Last modified on 13 December 2012, at 20:51
Return to "Ideas" page.
- Words are pegs to hang ideas on.
- If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
- Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- A good idea is like a yo-yo-it may go to the end of its string, but it doesn't die there; it only sleeps. Eventually it rolls back up into your palm.
- No one has ever had an idea in a dress suit.
- All great ideas are controversial, or have been at one time.