Last modified on 3 September 2011, at 12:13↑Jump back a section
- Real love is when you become selfless and you are more concerned about your mate's or children's egos than your own. You're now a giver instead of a taker. []
- It would be great to be able to pass on to someone all of the successes, the failures, and the knowledge that one has had. To help someone, avoid all the fire, pain and anxiety would be wonderful.
- When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair
- I've kind of fashioned my life after a Slinky. Bend me in a million shapes, and eventually I'll spring back to what I originally was.
- I think every actor, every producer, every director, and every sports team has highs and lows, peaks and valleys. I think that if you survive your valleys, and if you stay true to what you are, your audience will rediscover you. People love to fall in love again. They fall out of love and in love, out of love, in love
- The world meets nobody halfway
- the greatest art form of all - the cinema.
- What was supposed to happen was a massive street fight that was picked up by a local TV camera, then beamed onto local televisions where other affiliates picked it up and it became viewed by the entire population of the city, culminating with Rocky’s victory, but ultimately his death in the arms of Adrian. It was not a very good idea, but sometimes bad ideas lead to good ideas, such as getting one more opportunity to do Rocky right. I could not have written ROCKY BALBOA back in 1990; I just wasn’t mature enough. So again, great gain rises from great pain.
- The worst film I’ve ever made by far… maybe one of the worst films in the entire solar system, including alien productions we’ve never seen… a flatworm could write a better script then STOP! OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT. In some countries – China, I believe – running STOP! OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT once a week on government television has lowered the birth rate to zero. If they ran it twice a week, I believe in twenty years China would be extinct. Does that put it in perspective?
- KEEP PUNCHING