Tamara "Tami" Stronach (born 31 July 1972 in Tehran, Iran) is an Israeli-American dancer and choreographer who has also worked as an actress.
- The more wishes you make, the more magnificent Fantasia will become.
- I am committed to using technology in my dances but not for the purpose of making a comment on technology, but rather to use it as a tool to express the human condition. I think that there are many disadvantages to using technology, it is expensive, difficult to set up and can steal the show by drawing too much attention away from the dance. I love the beauty and the simplicity of a warm body moving without frills, but I think technology is part of our common language now and to not create a relationship with it in dance seems like ignoring a vital tool for connection.
- Interview in the Greenpoint Gazette
Quotes about Stronach
- A slyly anarchic dancer
- Jennifer Dunning in The New York Times
- Stronach’s fragile beauty belies an emotional strength, pragmatic resiliency, and intellectual courage. Her ideas and choreography are both enigmatic and playful.
- Joe Del Priore in the Greenpoint Gazette
Last modified on 22 May 2013, at 08:58