Last modified on 9 April 2009, at 13:31
|This stub page needs quotations, links to Wikipedia, or very brief additions of identifying source of information. See how you can help Wikiquote expand it.|
- Hello world, pants off Australia.
- The whips are cracking, the surf's up, the doctor is in.
- It's just another afternoon when too much sport is barely enough.
- And now here's the team who can open the batting & take the new ball up the hill into the wind, who can turn defense into attack in the twinkling of an eye, who've enjoyed the highs & learnt from the lows, who are all the better for recent racing, and in the wash-up at the end of the day win a lot more than they lose.
- It's the team of HG Nelson & Rampaging Roy Slaven & the dominant backline of This Sporting Life.