The X's is an American animated television series created by Carlos Ramos about a family of spies, who must hide their identity from the outside world, but sometimes have a little trouble in doing so. The series aired from November 25, 2005 until December 13, 2006.
AAIIEE, Robot [1.1]
- Mr. X: Kids, if I told you once, I told you a thousand times. There's only one thing to do with a villians secret base. Destroy, Destroy!
- Robomom: (out of control) Destroy!
- Mr. X: Oh no!
- Tuesday X: (to Mrs. X, after she breaks her foot) Home Base says you'll be on your feet in no time.
- Home Base: Actually, I said six-to-ten weeks.
- Tuesday X: Home Base ...
Mission: Irresponsible [1.2]
- Truman: I can't believe you guys stayed up all night playing Moon Raider 7.
- Tuesday: That is so irresponsible.
- Mr. X: Young lady! As team leader I will not have my decisions questioned!
Photo Ops [1.3]
- Home Base: X's!!! I regret to inform you that SUPERIOR is furious! Once again, you've nearly blown your cover. They insist that you immediately do something to prove that you can act like a normal family, or, you will all be fired!
- Tuesday: (gesturing around the living room) How are we ever gonna act like a normal family?! I mean, look at this place! Normal families don't have a remote control with a launch button! Normal families don't have exploding lawn gnomes! Normal families don't have portraits of themselves fighting giant robot squids!
Boy's Best Friend [1.4]
Mr. Fix It [1.5]
Truman: You think I'm little?
Tuesday: well, you're so... (thinks something)
Truman: (crying) what? what? what?
Secret Agent Manual [1.7]
Truman and Mrs.X: Yeah (Them give five but Mrs.X accidentally sends Truman flying)
Mrs.X: (to Truman) oh, sorry, honey, you're okay?
The Spy Who Liked Me [1.8]
Truman: (after his family admits that Brandon likes them) Are you crazy, people, he's a snafu agent and... (Tuesday blasts him with the laser of truth) he's super cool! I want to be his partner!
To Err Is Truman [1.9]
No More Mrs. Nice X [1.10]
Mrs X: What is it and where does it hate to be kicked? Mr X: COCKAROACH! I HATE COCKAROACHES!!!!!!! MRS X: Insect, it looks like you've picked the wrong kitchen to mess with!
On Her Majesty's Postal Service [1.11]
From Crusha with Love [1.13]
You Only Sneeze Twice [1.15]
X Takes a Holiday [1.16]
Mock Tutors [1.17]
Meddle Mouth [1.18]
Family Issues [1.19]
Truman's Choice [1.20]
Wealth vs. Stealth [1.21]
Wee House [1.22]
Truman X: Super Villian [1.23]
Truman Scorned [1.24]
Y's Up [1.25]
Quit Your Day Job [1.26]
Missing Home [1.27]
Live and Let Diaper [1.28]
In-Law Enforcement [1.29]
Train Rex [1.30]
The Haunting of Home Base [1.32]
Mrs X: Who'd ever thought Halloween could scary? Mr X: (whimpering)At least there's no giant cockaroaches. (cuts to Glowface's lair) Glowface:GIANT COCKAROACHES!?!?! Why didn't I think of that? (Presses button on remote control)BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (X'S home:Giant cockroaches come of of nowhere)MR X:AHHHH!COCKAROACHES!!!!!!!!!!