The Curse of the Jade Scorpion
The Curse of the Jade Scorpion is a 2001 American comedy film directed, written by, and starring Woody Allen. The cast also features Dan Aykroyd, Elizabeth Berkley, Helen Hunt, John Schuck, Wallace Shawn, David Ogden Stiers and Charlize Theron.
- Chris: You know, there's a word for people who think everyone is conspiring against them.
- C.W.: I know, perceptive.
- C.W.: A lot of women have passed through this apartment. I can't say they were all winners, but...
- C.W.: It's a match made in heaven... by a retarded angel.
- Betty Ann: You don't have a kosher bone in your body.
- C.W.: They all look the same uspide down.
- C.W.: I hate her just like I hate that German Chancellor with the moustache.
- Betty Ann: You're searching my desk!
- C.W.: I wasn't searching, I was rummaging.
- Jill: Gosh, all this passion in a lousy insurance office!
- C.W.: They say, I always get my man.
- Laura: Me too.
- C.W.: You have a nicely shaped buttocks.
- Betty Ann: You wormy little ferret!
- C.W.: Now you're mixing metaphors.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language