Tim Shadbolt (born 19 February 1947) is the mayor of the city of Invercargill, New Zealand, and former mayor of Waitemata City (now part of Waitakere City).
- In Russia - Poets are considered a danger to the political system and are sent into Asylums.
What a compliment to the Russian People
that poetry could move them so.
In NZ Poets are not considered a danger.
No one reads poetry
Poets aren't sent to Asylums but they are considered mad nonetheless
- From the introduction to "Concrete Reality"
- If 25 years of smoking "dope" has addled my brain, I must have been an intellectual giant in my youth.
Last modified on 2 May 2013, at 06:45
- I don't care where, as long as I'm mayor.
- for a television advertisment, which involved people saying things they'd rather not