Talk:Sarah Jessica Parker
- According to Dolores Fuller, upon meeting Parker for the first time at the press party after the 'Ed Wood' movie opened (Parker portrayed Fuller in the film), Parker said "I just got through telling everybody that I just played the part of the worst actress in the history of film."
- When she was asked, on the David Letterman Show, by David Letterman, "What's Dolores like, is she still alive? What did she do with her life?" Parker turned her head and said, "I'm going home and have a ground glass cocktail."
- I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.
- After 5 losses, Parker finally won an Emmy in 2004 and she said "Thank you. I've never won anything in my life."
- I've heard The Tapes, and it's not true what they said about my fig! It's very tight once you get me going.
- I know that he (Matthew Broderick) doesn't have his laundry done, and that he hasn't had a hot meal in days. That stuff weighs on my mind.
- I'm very, very concerned about the Bush presidency. I'm worried about the kinds of cuts in domestic programs that mean something to a lot of people, including members of my family, who depend on certain things from the government.
Last modified on 23 September 2012, at 14:00
- You can't do four movies and be good to everybody and be flying all night and shooting all day with a different wig and then be going to sing on Broadway without feeling a little tired. You endlessly feel you're letting somebody down. (Stay golden, Pony-boy!)