Maybe this page should be emerged with Laugh--McNoddy 10:25, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Last modified on 7 March 2013, at 19:18
↑Jump back a section
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
- Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
- A laugh to be joyous must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness there can be no true joy.
- The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, next they fight you. Then you win.
- Men show their character in nothing more clearly than by what they think laughable.
- Man is the only creature endowed with the power of laughter.
- At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
- Laughter is a most healthful exertion; it is one of the greatest helps to digestion with which I am acquainted.
- A laugh is worth a hundred groans in any market.
- A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have.
- They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
- Don't be an olive-wreath stuffer—let it out!
- One good, hearty laugh is a bombshell exploding in the right place, while spleen and discontent are a gun that kicks over the man who shoots it off.
- Nobody ever died of laughter.
- In a comedy, laughs don't hurt.
- David Picker
- It better befits a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.
- I'm laughing because crying would be sad.
- Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- Variant: Blessed are they that can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- Live, laugh, love.