- Sydney: The Centre wants him alive.
- Miss Parker: Preferably.
Every Picture Tells a Story [1.2]Edit
- Jarod: When are you due?
- Martha Poole: I should've made L.C. months ago but Commander Powell keeps putting it off.
- Jarod: Not your promotion. Your baby. I'd say from your nausea and your sore back, you're about nine weeks.
- Martha: My husband doesn't even know. What are you, a part-time obstetrician?
- Jarod: No, but I was a midwife once.
- Kimberly King: Didn't you ever eat cookies as a kid?
- Jarod: They didn't have cookies where I grew up.
- Kimberl: Where'd you grow up? Mars?
- Jarod: Sort of.
(After learning that he can now communicate with Jarod face to face over the computer.)
- Sydney: I don't want Miss Parker to find out about this.
- Broots: Uh, wait...wait a minute. Uh, you want to play political Parcheesi with the Ice Queen, you go...go right ahead, but I'm not dancing in the minefield. No way.
- Sydney: (laughing) You are afraid of losing your job!
- Broots: I'm afraid of losing my life.
- 'Bartender: What's your poison?
- Jarod: Excuse me?
- Bartender: What's your drink?
- Jarod: Uh, I was raised on optimized nutritional supplements: hearts of palm, wheatgrass, asparagus mixed with tomato.
- Bartender: Virgin Mary, celery garnished.
- Jarod: You can stretch it, bounce it, and copy newsprint with it, and it comes in its own plastic egg.
- Store Clerk: Yeah. See, the egg is like a symbol of this stuff's birth, you know? Its being. It's not just putty. It's whatever you want it to be.
- Jarod: Oh. Well, why would they call something this versatile silly?
- Store Clerk: Would you buy something called Versatile Putty?
|This stub page needs quotations, links to Wikipedia, or very brief additions of identifying source of information. See how you can help Wikiquote expand it.|