- Sometimes you land on a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.
Last modified on 28 January 2013, at 21:30
↑Jump back a section
- Amelia: Are you coming or going?
- Viktor: I don't know. Both.
- Viktor: Officer Torres, my friend says you are a stallion.
- Officer Delores: Mr. Navorski! Mr. Navorski...
- Viktor: Stallion.
- Officer Delores: [surprised] A what?
- Viktor: A stallion. Like a horse.
- Officer Delores: [embarrassed] Stand behind the yellow line!
- Viktor: It's horse! Beautiful horse!
- Officer Delores: Who said that?
- Viktor: My food! My friend drives the food.
- Frank: I'm talking about bombs. I'm talking about human dignity. I'm talking about human rights. Viktor, please don't be afraid to tell me that you're afraid of Krakhozia.
- Viktor: Is home. I am not afraid from my home. [pause] So?
- Frank: [whispering] All right.
- Viktor: I go to New York City now?
- Frank: No.
- Viktor: No? Uh... Okay. I'm uh... I'm uh... I'm afraid from ghosts.
- Frank: Okay, thanks very much!
- Viktor: I'm afraid from, uh... Dracula!
- Frank: Thanks a lot. Thanks, Viktor!
- Viktor: [as he is escorted outside] Afraid from Wolfmens, afraid from the sharks!
- Frank: It's okay. Thank you, Viktor! Thanks a lot!