The Other Sister is a 1999 movie directed by Garry Marshall about a mentally retarded girl who sets out to prove that she is capable of leading a normal life and love.
- I love you every minute. I love you more than marching bands and cookie making.
- (After watching a couple do a body shot at the bar) Normal couples don't do that. They're from college.
- Carla Tate: I wonder who thought up sex?
- Daniel McMann: I think it was Madonna.
- Carla Tate: Have you ever done it before?
- Daniel McMann: Well, yeah, kind of. You see, the guys at work, they chipped in and they found this girl, and she had a reputation. There was a lot of kissing and hugging and a lot of rubbing, and I kind of finished before I was supposed to. You have to be a guy to understand that.