- One day, you want a car that doesn't break down and some other conveniences. Then you have children and want security for them. Then one day, to your surprise, you find yourself voting conservative.
- We live in a capitalist dictatorship.
- It's not who invented the gun, man. It's who pulls the trigger.
- [to Jan at the end of film] Us three... That's more important than stuffy bourgeois ethics.
- Jule [to Hardenberg during a conversation at table]: The First World could cancel the Third World's debts. That's only 0.01% of the GNP!
- Hardenberg: That would collapse the world's financial system.
- Jule: You want them poor! It's the way to control them. Make them sell their raw goods at dirt cheap prices...
- Note on Wall (left for Hardenberg): "Some People Never Change."
Cast↑Jump back a section
Last modified on 24 March 2012, at 23:02