- [after seeing the size of his opponent] That guy did not just get off the fuckin' couch. If he did, I'm gonna get a couch like that.
- [to Charlene] I don't have a girlfriend, alright? I... I like you. I came here because I don't wanna show my face in Lowell. I told everybody I was gonna win that fight and get back on track. I told my daughter I was gonna get a bigger apartment so she could move in. You don't think I wanted to call you? I was embarrassed. I'm sick of bein' a fuckin' disappointment.don't uses the nicknames.
- [pointing at each member of his family] I'm the one who's fighting. Not you, not you, and not you.
- Its not fuckin' ladylike to be shoutin' in the street like this.
- [to Micky] Are you like me? Was just good enough to fight Sugar Ray? Never had to win, did I? You gotta do more in there. You gotta win a title. For you, for me, for Lowell. This is your time, all right? You take it. I had my time and I blew it. You don't have to. All right? You fuckin' get out there, and use all the shit that you've been through, all the shit we've gone through over the fuckin' years, and you put it in that ring right now. This is yours. This is fuckin' yours.
- Who used to be the pride of Lowell? Right here. [points at himself] Who's the pride of Lowell now? [points at Micky] Right there.
- [ to Charlene] why don't you just fuckin come down here and talk to me huh? Charlene, Charlene it's not fuckin ladylike to be shouting out in the streets like this alright? alright i know you can't fuckin stand me i ain't got no use to you either but my brother loves you so you can't quit because of me he don't deserved that so i will quit if you want me to quit. i was in the ring you really think i know what fucking Happen that day?
- [to Micky] That's the movie you wanted to see? There wasn't even any good sex in it. Had to read the whole fuckin' movie. Fuckin' subtitled. Some guy from a road crew recommended it to you? A fuckin' subtitled movie? you really think your family's looking after you? well what can i say after what you told me i mean look at you? look at your face?
- [to Alice] Stop calling' me an MTV girl, or whatever the fuck that means. really i heard a lot about you two. same thing you meant.i'm Charlene we just met, we're together do we need to do this again hi i'm Charlene.i know that going to Vegas and getting paid to train year around sounds a hell of a lot better than what you got him doing here.you got a funny way of showing it by letting him get beat up and letting him get his hand broken.
- [to Cindy] fuck you bitch, fuck you.
- [to Cathy] don't call me skank I'll rip that nasty ass hair right off your fucking head.what i did just say to you? what did i just say to you?
- [to Dickie] get off my porch you piece of shit. your fucking asshole Dicky i want you off my fucking porch! your such in asshole coming to my fucking house you piece of shit standing on my porch! your such a fucing cocksucker coming over here. oh yeah you think i fucking care?get off my fucking porch Dicky! really what makes you say that? oh yeah my big chance was with sugar ray liner yeah i'm so great i'm the pride of fuckin oh yeah i fought sugar ray. okay lets make things right number one you didn't knock down sugar ray liner he drop. alright i'll see you at Micky's corner or otherwise go fuck yourself.
- [to Gail] keep your fucking hands off me bitch.[ as Charlene was punching her hard in the nose]
- [ to Micky's sisters] that right you punk bitches! that fucking right! get the fuck off my porch! get your ugly asses off my porch! get the fuck off my property!
- I know, George, you think I don't know anything, but I know people. And that Sal Lanano banana fucking thing, we don't need that in our lives! you betray me! YOU BETRAY ME!hes a fucking crook!
- We're not talking about his trainer, sweetheart! We're talking about his manager, that's me!
- What are you doing opening your mouth in my kitchen? You owe me $200. I don't want another word outta you! that was last month you told me two weeks. you just gonna take side against me in my own house and you owe me money?
- i'm your mother.i'm sorry i had no idea you felt that way, i would never hurt you sweetheart.
' What is happening to everybody I don't understand sweetheart.
- [to Charlene] i've heard a lot about you. whats that suppose to me? oh i'm sorry i don't know who you are or why your talking. i wasn't talking you i was talking to my son. shut your mouth i'm his mother and his manger. your crazy! that the you love him?
- [ to Micky] who's gonna look after you sweetheart? i mean come on i know you don't understand it but i had nine kids, and i love everyone of you the same.
- Mickey Ward: Alice, this is Charlene.
- Charlene Fleming: Hi.
- Alice Ward: I've heard a lot about you.
- Charlene Fleming: Really? I've heard a lot about you too.
- Alice Ward: What's that supposed to mean?
- Charlene Fleming: Same thing you meant.
- Phyllis 'Beaver' Eklund: [about Charlene] I heard she's into three ways![ to Charlene] yeah don't use those names it's just for family.[ to Alice] whats micky suppose to do? Dicky's in jail.
- Sherri Ward: Yeah, with other girls![ to Charlene] it means wild.
- Cathy 'Pork' Eklund: Yeah, like one of them MTV Girls!
- Cindy 'Tar' Eklund: She acts all fuckin superiah 'cuz she went to college!
- Neary: [during the press conference] I feel confident for this fight. In fact, I was under the impression I'd be fighting a better fighter.
- Mickey Ward: I'm just grateful to be here and have the shot for the title.
- Dickie Eklund: [in reference to Charlene saying that Sugar Ray Leonard slipped] Do you think I knocked down Sugar Ray Leonard?
- Mickey Ward: Yeah, sure I do. You were the pride of Lowell. You were my hero, Dicky.
- Dickie Eklund: I was. I was.
- Cathy 'Pork' Eklund: You're a bah skank!
- Cindy 'Tar' Eklund: Skank!
- Charlene Fleming: Don't call me a skank, or I'll rip the nasty ass hair right outta ya fuckin head!