Total Drama Action is an animated series that's the second season of the Total Drama Island series. The series takes place on a movie lot with movie genre based challenges. The series premiered on Teletoon January 11, 2009 and on Cartoon Network June 11, 2009.
- Owen: Izzy, duck! Duck!
- Izzy: Goose! Weee! Do it again.
- Duncan: How did you manage to escape?
- Izzy: The monster and I had a romantic date. He doesn't take "no" for an answer. Pretty crazy, I can't even tell you guys.
- Owen: (Confession Booth) My mom says I eat when I'm upset...and happy and tired...not to mention bored, gassy, morose, joyous, comatose, semi-conscious, avuncular..(An AWESOME moustache appears on his face and he laughs)..avuncular.
- Duncan: Uh.. I don't think this is the kind of action Chris had in mind.
- Owen: Nope. Call 911.
- Izzy: If I can handle hand to paw combat with a polar bear, I can handle a bald emotionally withdrawn cook in a Halloween costume.
- Chef Hatchet: Who are you calling a cook!?
- Chef Hatchet: I thought you were dead.
- Izzy: Yeah. I get that a lot.
Beach Blanket BogusEdit
- Lindsay: Yay! Go Justin!
- Beth: Yeah, go!
- Lindsay: Copycat!
- Beth: Tanorexic! (gasps) Sorry. Friendship bracelet?
The Chefshank RedemptionEdit
- (Owen's attempting to reach the trailer's air duct)
- Harold: Owen you'll never fit.
- Owen: I can try my best.
- Harold: It's not about trying, it's just a scientific fact.
The Sand Witch ProjectEdit
- Duncan: Once, I gave a dozen five-year-olds seizures.
- Duncan: And papa Duncan wants to win and go to bed! so....
Full Metal DramaEdit
- Justin: Me, not cute? Oh, I'll tell you who's not cute. Blind crazy people named Izzy!
- Duncan: I've always wanted to be a Marine, they're rough, tough, they wear rad boots, and they say HOO-AH! No clue what that means but it sounds so cool. HOO-AH!
- Explosivo: 3... 2... 1... BOOM-BOOM! (Explosivo presses the plunger, and nothing occurs.)
- Chris: Well, folks, it looks like we're experiencing technical diff- (A HUGE explosion occurs.)
TDA Aftermath: For-Gwen and ForgetEdit
- Gordon: Ahoy, mates.
- Geoff: Ello, ol' chap.
- Gordon: I'm from London, Ontario, and I wanna be a chef! I'm making DJ sandwiches! But there's some stupid (censored) ingredient I can't (censored) figure out! (censored)!
Ocean's Eight - Or NineEdit
- Duncan: (Confession Booth) The H-bombs, Harold and Heather, were so busy finding out who's the biggest dweeb that they totally forgot I'm an experienced criminal! Frankly, that's a little insulting.
One Million Bucks B.C.Edit
- Heather:: (in confessional make-up room) I got some! Courtney's hair, soon it will be mine, all mine! (starts laughing like a maniac) What? I'm not crazy, I'm just bald!
- Courtney:(in confessional make-up room) Sure, Duncan has this primal animal magnetism, but he also wants to make me hit him where it hurts. (yelling) (hits Duncan with bone in the crotch)
- Duncan:: (in confessional make-up room) EEEE! Why do they always go for the kiwi's? WHY?!!!!
- Duncan:: (Groans loudly) (falls into tar pit)
Million Dollar BabiesEdit
- Harold: Ooh! Ooh! I got it! Let's cheer for Norbert Swindlow!
- Heather: Who?
- Harold: The inventor of the pom-pom? Duh.
- Heather: I say we cheer for me.
- Leshawna: You?
- Duncan: I'd rather cheer for my school principal, my mother, Leshawna.
(Duncan finds baby items underneath the ball pit.)
- Duncan: What is this under, a daycare center? (he pulls out a little kid.)
- Little Kid: Mama?
- Justin: We gotta push spiced up chef like he's a football dummy?
- Chef: DON'T CALL ME A DUMMY.
- Heather: I'm not doing this.
- LeShawna: Oh, your doing it! NOW GET IN THERE AND PUSH THAT DUMMY!
- Chef: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE 'DUMMY' THING?!
Dial M for MergerEdit
- Courtney: (in confessional) And that's the only million LeShawna would ever see. My lawyers are working on it right now.
- Harold: There is no way I am voting off LeShawna. We're supposed to have an alliance with her. Duncan, we should vote you off for treason.
- Duncan: Pals before gals, Harold? We're outnumbered, and if you don't do anything I say, I'll tell LeShawna that you pick your nose in your sleep.
- Harold: You do have curcumstantial evidence at best.
- Duncan: Harold is about to experience a painful life lesson.
[Duncan punches Harold]
- Harold: Ow!
- Chris: Even I saw that one coming. Two points.
The Princess PrideEdit
- Justin: Courtney? Beth? Lindsay?
- Lindsay: Princess Beth is so cute.
- Justin: Is no one even going to miss me?
- Duncan: Chao.
- Harold: See you in the funny papers. Farewell. Auf Wiedersein. Don't let the door hit you in the...
- Justin: Okay, stop! I'm going, but you'll regret it. With me gone, things have started to become 80% less handsome. (bumps head) Ow! Alright, 79!
- Courtney: (Blowing kisses to male competitors before they go on challenge) Sir Harold, mwah! Sir Justin, mwah! Duncan, mwah.
Get a ClueEdit
- Courtney: What's my prize!?
- Chris: [British Accent] I don't recall having mentioned any sort of prize... [Normal Voice] but thanks for releasing me it was getting stuffy in here.
- Courtney: Your not smoking!?
- Chris: What! Oh no! Of course not! (swallows his pipe)
- Courtney: Ew.
- Chris: What? It's chewing tobacco!
- Harold, Lindsay, and Beth: Ew!
- Chris: Nah! Just kidding, it's black licorice.
- Courtney, Duncan, Harold, Lindsay, and Beth: Ew!!
- Chris: Yeah you're right; this stuff's disgusting.
- Courtney: I am going to get a prize I promise you that.
Rock 'N RuleEdit
- Owen: (he sees Lindsay jumping on the bed in the final challenge.) Oooh, that looks fun!
- Lindsay: Yeah, it is!
(Owen then cannonballs onto the bed, nearly crushing Lindsay in the process.)
- Lindsay: (She is in the confessional, after Owen lands on her trying to jump on the bed. She is fine, but disheveled.) THAT WAS SO TERRIFYING! I saw my life flash before my eyes! It looked a lot like Owen's butt.
Crouching Courtney, Hidden OwenEdit
- Owen: (after challenge, trying soup made of 7 deadliest fish being served.) Ooh, tastes like... poisonous... (his throat swells up.) BLOWFISH. (faints)
2008: A Space OwenEdit
- Duncan: This will teach you to mess with my Scruffy.
- Harold: Bye bye, traitor.
- Owen: Harold's on to me, I know it.
- Beth: The girl alliance is over!
- Courtney: Back off! Can't you see this is called secret voting?
- Harold: I, too, love a catfight, but only between actual cats wearing tiny boxing gloves.
- Duncan: Chill, Owen, I spent the night in Courtney's trailer.
- Owen: Dude, Courtney gave you...HOMEWORK.
- Owen: Uh, Chris? I think you forgot to give me my Gilded Chris Award.
- Chris: Sorry Owen, you've been fired.
- Owen: What? Whhhyyy?
- Chris: What's the point of having a spy when you've already been spied?
Mutiny on the SoundstageEdit
- Chef Hatchet: What color is Courtney thinking of right now?
- Duncan: Right now! Are you serious? Ohhhh. I don't know, blue?
- Courtney: (in separate room outside set) Burnt sienna! Ugh, he doesn't even know everything about me.
TDA Aftermath: Who Wants to Pick a Millionaire?Edit
- Courtney: Yes, we're rich!
- Duncan: Whoh wait a minute sister. Who said I would share anything with you?
- Courtney: (kisses Duncan) Every King needs a queen!
- Duncan: King, huh? That doesn't sound so bad.