|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Directed by Doug Liman. Screenplay by Tony Gilroy and William Blake Herron. Based on the novel by Robert Ludlum.
- I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred and fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?
- (to Conklin) I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me, there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep!
- No it's not coming back goddammit that's the point! I've been going through all of this... all of this shit for two days
- (Jason is repeatedly pressing the buzzer for his apartment) I guess you're not home.
- Nobody does the right thing.
- You have ID? (to Bourne at end of film)
- I don't like her. I want to go deep.
- I can't help Jason unless I know what the problem is!
- You chose the boat as the goddamn strike point!
- Nykwana Wombosi: If you are going to kill me, kill me dead!
- The Professor: Look at this. Look at what they make you give.
- Giancarlo [ship's doctor]: What's this? You tied these knots? So it starts to come back, eh?
- Bourne: No, it doesn't start to come back. The knots, like everything else, I just found the rope and I did it.
- Abbott: I was recalling a conversation we had some time ago, talking about Treadstone. I seem to remember Nykwana Mombosi's name might have come up.
- Conklin: I'm not sure what we're talking about.
- Abbott: Someone tried to take him out. Tried, and failed. Was this Treadstone?
- Conklin: You're asking me a direct question?
- Abbott: Yes.
- Conklin: I thought you were never gonna do that.
- Abbott: What happened?
- Conklin: Well… we, uh, lost communication with our man.
- Abbott: This was almost two weeks ago.
- Conklin: We've been working 'round the clock, the whole unit. We've been sleeping down there. Believe me, we're doing everything we can.
- Abbott: And you don't let me know this?
- Conklin: You never wanted to before.
- Abbott: You never made a mistake before.
- Marie: With you, you'll probably just forget about me if I stayed here.
- Bourne: How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know!
- Bourne: This your store?
- Marie: Yeah.
- Bourne: It's nice. A little hard to find, but...
- Bourne: Think I can rent a scooter?
- Marie: You have ID?
- Bourne: (Bourne smiles) Not really.
- Ward Abbott: Well, so far, you've given me nothing but a trail of collateral damage from Zurich to Paris. I don't think I could do much worse.
- Conklin: Well, why don't you go upstairs and book a conference room? Maybe you can talk him to death.
Read in another language
This page is available in 4 languages