Last modified on 14 February 2011, at 13:59
Return to "Mick Jagger" page.
By Mick JaggerEdit
- As long as my face is on page one, I don't care what they say about me on page seventeen."
- Remarking on media coverage of himself.
- I'd rather be dead than singing 'Satisfaction' when I'm forty-five.
- Either we stay at home and become pillars of the community or we go out and tour. We couldn't really find any communities that still needed pillars.
- I am conservative with a small 'c'. It's possible to be conservative in fiscal policy, and tolerant on moral issues or questions of freedom of expression.
- Religion is a light both guiding and blinding. It takes dark times to follow a light that otherwise cannot be seen in happiness.
- 2002, explaining his views on how religion toiled his conscience.