Toy Story 2 is a 1999 film about toys who come to life when their owner leaves the room, and their adventures trying to rescue one of their members after he is stolen by Al...an obnoxious toy collector.
- Directed by John Lasseter, Ash Brannon and Lee Unkrich. Written by John Lasseter, Peter Docter, Ash Brannon, Andrew Stanton, Rita Hsiao, Doug Chamberlain and Chris Webb.
- Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
- Woody once risked his life to save me. I couldn't call myself his friend if I weren't willing to do the same. So, who's with me?
- Buzz: Good work, men. Two blocks down, and only 19 more to go.
- Rex: What?!
- Other toys: 19?!
- Mr. Potato Head: Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.
- Buzz: Come on, fellas! Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket?
- Other toys: No.
- Buzz: No! And did he give up when you all threw him out of the back of that moving van?
- Mr. Potato Head: Oh, ya had to bring that up.
- Buzz: No, he didn't! We have a friend in need, and we will not rest until he's safe in Andy's room! Now let's move out!
- [Geri has finished fixing and cleaning Woody and places him back into the glass case]
- Geri: Here you go. [closes the case] He's for display only. Ya handle him too much, he's not gonna last.
- Al: [excitedly] Oh, it's amazing! You're a genius! He's just like NEW!
- Woody: Buzz, I can't go. I can't abandon these guys. They need me to get into this museum. Without me, they'll go back into storage. Maybe forever.
- Buzz: Woody, you're not a collector's item. You're a child's plaything. You... are... A TOY!!
- Woody: For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy's done with me. And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me!
- Buzz: Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy, because I believed him.
- Woody: Well, you wasted your time.
- Zurg: Surrender, Buzz Lightyear. I have won!
- Buzz: I'll never give in! You killed my father!
- Zurg: No, Buzz. I am your father!
- Buzz: NO!
- Prospector: [caught by Buzz] Idiots! Children destroy toys! You'll be ruined! Forgotten! Spending eternity rotting on some landfill!
- Woody: Well, Stinky Pete, I think it's time you learned the true meaning of playtime. [points to something off-screen] Right over there, guys!
- Prospector: No. No! NO!!
- [the toys place him into a Barbie backpack]
- [last lines]
- Buzz: You still worried?
- Woody: Who? About Andy? Nah. It'll be fun while it lasts.
- Buzz: I'm proud of you cowboy.
- Woody: Besides, when it all ends, I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company. For infinity and beyond.
- The Toys Are Back!
- The Toys Are Back In Town!
- Tom Hanks as Woody
- Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear/Buzz Lightyear #2
- Joan Cusack as Jessie
- Kelsey Grammer as Stinky Pete the Prospector
- Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm
- Wallace Shawn as Rex
- Jim Varney as Slinky Dog
- Estelle Harris as Mrs. Potato Head
- R. Lee Ermey as Sarge
- Jodi Benson as Barbie
- Wayne Knight as Al McWhiggin
- Annie Potts as Bo Peep
- Andrew Stanton as Zurg
- Jeff Pidgeon as Green Aliens
- John Morris as Andy
- Laurie Metcalf as Andy's Mom
- Joe Ranft as Wheezy the Penguin (speaking voice)
- Robert Goulet as Wheezy the Penguin (singing voice)
- Jonathan Harris as Geri the Cleaner
Read in another language
This page is available in 4 languages