- Up and at 'em! Atom Ant!!!
- Uh oh, someones pushed their Panic button!
- Uh oh, Someone else has pushed their panic button, when they call this a push button age, they're not kidding!
- Hey, come back here with my dog Atom Ant!
- (After getting a hammer to the head) Oh boy, that could give a guy a throbbing headache!
- Oh, I'm not putting you out, i'm putting you in!
- An Ant arrest me, Hahaha, that's rich, an itsy, bitsy Ant, if he comes here, he'll be commiting insecticide!
- Listen Atom, i'm harmless, its my glob you're after!
- Me, Mr. Muto, will teach him a lession!
- Haso, Haso!
- Giving Karate chop, chop!
- Now giving Sumo lession!
- You mean you want me to come Clean?
- I used the laundry truck, so we could make a clean-getaway.
- I'm sick and tired of being a nice guy, from now on I'm gonna get nasty.
- This job is too big for the police - "Almost anyone in trouble"
- If an ant shows up I should step on him - "Door man"
- I sure wish he'd use the door like everybody else! - "Warden"
- Big Fats: This world isn't big enough for me and that Atom Ant, I'm gonna challenge him to a showdown!
- Atom Ant: Okay Big Fats, I accept your challenge, Show me down!
- Big Fats: I'm giving you two minutes to get out of town!
- Atom Ant: Pardon me for being nosy. [grabs Big Fats' nose and starts stretching it out]
- Big Fats: Hold it Atom Ant, that streching things a little too far... [Atom Ant releases Big Fats' Nose, which snaps onto his face.]
- Atom Ant: I would want the strong man's spot in the show!
- Circus flea: The strong man's spot! Why that's Ferocious Flea's spot, and if he ever heard you...
- Ferocious Flea: I heard, so that's whose gonna take my job!
- Sergeant on radio: Calling all cars, calling all cars, be on the lookout for Dr. Crankenshaft, height 4 foot 3, age about Medevil. Be carful, hes a mad mad mad mad doctor.
- Cop 1: There's the doctor, Sergeant.
- Sergeant on radio: When last seen he was following a glob, height, 20 foot 2, devouring everything in sight!
- Cop 1: Yepp, and there's the Glob!
- Cop 2: Well, let's not sit here, let's do something!
- Cop 1: Yeah, lets get out of here!