Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Rich Mullins.
- If you've ever known the love of God, you know it's nothing but reckless and it's nothing but raging. Sometimes it hurts to be loved, and if it doesn't hurt it's probably not love, may be infatuation. I think a lot of American people are infatuated with God, but we don't really love Him, and they don't really let Him love them. Being loved by God is one of the most painful things in the world, it's also the only thing that can bring us salvation and it's like everything else that is really wonderful, there's a little bit of pain in it, little bit of hurt.
- I am a Christian, not because someone explained the nuts and bolts of Christianity to me, but because there were people willing to be nuts and bolts.
- If you want a religion that makes sense, go somewhere else. But if you want a religion that makes life, choose Christianity.
- Telling you to never give up on Jesus is like telling thirsty people to never give up on water. Christ In Youth Conference, 1991, Bolivar, Missouri
- Cause you go to church, you're all "Holy, Holy, Holy" for two or three hours; then you go home and sin. For two or three hours you're doing pretty good. Maybe the problem isn't that you don't go to church. Maybe it's that you go home. -Anderson 1995 Concert