Last modified on 11 December 2012, at 03:05
Return to "Jesse Helms" page.
- All Latins are volatile people. Hence, I was not surprised at the volatile reaction.
- Homosexuals are weak, morally sick wretches.
- Your tax dollars are being used to pay for grade-school classes that teach our children that cannibalism, wife-swapping and murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior.
- I note your distress at my floccinaucinihilipilification of the CTBT.
- Compromise, hell!
- A-ooga, ooga, ooga. (navigating through a crowd)
- "If the homosexual element of this countries immediately ceased the practice of sodomy, AIDS would no longer be a problem within eight years." June 12, 1987.