- —Galvatron proves he has a lot more sense than his namesake.
Cyclonus: "Do you know what's going on here?"
Demolishor: "Don't ask me, ask the big guy."
Tidal Wave: "Who knows?"
- —A fine example of why it's so hard to get good Decepticon help these days.
"Galvatron, you were never worthy of controlling the Transformers. I've got news for you: You're nothing compared to my true master, Unicron!"
- —Thrust declares his true allegiance
"Get ready, Thrust. I'm coming for you."
- —Starscream the avenging angel hunting the traitor Thrust
Hoist: Sacrifices or not, an order is an order.
Generic Autobot: Oh, really? Tsk. Then what about all the commands we've had up until now? We've followed them to the letter. How many soldiers do you think we sacrificed to keep these positions from the Decepticons? And now you want us to pull out? You want us to hand this place over to the enemy? All the battles up 'til now were just a waste? Why don't you explain THAT to me, huh?
Scavenger: It's an order from Optimus, our commander himself.
Generic Autobot: Hn, stupid. Autobots, get your gear together, we've been ordered to retreat. Round up the equipment, we're clearing out.
Hoist: This is ridiculous.
- —Dissension in the ranks.
"Be careful, Hot Shot! I almost bought the big one here!"
"Aw, it's not too bad." [falls down hole]
- —Wheeljack's warning goes ignored by Hot Shot, to the latter's peril.
"Who would have thought the Mini-Cons were created by Unicron's cells?"
- —Past Hot Shot spoils the show's big twist for anyone waiting to see it.
"So much for evolution, but one time we were told we could use them. But instead, we were the ones who were being used."
- —Past Hot Shot savors the irony.
"All right! Well that was some fireworks display, fellas, but who said you can start the party without me?"
- —Jetfire and Tidal Wave
"At any cost, Unicron must be stopped, or the result will be devastating. The fate of all Transformers in the universe lie in the balance."
"You were wondering what kind of place this is. Well, for you it's a graveyard. Goodbye, Starscream!"
- —Sideways welcomes Starscream to Unicron.
"Unicron will awaken and both the Autobots and Decepticons will be destroyed. They will become a distant memory. The Mini-Cons' true destiny will be revealed. Those who helped will be rewarded and all others will suffer Unicron's wrath."
- —Sideways makes with the spoilers.
Hot Shot: "How 'bout joining with us?"
Starscream: "I'll have to pass. I don't want to risk betraying you a second time. It wouldn't be fair."
Alexis: "I know you wouldn't do that, you wouldn't betray your friends, would you?"
Starscream: "I'm — not sure. I'm not sure of anything... anymore. You trusted me Alexis, and I thank you for that."
Alexis: "...Oh Starscream."
"How long have we been adversaries, Optimus? It seems like since the beginning of time. And I suppose I do have a certain respect for you but I digress, you might have fooled Starscream with your little Truce ploy, but I am nobody's fool. Now let's end this charade, shall we?"
- —Galvatron faces off against Optimus Prime in the 'negotiations'.
"May I suggest that you have lost your mind?!"
- —Galvatron to Starscream, who has just challenged him to a duel.
Cyclonus: "Am I nuts, or are they missing on purpose?"
Demolishor: "The obvious answer, Cyclonus, is you're nuts!"
Wheeljack: "Knock it off, you two!"
"Oh no, the horror! The horror!"
- —Fred, reacting to Unicron firing his lightning at the Mini-Cons
"I tried to gain favour from you. But nothing was ever good enough. No matter how many battles I fought, you always found fault. Then I saw how Optimus treated his men, and I realized he was a leader of integrity. Unlike you."
"You were too weak to ever gain my respect."
"None of that matters now. You must listen — do as Optimus says and join forces with the Autobots, or else every last one of us is doomed! Please sir... do it for me..."
- —Starscream pours his spark out to Galvatron after being impaled by the Star Saber
"It's time to finish this once and for all! Activate Proton Cannon! You're all mine, Unicron!"
- —Starscream's last words as he rips the Star Saber out of his chest and fires his cannons at Unicron
"Right now, all I can think about is the comrade we lost. Sure, he challenged my authority in a failed coup attempt, and even though Starscream was a traitor, he never lost sight of his oath to the Decepticons. He was a true soldier, unlike most of you!"
- —Galvatron defends Starscream's memory from the jibes of the other Decepticons.
Billy: "I don't like this, Fred."
Fred: "And I wish I went to the bathroom!"
Rad: "You know, guys, I'd never thought I'd see this happen. The two of them shaking hands, just standing here in front of the Decepticons. Watching this is like some kind of weird dream."
Carlos: "Hey, are you all right, Alexis?"
Alexis: "Yeah, I was just thinking about Starscream. You know, he sure would have loved to see all this happen between them. After all, it was kind of his last request."
Rad: "Well, I got a feeling he knows."
- —The kids compare reactions on the Autobot/Decepticon truce.
Demolishor: "I'm only doing this because I'm following Galvatron's orders."
Cyclonus: "Ha! I can't believe I'm fighting for harmony! What a load of bunk! I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine! Hahahaha!"
Side Swipe: "I gotta work with this guy? I'm not so sure about this."
- —The truce gets off to a shaky start.
"Uh...nice meetin' ya."
- —Tidal Wave and Jetfire shaking hands.
"I can't believe I just saved Prime!"
- —An incredulous Galvatron after he destroys a cannon targeted at Optimus Prime.
Optimus Prime: "Once we get inside Unicron, we're going to rescue all the Mini-Cons."
Fred: "Ahh, you're the greatest!"
Fred: "Uhh..and...you're really the greatest too, Galvatron."
Galvatron: "HA HA HA! Now that's what I like to hear!"
"Unicron is going to blast us! I don't want to get blasted on an empty stomach!"
Galvatron: "You'll pay for this betrayal, Thrust. I'm angry. And do you remember how I get when I'm angry?"
Thrust: "You don't scare me anymore, Galvatron. Unlike you, I've learned to choose my allies wisely. You're nothing but a bad joke. What were you thinking, joining forces with Optimus Prime and the Autobots? He's your enemy, remember? Did you expect me to grovel in front of you? Nah, not likely. I have no need for you. All we did was fight one meaningless battle after another. What was the point? You wanted to control the Mini-Cons and the universe, but we know that will never happen now. You lost control of the Decepticons, so what kind of leader does that make you if you can't manage your own kind? A pretty poor one, if you ask me."
Thrust: "Unicron is completely different. He's enormous and totally invincible. And with someone like me to advise him on issues of importance, like which planets to devour and whose solar system to enslave, I see no reason why we shouldn't have a successful partnership."
Galvatron: "You always did like the sound of your own voice."
Thrust: "I can't wait until Unicron blasts you to pieces and I scatter your dust all over the universe! Ahahah!"
(Thrust attempts to jump but hits a moving part of Unicron and is caught between Unicron's joints)
*fwosh* *dung* *bonk*
Thrust: "Galvatron, I didn't mean what I said! Please, save me, please!"
Galvatron: "I have to go meet Optimus Prime. We're going inside Unicron. I'll give you two choices: Either I shoot you here and now, or you free yourself and get out on your own. And if you do, there will be nowhere to hide."
(Thrust continues to be slowly crushed)
Thrust: "Galvatron, you can't just leave me here, please..."
Galvatron: "Thrust, if you dare to have dreams of power, you will be consumed by them."
"Let's get it on!"
"This is one crazy team."
- —Tidal Wave and Blurr
"How foolish to battle in the name of peace...how absurd. You were programmed for war, Optimus. Without it, you would be just another Autobot. You are exactly the same as Galvatron, only you claim your objective is for peace. How does engaging in war translate into peace?"
"As long as hatred exists, I shall remain impervious to attack."
- —Unicron/Sideways does his best Sith impression
Galvatron: "What happened?"
Optimus Prime: "The children awoke the Mini-Cons who were under Unicron's spell."
Alexis: "EXACTLY. Now don't you think a simple 'Thank you' would be kind of nice, huh, Galvatron?"
Galvatron: "...ah, thank you."
- —Galvatron learns a few manners from Alexis, *cough likely because he indirectly caused Starscream's death cough*.
"...I'll have my revenge."
"This probably isn't the time to ask, but when are we gonna eat, you guys?"
"Zip it, Fred, or I'll give you my fist to chew on!"
- —Fred and Billy
"Your mindless ambitions are fueled only by your greed. You'll stop at nothing to get what you want. I should have let Unicron destroy you!"
- —Optimus Prime to Galvatron
"Why can't we all just get along?!"
"Children, the future is yours!"
"Good riddance, humans!"
- —Optimus Prime and Galvatron bid farewell to the kids in their own unique ways.
"Don't be surprised, Galvatron. This is exactly what you wanted. And I fight you not as the leader of the Autobots, but as the leader of all Transformers!"
- —Optimus Prime tosses aside his Matrix of Leadership before attacking Galvatron.
"Farewell, Optimus Prime. Victory is all yours. Now go look after your men, they need you!"
- —Galvatron's last words until Energon