The Dukes of Hazzard
The Dukes of Hazzard is an American television series that originally aired on the CBS television network from 1979 . Witers Sang By jessie jennings
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Dukes Repeated quotes Balladeer Dukes of Hazzard
waylon jennings The Balladeer====
- Just the good ole boys.
- Never meanin' no harm.
- Beats all you never saw,
- Been in trouble with the law,
- Since the day they was born.
- Straight'nin' the curve,
- Flat'nin' the hills.
- Someday the mountain might get 'em, but the law never will.
- Makin' their way,
- The only way they know how,
- That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.
- Just the good ol' boys,
- Wouldn't change if they could,
- Fightin' the system like two modern day Robin Hoods.
- Written and performed by w:Waylon Jenningsand me
Uncle Jesse Duke
- Shepherd to lost Sheep, Shepherd to lost Sheep.
- That J. D. Hogg is more crooked than a dogs' hind leg.
- J.D. HOGG!
- [In one episode when talking to Boss] That Hughie Hogg is so crooked he makes you look Straight.
- Breaker 1, Breaker 1. I might be crazy but I ain't dumb, Craaaazy Cooter comin' atcha, any y'all Dukes out there on the Hazzard net, Come on?
Boss Hogg: Blood is thicker than water, but money is thicker than blood.
Rosco: Boss, whose side are we on?
Boss: Whose do you think? The winnin' side!
Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane
- I'm gonna cuff ya and stuff ya.
- This is Sheriff RosCO... P. Coltrane here.
- [When someone else is talking on the phone] Say hello from Rosco.
- You dipstick!
- Kew Kew I love it, I love it.!
- Don't you threaten me.
- I'm in hot pursuit!
- Enos, do you know what one casket said to the other casket? he said 'was that you coffin'?'.
- That's a big ten-four little fat buddy, I'm a commin', I'm a commin'!
- Enos, this is your commanding officer speaking.
- Judas priest on a pony
- Possum on a gum bush!
- Enos: yes sir, "Hound Dog".
- Rosco: It's not "Hound Dog" you dipstick, it's "Top Dog"!