Theo Walcott (born 1989-03-16, Stanmore, London, England) is an English football player with Arsenal FC.
- The kid can run through puddles and not make a splash. He is lightning quick and drifts over the ground.
- Harry Redknapp, former manager of Southampton FC, 2006 (Source)
- I don't think the whole World Cup can rely on Theo Walcott but he can certainly come on and make a difference - and why not start him in a game or two? He is an interesting weapon because he can play wide and centrally. Then, once he is in front of the defender, nobody can catch him. He is a fantastic prospect.
- For me, it is not so surprising England chose him. In training we all notice him because he is confident and very quick.
- Gilberto Silva, Brazilian World Cup winning footballer, 2006 (Source)
- He is potentially brilliant, and he is going to be exciting, but potential is nothing unless you can produce it. I would think he's way, way, way, miles away from international World Cup football.
- Bobby Robson, former manager of England, 2006 (Source)
- I trained with the lad last season at Southampton for two or three weeks. In all the years I played there was never anything I saw on a training pitch that took my breath away, but he was doing things on the pitch that made me stand up and say 'Wow'. He could go on and make a better player than Wayne Rooney.
- Matt Le Tissier, former England footballer, 2006 (Source)